bike-discount.de Reviews

of reviewers recommend bike-discount.de

Tell us how bike-discount.de made you happy
I try to refrain from giving reviews with low ratings, but Bike Discount DE really need to step up. While their pricing is fine, woe betide anyone needing customer support. They ignore you. I've had goods arrive missing, damaged, etc from their shipping department doing worse than a toddler with duct tape. They try and shift blame to the shipper when it is the terrible packaging etc BD use. I get similar products from their competitors and they have a professional shipping department, not one run by amateurs. Try placing low rating reviews in TrustPilot and they block them; likewise for the products they sell. It explains why TrustPilot [who really need a rocket under them for allowing this self policing rort to continue] gives Bike Discount a good star rating; it's easy if BD act as a gatekeeper to poor rating reviews. So, only use BD if you can be assured you're happy to have missing products or damaged products arrive. I can only wonder how poor their service will be with warranties. I'm giving them a wide berth until they have a massive culture change and I recommend others do so too.
Do not use this company. I have had months of one terrible experience after another. I emailed their customer support in september to order some bikes.

I emailed to request if they actually held the stock that was showing on their website. Their response was that the website was correct and the bikes were in stock.

I then ordered three expensive bikes as they showed in stock.

I then received an email to say that actually the bikes were not in stock and there is a three month wait. I accepted that.

The three month wait then turns into a four month wait. I accepted that.

Then I receive an email cancellating the order citiing Brexit as the reason. I am able to provide a different shipping address in the EU but this wasnt an option that bike-discount.de would accept. I could arrange my own shipping, not an option bike-discount.de would accept, blaming our government for the issue.

"We are sorry for the inconvenience, but please do not blame us. We will also loose a lot of money because of all this. If you government had done anything in time we would have been able to adapt but now just a week left and still everything is totally unclear." - Their own words.

I would suggest, this order has actually been cancelled because they have been unable to get stock and brexit feels like an appropriate excuse.

The bikes are not due with March so there is plenty of time to see what the latest talks uncover.

This has left me 3 months down the line without any bikes.

Shockingly bad. Stay clear of these guys.
Battery for new electric bike was badly damaged on delivery. Bike-discount.de was immediately notified of problem but will not respond to complaint despite multiple attempts. Issue was originally notified over 3 weeks ago.
I now have a two-and-a-half thousand euro bike that does not work and the retailer is not responding.
Terrible experience and terrible customer service.
Speedy shipping, good prices, excellent service.
bike-discount.de is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews