Biscuiteers Reviews

Read Biscuiteers Reviews

18 Stannary Street
London
SE11 4AA

Tell us how Biscuiteers made you happy
Biscuiteers 5 star review on 2nd June 2022
We ordered a treat of personalised cookies for our granddaughter’s 2nd Birthday. They arrived promptly, the packaging was absolutely beautiful as were the twelve delicious cookies. Alice loved them!
Has previously ordered these as a gift as thought they looked beautiful, received some myself as a gift, the box and presentation of the biscuits was really good, but that's it, the biscuits were soft and lacked any taste. Wouldn't but again very disappointed.
Absolutely amazing! I ordered very late and I was concerned I couldn't get them in time, but I didn't need to worry at all! Presentation was superb, a wonderful gift, not only looked fantastic but tasted it as well. Thank you so much
I am so disappointed with biscuiteers.com. They have zero customer service. I ordered products for next day delivery for items I needed within 3-5 days and no product arrived. After ten days of phoning customer services, submitting multiple complaints and request for refunds - they sent a shipping updated. Now the personalised products are useless as the various events I needed them for passed and they are unresponsive to my demands for a refund. It was a £200 order for biscuits and I feel robbed.
We bought a selection of your cat lover biscuits for our son's birthday, as he is the 'favourite' of our family cat, Pepper. He was so pleased and took a photo of all the biscuits to send to his girlfriend, also a cat lover. Thank you!
Lovely cactus biscuits , sent as a gift, didn’t arrive at the expected time, but when they did they were well received. 🌵 thank you.
Good product and excellent service.
I have bought biscuits several times as gifts for friends, recently Paddington, to cheer up a friend with covid. They are beautifully made, a work of art, and everyone tells me they taste delicious. Letter box biscuits are well packed and arrive in excellent condition.
Biscuits are great. Beautiful, fun and taste great. Unfortunately communication is very slow by email and can't get through on the phone. Guess they are busy.
Fabulous products, great website and reliable service. The letterbox biscuits are a great last minute gift when you need one
Bought as a present. Was delivered on requested day and to say they loved it was an understanding ☺️ Great service great product 👍
I love sending these biscuits as presents my friends love them they’re are different and special. I love biscuiteers.
Their a gift for someone next week so can’t review!
Greatly appreciated by the recipients. A very different gift.
A friend visiting from London brought me a box. It was the Jubilee box. They were gorgeous as well as very tasty. As a result, I turned around and ordered the same box for my in laws.
I bought a box of the "Bike rice" and "New home" for two different occasions and both recipients were very impressed with the biscuits, and so was I. They came in a beautiful box, impeccably wrapped and protected. And the most important thing...They were delicious! Thank you Biscuiteers, I will be buying from you again!.
The biscuits looked beautiful but I was really disappointed with the taste and texture, they were dry and unpleasant to eat without any flavour. We actually checked the use by date to see if we’d been sent an old batch but they were well in date. Really disappointing for the cost.
Always delivered fast, efficient and look and taste amazing. Nice to have something different to send my dad, he loved his super dad biscuit!
Special favourite family gift tradition! Opening the box and sharing the surprise of the beautiful biscuits, flowers, birthday, father's day whatever the occasion, then arguing for who gets which one and first pick. Then the tin lives on in the house as a memory. High quality joyous fabulousness. Thank you 💗
These biscuits were gorgeous! And according to the recipient delicious as well! Win win!! Will definitely recommend to others and will buy again! Chris
5 Stars ! I have ordered many times from Biscuteers,always very tasty biscuits ! Would highly recommend,
Biscuiteers is rated 4.6 based on 5,786 reviews