BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
I paid for my license after the exam, and still have not received it after 6 months! Tried calling, no one answers, left messages with my phone #, no call back. Emailed them, no reply. Are they still in business? They shouldn't be, with that terrible customer service. My husband did the same course with the competition, got his license 4 days later!
I was not able to download the temp card. I ended up having to take another course with another agency. Waste of time! Also unable to get anyone via email or phone. Waited 45minutes on the phone and no answer. I will be requesting my money back.
Great prep course for PWC license. Would highly recommend it. Excellent.
Terrible costomer service ! I have tried to contact this company many times ! I feel this is a scam ! never responds Calls , emails or live chat!
Content was good. Should show correct answers to questions that were answered wrong
It’s was very informative and organized
Would have been great. Major problem was that none of the videos worked. I attempted to use multiple devices including laptop, phone, as well as desktop. Therefore, I’m a bit disappointed in the experience and feel cheated . Thank you, John Targia
Training is fair. The test is full of spelling issues, wrong answers, poor wording, repeat questions, useless questions on specific % deaths etc when it could be useful information. Pass the class, but poorly done.
Some questions to a module answers were stated on the next module not the existing one. I forget which module but the steps didn’t coincide with the speakers and at one point it said all the way to step example would be step 11 but only 7 were posted. Otherwise informative course
It was a great course, I've learned a lot. Thank you.
Website won’t work for exam and already completed all the tests which I wanted to have license by now. Get it fixed or stop taking our money. Also sat on hold and asked for call back and emailed. Never recommend this site again as my niece used a different one without issue.
I'm asking for a refund because: 1, The website is down for days and there is no way to log in 2, I tried to contact the service. After put me on hold for an hour and I left my number. Nobody get back to me since then. Very disappointed!
It would be good to know the time duration of each module. It would also be helpful to know the wrong answers for the each module quiz. I'm sure I repeated the wrong answers to the exam. One has no idea.
It was a great experience completing the course today with my 12 year old son!! We had a great time going through course material and enjoyed competing for best quiz scores! The material was thorough, informative and fun to go through. The course and exam took us 7 hours to complete, but looking forward to getting out on the water together.
BOATsmart! 5 star review on 7th September 2021
Awesome Set up multiple courses for family members Younger family members completed course online with very little assistance and passed the online exam.
Spent 4-5 hours doing the course and then it would not advance me to the website to do the test . Called your help line and its been 3 hours and no support to get my test. How do i get my money back . Total waste of time and money.
Good course ! Had bought the book not knowing I could just do it on line
If I could give a zero star I would. Paid for a boat license replacement on May 11/21. It is now Sept 3/21 and nothing. The excuses are the first sign this company is a fraud. Got tired of waiting for the next excuse and just want my money back. Not holding my breath on getting reimbursed. Calling the Better business bureau on them. Shame that this company is bringing a bad name to such a beautiful area of Ontario.
Everything started well, I completed my course along side the exam, well I thought I did at least. I have tried way to many times calling and every time pressed on 0 to keep my place in line and get the next available represent to call me back. This all started 2 weeks ago and still I've had no response. Very frustrating, considering I completed everything 4 months ago and can't get an answer to why my account is acting up.
It was very convenient doing online, very well explained
BOATsmart! is rated 4.41 based on 7,885 reviews