BOATsmart! Reviews

1,365 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate BOATsmart!?

Dan O
Dan O
Verified Buyer

I thought the modules where lengthy but very informative. My only regret is o didn't get my whole family to do it too. The test had a couple impossible questions but all in all common sense should get you a relatively high score. I got a 94% which I was a bit surprised I scored that high but like I said common sense.
Michael D
Michael D
Verified Buyer

thank you....... a very good program
Vincent S
Vincent S
Verified Buyer

Very informative course. I will recommend this course to others.
Lorraine M
Verified Buyer

It would be helpful to know the correct answers after you test each module.
Jorge A
Verified Buyer

Helped me pass the test with 90% score. Easy to follow.
Daniel B
Verified Buyer

Way to long. Years ago you could do this in one hour . I'm not going on the ocean . Should have two levels of tests. Where I go fishing I will never see a bouy.
Rick F
Verified Buyer

Very well laid out, easy to navigate. One of the most comprehensive pieces of software I've used.
Riley T
Verified Buyer

Great information and easy to use
Sally L
Verified Buyer

The exam was very straight forward & easy to understand the questions. The only downside of boatsmart was if you failed a quiz you had to do the entire module again, it would have been nice to be to go directly to the quiz again if you wanted to.
Bob H
Verified Buyer

Well done, this course is on par with the Canadian Power Squadron. Very educational, not like that feel good test just to make a buck and let people think they can drive a boat.

Jerry H
Verified Buyer

Very informative -liked manual.
Kelly D

I passed!!
Benjamin G
Verified Buyer

Very easy to understand. Very good videos. It was very easy to learn with this visual material
Margaret K
Verified Buyer

Right at the beginning of the course they should tell you how long the course takes so you can plan on when you start it.
Geoffrey Z
Verified Buyer

Course was easy to access through a difficult schedule, and mobile-friendly.
Jonathan B
Verified Buyer

I was very disappointed with the French Version​ of your site. There was no videos or narration on the french version. You did not mention this during signup. Paying someone to narrate the french text is not something expensive or complicated.
Charlene M
Verified Buyer

Easy to use however it's a mistake not to let people know what questions they answered incorrectly. How else will you learn??
David S

Good program. Well written
Amy S

I got my license!
Pius O
Verified Buyer

Quite honestly, the process was more challenging than I expected! Thank goodness for the BoatSmart modules and the tests at the end of each module which prepares one for the final test once you've completed all of the modules. I found the final exam easier than some of the tests in the modules! I certainly learned quite a bit about boating safety during the process and thanks to BoatSmart I am glad I obtained my Pleaure Craft Operator Card!
Jessica B

Covered all the basics
Kathleen F
Verified Buyer

Very well done modules. Comprehensive and easy to complete !
Charles S