Biscuiteers Reviews

Based on 5,712 reviews
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Biscuiteers Reviews

18 Stannary Street

Tell us how Biscuiteers made you happy
We ordered a treat of personalised cookies for our granddaughter’s 2nd Birthday. They arrived promptly, the packaging was absolutely beautiful as were the twelve delicious cookies. Alice loved them!
Beautiful !
Bought these letterbox biscuits as token birthday gifts for my children and they love them!
I purchased a birthday posted biscuits box. It was gluten free. It was very much appreciated and enjoyed.
You have made a holiday for us. Thank you very much, I recommend your service
Great value for the platinum jubilee tea towel. Wanted to have a souvenir and this is perfect. Great quality and arrived quickly.
I can always rely on Biscuiteers to deliver a gift that delights… great product, great service
Great birthday gift for a 70th. They loved the biscuits and thought they were extra special.
Great products, but inaccurate labelling led to disappointing delays in delivery on this occasion.
Biscuits ( and tin) were a gift for a friend and she absolutely loved them. Thank you
My daughter-in-law was delighted with her birthday biscuit - a beautiful iced design and delicious to eat! That is, what was left of it - her 3 year old also took a shine to the confection and helped herself to a large chunk of it whilst her mum turned her back fir a few seconds! So that'll be another Biscuiteer cinvert to buy for! Thank-you!
I have bought from you before and been so pleased. I’m I gave a poor review as although I Paid on 29 th April for international premium delivery and stated I would like the 9 th May ... which was stated as delivery 2- 3 days ....I believe that after contacting your team ,have been told the gift should arrive on the18 th of May. I don’t think I would have been upset if I had not been led to believe that I should expect the gift to arrive on the date stated and accepted by the company. I’m still not sure what will happen to be frank .
The macarons were marvellous: so attractive and so delicious, even the ones with rhubarb, which I don't normally like.
Beautiful such a sweet thoughtful gift. I received them once and I kept the box so that I could remember where to order from so I could also gift these lovely biscuits.
Delicious & beautiful. Sometimes too cute to eat but it has to be done!!
Fantastic. Repeat customer. Perfect for so many occasions
Absolutely delicious, thank you so much.
Always, always wonderful designs and great tasting biscuits!
Bright, fun, covetable tins of biscuits! I’ve bought 3 tins now for special people on particular occasions. All have been well received and they make an occasion memorable. I will continue to purchase these biscuits in the future.
I have been a loyal customer of yours for years and this is not your fault but after a week my order has still not been delivered. Not sure what guarantees you have with Royal Mail but surely this is not customer service? I look forward to hearing from you. Alexandra Travers
Biscuiteers is rated 4.61 based on 5,712 reviews