Biscuiteers Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend Biscuiteers

How would you rate Biscuiteers ?

Jennifer Hunt
"Biscuits all arrived broken."
Joanne Moore
"What a fantastic gift idea. The packaging was great and the biscuits were really yummy."
Elaine Kenyon
"Bought as a birthday gift and the recipient was absolutely delighted with the beautiful piping and tasty biscuits. The tin was also beautifully presented."
"Brilliant and unique present they were enjoyed. I gave 4 stars only because I don't know how they tasted as they were a gift. Maybe a small taster could be included for the purchaser/ giver so we know for future reference. Thank you for sending so quickly too."
"Both deliveries have arrived on time and perfect, both were gifts and they have all commented how lovely they are"
"So pleased with the lovely grandparents biscuits - my in-laws were thrilled!"
"You delivered in the correct day. I chose a biscuit that could go through a letterbox but you left it with my friends neighbour which is strange. Then you text me and not her to let her know where the gift was."
"Birthday delivery ordered weeks in advance was delivered late. Biscuit reed said tough luck as they don’t guarantee delivery. Not a great service at all."
"Brilliant biscuits!! Amazing delivery arrived the day I wanted. There’s so many designs of biscuits to choose from I really found it hard what one to pick. Brilliant for a birthday gift or any special occasion"
"The packaging is just beautiful. The biscuits are carefully iced and tasted delicious. A wonderfully different gift idea."
"My husband and I were sent a New Baby Congratulations biscuit gift set when our newborn arrived 10 weeks ago and that was the first time we’d heard of Biscuiteers. Well aren’t we glad we did! Such beautiful, hand-made biscuits (and they tasted pretty good too!!). Since then we’ve placed 4 separate orders for different occasions and imagine we’ll be placing many more. So glad we discovered them!!"
"Excellent 24 hour delivery service for my daughter's birthday. I was disappointed that the birthday box was unavailable but she was delighted with the 'normal' box. Well done!"
"This is the third time I have used Biscuiteers and I am very pleased with the service and product. Everyone that I have sent them too has loved them"
"Excellent service and very happy with product! Beautiful!"
"Not only beautiful biscuits, they also taste amazing. My Grandaughter who has never liked biscuits says they are delicious. Thank you"
"A truly unique gift for my daughter and her husband. They loved the originality and said they taste amazing too! Thank you."
"I bought the letterbox running biscuits as a gift for my husband's first marathon, I was a little disappointed they couldn't be personalised with his time and number but lived the decoration. He opened the biscuits 2 weeks after I bought them but they tasted stale and of cardboard. The expiry date had 2 weeks left after opening so I don't know whether they have a short shelf life or if I was sent old stock. This was very disappointing as the decoration is beautiful. I emailed biscuiteers with my comments, but have had no response. I ordered a tin as a birthday gift before tasting these, I hope these don't taste the same."
Hello Angela, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are so sorry to hear that you were not happy with the taste of your biscuits. This is really disappointing and we will be flagging this with our production team. All our biscuits leave our kitchen with a minimum of one month shelf life so your biscuits would be within date. I can see that you are in contact with our customer service team to resolve this and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you and Kindest Regards, Biscuiteers x
"Most enchanting biscuits! I sent the mice and house box to my young nieces and they loved them!"
"Service and product excellent"
"Efficient, and high quality - great option for alternative gifts. Highly recommend"
"A beautifully packaged gift that lets the recipient know there is something equally special inside. Always delicious and the ability to personalise makes these gifts unique."
"Wonderfully unique gift. Beautiful packaging and pretty tin can be reused for bits & Bobs. Very pleased with my order and will certainly be ordering more as gifts."
"Easy to use web site. The biscuits we're a present and they were delivered on the morning of the birthday------ perfect! The recipient was thrilled with them!"
Biscuiteers is rated 4.52 based on 1,289 reviews