Biscuiteers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Biscuiteers
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Biscuiteers Reviews

18 Stannary Street

Tell us how Biscuiteers made you happy
Biscuiteers 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Eleanor Edwards
Biscuiteers 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Allison Hodgson
Biscuiteers 5 star review on 15th April 2021
Mandy Degan
Biscuiteers 5 star review on 14th April 2021
Vicky Anderson
We ordered a treat of personalised cookies for our granddaughter’s 2nd Birthday. They arrived promptly, the packaging was absolutely beautiful as were the twelve delicious cookies. Alice loved them!
A friend I couldn't see for a while was going through some sad business I didnt know what to for her so sent her a biscuiteer with a message.
Posted 8 minutes ago
Lovely The perfect little surprise home warming present Very quick delivery, and updates on its process too
Posted 1 hour ago
We had a box sent to Chicago - nothing as fun as a birthday box from Biscuiteers over on this side!
Beautifully presented biscuits and incredible service too!
My friend,Val was delighted to receive her personalised biscuit for her 70th birthday. Something a little bit different and a nice surprise to come through the letterbox! Thankyou.
Beautiful gift, the birthday girl loved it! Arrived well packaged and on time. Very happy, thank you
Sent to a friend for her Birthday, she said they were amazing
Biscuits arrived broken
Beautiful, edible biscuits of iconic characters and designs!
My friend absolutely loved her personalised biscuit which was delivered on time. She says it made her day ( and it was her birthday so she must have been impressed!) Thank you Biscuiteers!
Recipient loved it.... arrived as arranged. Very pleased
Icing was immaculate. This was a gift for someone else so I cannot comment on the taste however the biscuit was smaller than I thought it would be
Super quick delivery and order was easy to place.
The most beautiful keepsake. A lovely looking biscuit in a beautifully designed box. Carefully packaged to ensure it was delivered in perfect condition. Can't comment on the taste as it wasn't for me :(
The girls loved them.
Good website showing an extensive range of products. Quick efficient service once biscuits are ordered.
Not very happy with the quality of biscuit, felt a bit stale, probably because it was received late. I have previously had a very positive experience so maybe just bad luck this time.
I’ve been invited to leave a review but the biscuit I ordered as a birthday present hasn’t been delivered yet! I always get very nice feedback from the biscuits I sent as gifts but the delivery really is hit and miss and I don’t think the courier service is very good value when it’s nearly half the price of the gift you’re sending.
Beautiful gift. Really pleased. Will order again
Im ordering biscuit already second time. It is brilliant idea to put smile on people faces,either it is women or a man, child. There are biscuits for everyone. Thank you for your amazing service. Will definitely buy again to surprise my friends!
Biscuiteers is rated 4.60 based on 4,721 reviews