Biscuiteers Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Biscuiteers

How would you rate Biscuiteers ?

(optional)

Jennifer Hunt
Jennifer Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Biscuits all arrived broken."
Joanne Moore
Joanne Moore
Verified Buyer
"What a fantastic gift idea. The packaging was great and the biscuits were really yummy."
Elaine Kenyon
Elaine Kenyon
Verified Buyer
"Bought as a birthday gift and the recipient was absolutely delighted with the beautiful piping and tasty biscuits. The tin was also beautifully presented."
"Got these for Father’s Day and my Dad loved them."
Rachel Davies
Verified Buyer
"My husband was thrilled to bits with them as he doesn’t eat chocolate & they were bought for Father’s Day ."
"Ordered the football tin for my husband- arrived quickly and the biscuits were delish!"
"Sent this to my granddaughter she was feeling very low ,her husbands away in the army. This did bring a smile to her face. Said it looked too nice to eat but her 5 year old bit a good size off the biscuit a so she joined him said it was as good as it looked."
Caroline Plessier
Verified Buyer
"Really lovely present, the thrill was exposing each of the layers in the tin to see the beautifully made biscuits which makes this a special gift."
E.A. Smith
Verified Buyer
"From receipt of the parcel and opening the outer packing - great could not wait to see what was inside - the packaging of the biscuits was delightful - brilliant box. The biscuits were absolutely what I expected and more - will be back for more - not just for friends I may even buy some for me."
Tracy Augustus
Verified Buyer
"The novelty of your ideas never fails to make me smile - there is always something that is just perfect for the occasion!"
"They arrived, we opened in anticipation and were delighted with each layer. Lots of ooohs and aaahs. Beautifully decorated and they tasted absolutely lovely. BUT, we were a bit disappointed with the tin - sharp corners and would have liked the 'label' design to be embossed onto the tin as opposed to stuck on - would have been a nicer 'keep-sake' of Harry & Meghan's wedding. Would still purchase more biscuits, though!!"
"Given as a gift. Jolly ginger bride and groom. Lovely surprise for daughter and son in law who were married only days before."
"Fab birthday biscuits for my friend - she loved them! Thank you!"
"Nice original gift, makes a nice change from a card."
Diane Dick
Verified Buyer
"Such a clever idea - and when personalized they make an excellent present no matter the age"
"speedy order; attractive packaging"
Mary Black
Verified Buyer
"The parcel was a surprise for the my grandchildren and they could hardly wait to eat their Gingerbread Men which disappeared in a flash. They sent me happy photographs saying, "Yum Yum!" and have kept the lovely individual wrappings."
"Our friend loved this gift! Beautifully presented and delivered on time. We will certainly purchase again in future."
Kelly Ann Campbell
Verified Buyer
"I bought these as a gift for my husband after he ran his first marathon. My son who is 4,couldn’t wait to give them to him and especially to eat them! They were delicious ."
Debbie Clist
Verified Buyer
"Recipients absolutely loved their Biscuiteers gift. Chosen with them in mind - the choice was great."
Ann Matthewson
Verified Buyer
"The biscuit card made me happy because the person I had it delivered to was absolutely delighted with it. So Cute! She said."
"My order did not arrive! Heard nothing back from the email I sent complaining about this. Thought this was a professional company that offered good service. Clearly this is not the case."
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Unfortunately, we are unable to track O2 Priority biscuits as they were sent via Royal Mail, second class delivery service.

As stated in the terms and conditions set out by O2, Biscuiteers are not responsible for any loss or damage of O2 Priority biscuits.

I apologise that we could not be of more help on this occasion. But I do think Royal Mail have just experienced a small delay and your order will be with you any day now.

Biscuiteers x
Wajid Mohammed
Verified Buyer
"Very tasty my kids loved it....!"
Biscuiteers is rated 4.50 based on 1,193 reviews