BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
Excellent course I highly recommend it for everyone
Excelente study guide covers all aspects, highly recommend to all
There is no link to print my temporary card after completing Transport Canada test. Poor on-line interaction/coordination.
Very helpful and insightful
Great delivery of information. I tried to read the book with not much success. This method kept me enhanced through each module.
Very good course. Thank you.
Great pace and well narrated. A few more videos would have made it excellent!
Very quick and clear process.
The course is very thorough. I had a small issue with the program the second time I opened it but the customer service was excellent. The linking of the certificate and NYS DMV and NYS parks and recreation was excellent. Thanks
J'ai été très satisfait
Loved the audio and video.
I have no way of printing the papers required to complete the deal?? Should have known beforehand... Old man confused...
I wrote the Boatsmart Program on line on August 4th, 2020. Today it is October 7th and I haven’t heard or received my card. I called the Boatsmart Program, and learned that my card was in limbo cause of a glitch in the system, that the employee says happens all the time. If I hadn’t called I’d be waiting till whenever for my card....
I am having issues on taking my exam!! It won’t let me get in and is saying that my boater card application id is not valid. Anybody had this issue before ?? Please help !!
Although I understand why the time factors are necessary so people don't speed through the course the times per page are often not consistent with the relevance or length of the content.
There were some page repeats and typos.
The courses were good. Very understandable. Pictures were nice. The one issue I had was that sometimes the timer wouldn't start going down for a couple minutes. I had already read everything through but I couldn't go to the next page because of the timer. I spent 4 hours doing it but I had only clocked 2 hours and 25 minutes because of the timer not working right. But other then that it was good. Thanks.
The course was very thorough and informative. Learned a lot from this course.
Excellent course. Appropriate level of material, presented clearly. Many sections are accompanied with amusing video clips. Video clips are very clear and very useful in the navigation section. Quiz questions are harder than final exam. Once you complete the course, knowledge acquired and common sense will make final exam easy.
There is a lot of information and it can drag. However, it was an easy course and I found it enlightening. The test was simple as long as you could go back and look at your notes.
BOATsmart! is rated 4.43 based on 7,295 reviews