BOATsmart! Reviews

1,090 Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Are you a business owner? Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.
Mark K
Mark K
Verified Buyer

I enjoyed and learned from the course. It was simple to follow, available in different memorable formats and Allowed me to pass the test without a problem. I would recommend this course for anyone about to begin boating
James W
James W

Good Good Good
Naim A
Verified Buyer

Very user friendly and convenient
David W
Verified Buyer

This is an excellent and very comprehensive course that prepares you extremely well for the final test
Anyone who takes this course should have no difficulty at all in passing the final exam
Posted 1 hour ago
Avi W
Verified Buyer

Great product. Makes everything easy to understand with great visuals.
John M
Verified Buyer

Excellent course for the money
MELVIN M
Verified Buyer

Each lesson in the modules had too long a timer and I could have completed it a lot faster .
Christine D
Verified Buyer

I found the course very easy to follow and navigate through the modules. My only complaint would be that if you get a question wrong on the quizzes you can't find out what the question was that you got wrong. In one instance I knew which question it was because I made a note of it as I was unsure of the answer. In another case I was sure I had them all right so had no clue where I went wrong and couldn't figure it out.
Dennis S

Took along time ...but it all over ...water here I come..thanks boatsmart
Eric S
Verified Buyer

If you made the animatjons more fun and add a better speaker someone that doesn't put you to sleep would be great. It took me 8 hours to get to the test as i kept falling asleep and rereading things.
Linda D
Verified Buyer

Make sure you write down key points so you can review all before you write the final exam helps alot
Kolton B

Excellent! Very informative.
Verified C
Verified Buyer

Good videos and well explained.
Xiang C
Verified Buyer

If there are more language choices as Chinese will be more better!
COLM K

Good overall experience.
Brian H
Verified Buyer

Really enjoyed it , was able to go at my own pace. Would recommend for sure to others !
Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback Brian. Glad you enjoyed the course !!
Tracy L
Verified Buyer

Very good course I highly recommend this course lots of information in this course
Mieke P
Verified Buyer

The course format is very user friendly, with Video, audio and text options. I used all three options for studying and completed the course successfully in three sessions of several hours each.
Roger B
Verified Buyer

Fantastic course.Overviews everything possible about boating/pwc.if you dont pay attention you will not pass the course.when your finished you will be amazed at what you didnt know and all this will be stuck in your brain for life.
Shawn F
Verified Buyer

Easy learning, helpful videos but it does take time. Well worth it.
John S
Verified Buyer

The education program and the presentation of the material required for the final exam was well presented and covered all the exam questions. I received 90% on the final exam. This was achieved by simply following your course material on line. Your program can be made easier by you giving access to a manual/guide so that students can review or even keep afterwards for reference..

Luke S
Verified Buyer

Very good course . Very easy to navigate through the modules and test .
Michael C
Verified Buyer

I liked this it was easy to use for me and it was easy to understand and get the information that was needed to learn the course and pass my test
BOATsmart! is rated 4.53 based on 1,090 reviews