BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
4.4
Based on 8,058 reviews
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
Found the course very well done. I was disappointed that it did not indicate which questions were incorrect, in order to focus on them. Having an issue with my husband's course in taking the exam and I have tried to call with the number dropping, email. Facebook messenger all unanswered which disconcerting.
Suggestions: 1. There were a few spots where there was like an extra minute of pause time after the speaking and before the 'next lesson' button appeared. A bit random. Minorly frustrating. 2. There were a few quiz questions that were content that wasn't covered. 3. I took notes. It really helped. I wonder whether you could advise people to take notes, or pay extra to get the written version. I definitely would not have passed (i.e. got an 80%) without having taken notes. 4. Overall it was enjoyable and the right level of detail. Worth the money. Well done.
good course but took a very long time[ the whole day]
Very good course, lots of content, very informative. Thank you!
Clear and easy to understand. Some of the timers on the module topics are a lot longer than they need to be.
When doing the official test there were a few questions that were not taught in the videos. Maybe update content to make sure everything is covered.
Very easy to use. The audio option was cool.
It was well organized.
The checkout didn't include my coupon
The BOATsmart! training was great but 2 issues I had were the fact that there is a time limit on each lesson before you can move ahead and some topics were covered multiple times in multiple lessons. I was able to read through the documentation much quicker than the time limit and I had to wait to progress on numerous occasions. If this wait time was eliminated or at least shortened considerably, the topics that were covered multiple times would have been easier to accept. Overall it prepared me for the Transport Canada test very well.
It’s a good course, goes over many different topics and it’s easy to use, but you have to make it so you can move onto the next slide without a timer, it’s painful sitting through the timer
Great course, informative and educational. Thx
A good course meeting training objectives and I passed
There was some content but it did not feel as comprehensive. Would love more video content
Excellent course. Mandatory wait time between questions was too long.
Very informative and easy to follow!
Good content
Great content, although I wish more of the content had video. Code flag “A” was included as a question in one of the module quizzes but never discussed until the next module.
The course overall was very good. There was a lot of good information presented. My only complaint is the timer for each slide. Playing the narration was really good. But I don't understand why the timer for some slides is longer than the narration, while other slides have shorter timers with longer narration. Please fix that issue.
The visualizations and videos were extremely helpful in helping me to remember certain terminology and information included in each section of the course. I love that this course teaches you a lot about safety. However why I’m rating this course 4 stars instead of five is because this course does not really explain how to drive or operate the boat. For example how do use the throttle? How do I slow my boat down? Do certain boats take longer than others to slow down or to speed up? How to you convert nautical knots to mph? How do I put my boat in reverse? These may seem like “dumb” questions but they’re important and they’re something that some people taking this course might not know. Especially if the person is young. How do I tie my boat down to the dock? What are some common boat knots to use and how do I use them? What do I do if I get lost on the water? I feel like these things are super important and should be included in the course.
BOATsmart! is rated 4.4 based on 8,058 reviews