BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
A bit repetitive between power, sail and personal with respect to rules of the road.
Good pace, good quality (content, images, videos).

I would recommend more videos, they were a lot more interesting and engaging.
Great modules. Easy to follow.
Fantastic course - prepared me for the test!
Great content and very informative!
Excellent course, very well designed. Lots of content, but very easy to stop/save/start.
it was very good and super understandable and easy to absorb! Having a way for ever style of learner really helped out! Lots of details and information... but the exam was only like 60% of what I learned from it
I was annoyed at having to click through the course for hours when I had already learned the material using the study guide. Needs an option to go directly to the exam. Errors in the online materials (eg, office instead of offence). Some quiz questions are ambiguous. Some small discrepancies between online and printed materials.
Does the license automatically send to the address? I completed the course 4 weeks ago and haven’t heard anything.
The course was very thorough and provided a lot of detail on boat safety in many different scenarios.
Course was great. There were a couple questions on the test that weren’t covered in the course
Nice to get it completed!
The course was well done, informative and pleasant to complete.
The Boatsmart course was great! The material was straightforward and easy to understand. I did the whole operators card course in one day (I’d recommend doing it over a few days to give your brain a break). My 12 year old son is also now doing the course as well and we are looking forward to safely going out on the water.
Was super easy and user-friendly!
Enjoyed your software. Not sure how my husband gets to do his course and exam. I bought the package for two individuals but not sure how to get him in to do his certification. Please advise. Thank you.
Completely unnecessary to have the units timed for repeats of the section when you don’t pass the quiz. Super annoying. Also, we signed up for multiple people from the same household. We watched all the videos and went through the course content together as a group, then found out we would each have to do it separately again after that. Also unnecessary and annoying. No option to just challenge the quizzes and final exam. Unnecessary and frustrating. For these reasons I would not recommend this course to anyone.
..........
Great, well presented content for recreational boaters!
Very good content and very well presented and structured.
BOATsmart! is rated 4.43 based on 7,464 reviews