Biscuiteers Reviews

Based on 5,781 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Biscuiteers Reviews

18 Stannary Street

Tell us how Biscuiteers made you happy
Biscuiteers 5 star review on 2nd June 2022
We ordered a treat of personalised cookies for our granddaughter’s 2nd Birthday. They arrived promptly, the packaging was absolutely beautiful as were the twelve delicious cookies. Alice loved them!
Good product and excellent service.
I have bought biscuits several times as gifts for friends, recently Paddington, to cheer up a friend with covid. They are beautifully made, a work of art, and everyone tells me they taste delicious. Letter box biscuits are well packed and arrive in excellent condition.
Biscuits are great. Beautiful, fun and taste great. Unfortunately communication is very slow by email and can't get through on the phone. Guess they are busy.
Fabulous products, great website and reliable service. The letterbox biscuits are a great last minute gift when you need one
Bought as a present. Was delivered on requested day and to say they loved it was an understanding ☺️ Great service great product 👍
I love sending these biscuits as presents my friends love them they’re are different and special. I love biscuiteers.
Their a gift for someone next week so can’t review!
Greatly appreciated by the recipients. A very different gift.
A friend visiting from London brought me a box. It was the Jubilee box. They were gorgeous as well as very tasty. As a result, I turned around and ordered the same box for my in laws.
I bought a box of the "Bike rice" and "New home" for two different occasions and both recipients were very impressed with the biscuits, and so was I. They came in a beautiful box, impeccably wrapped and protected. And the most important thing...They were delicious! Thank you Biscuiteers, I will be buying from you again!.
The biscuits looked beautiful but I was really disappointed with the taste and texture, they were dry and unpleasant to eat without any flavour. We actually checked the use by date to see if we’d been sent an old batch but they were well in date. Really disappointing for the cost.
Always delivered fast, efficient and look and taste amazing. Nice to have something different to send my dad, he loved his super dad biscuit!
Special favourite family gift tradition! Opening the box and sharing the surprise of the beautiful biscuits, flowers, birthday, father's day whatever the occasion, then arguing for who gets which one and first pick. Then the tin lives on in the house as a memory. High quality joyous fabulousness. Thank you 💗
These biscuits were gorgeous! And according to the recipient delicious as well! Win win!! Will definitely recommend to others and will buy again! Chris
5 Stars ! I have ordered many times from Biscuteers,always very tasty biscuits ! Would highly recommend,
Beautifully presented delicious biscuits for my dad as a Father’s Day gift. He was very happy with the gift so much so he will not share!
Have you reduced the size of your tins and biscuits but not written this on your website? (and not reduced the price?) In the past, I have bought a number of your biscuit tins and products for friends and family, as they looked so impressive and made great gifts. This time, the tin and the biscuits looked smaller, and did not make an impressive gift. I was a bit embarrassed to give the fathers day "fry up" tin to my dad on Sunday as it did not look very good. If all your products have been made smaller in this way, I probably won't buy them again as they dont look so good. Have they? Or was it just the "fry up" tin and biscuits that are smaller? Such a shame as I loved biscuiteers products.
The biscuits are little works of art as well as being delicious! I have given theme tins as gifts a few times and they are alway go down well.
Love this company!