Biscuiteers Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Biscuiteers

How would you rate Biscuiteers?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Verified Buyer
"Biscuits all arrived broken."
Joanne Moore
Joanne Moore
Verified Buyer
"What a fantastic gift idea. The packaging was great and the biscuits were really yummy."
Elaine Kenyon
Elaine Kenyon
Verified Buyer
"Bought as a birthday gift and the recipient was absolutely delighted with the beautiful piping and tasty biscuits. The tin was also beautifully presented."
Remy Solsberg
Verified Buyer
"The biscuits don’t just looks great they taste amazing too!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"The colours and shapes were so good and made me smile"
"Seeing my husband’s face when he opened the post- big grin. He is my superman so that is what I bought him- thank you biscuiteers- perfect"
Charlie Hatton
Verified Buyer
"Next day delivery - delivered to work in plenty of time. Fairly priced, the packaging is beautiful, it will be used as a trinket box after. And the most important thing - whilst they look amazing - they taste even better!"
Corinne Bailey
Verified Buyer
"The biscuits are so beautiful, almost too good to eat. Everyone I have treated with a gift of your biscuits has been thrilled to receive them and said they are delicious. There is a theme for every occasion so I am sure I will buy again and again."
"Beautifully iced, beautifully wrapped, received and eaten with smiles."
"An easy and efficient ordering process, delivery on the designated day and such a fun, beautiful-looking (and tasting, I'm told) and beautifully-packaged gift."
Rebecca Wilderspin
Verified Buyer
"I bought the First Aid box for my friend recovering from a stint in hospital. It put a big smile on a weary tired face. Beautiful biscuits- which were as pretty as they were tasty. Thank you so much!"
"Quick & easy"
Josephine Stretch
Verified Buyer
"I received excellent service form Biscuiteers. Lucy was very helpful on live chat was able to accommodate extra two characters on my order of 3 biscuits as well as answer all my other questions. I was amazed how quickly they arrived (day after I ordered them!) I'll definitely be reordering again!"
"My friend was very happy with the biscuit, but I ordered it on Saturday and she didn’t get it until Friday. Too long for the delivery price paid"
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. A member of our customer service team has been in contact with you as we would never expect our delivery service to be delayed to this extent and we would very much like to arrange reimbursement for the inconvenience caused. The Biscuiteers x
Paivi Kallioinen
Verified Buyer
"Your boutique was a very nice place to visit, biscuits are fabulous and ordering online was easy - Thank you Matty for sorting out the order - will surely order again!"
"The recipients were very surprised and loved their jolly gingers!"
Mary Dawes
Verified Buyer
"The biscuits were an additional birthday present for my daughter. She has given them as presents many times, but never received them herself. As always, the biscuits were beautifully presented, arrived on time, and the icing on the cake for her (pun intended)! They were chocolate flavoured. She was so delighted by the quality of your biscuits, such a treat for her to experience the pleasure she has given to others."
Katushka GLITSOFF
Verified Buyer
"Sent classic cars to my special boys they loved them"
"Easy to use website, fab product choices which the recipients are delighted with. A present with a difference."
"Perfect way to say an extra special thank you."
Kate Chana
Verified Buyer
"They are just DELICIOUS and packaged and decorated so beautifully. Such a treat for the family"
Verified Buyer
"Biscuits all arrived broken."
Hello Jennifer, Thank you so much for leaving a review. We are so sorry that your biscuits arrived damaged. This is really unusual and we are looking into this with our delivery service and our production team to make sure this does not happen again. In the meantime we have been in contact with the recipient and we are arranging a replacement order to be sent out to them.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you and the recipient. Thank you and Kindest Regards. Biscuiteers x
"Lovely things in lovely packaging and you can send to anyone!"
Biscuiteers is rated 4.52 based on 1,012 reviews