BOATsmart! Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!

How would you rate BOATsmart!?

Verified Buyer

I learnt a lot and I'd recommend it to my friends. I'd like more information on travelling through rivers.
Brett G
Brett G
Verified Buyer

Very easy to sign up and complete. User friendly and very informative. I cannot wait to be asked to produce my shiny new license for the authorities.
Ed V
Verified Buyer

Good program, I learned a lot. Would not have passed the exam with out it! Thanks
Jordan S
Verified Buyer

Son passed the test on his first attempt. Modules took well in excess of the 3 hours stated and purchasing the booklet was useless as you could not challenge the test based on the booklet review.
Posted 1 hour ago
Glen G
Verified Buyer

I found the course very informative and although it was lengthy I am glad to have learned so much. No complaints here!
Susan W

too happy....
CARL S
Verified Buyer

I have already recommended the course to friends. The final exam is practical. One certainly learns if not familiar with an area or boat study before leaving the dock and do an inventory of all equipment.
Catherine M
Verified Buyer

The online process is well done. Unfortunately I purchased the manual at Canadian Tire and spent two weeks studying it and performing the test at the end of each module (7 of them). Then I proceeded to do the sample exam at the end of the manual. Thought I was now ready to go online and do the official exam.....only to find out that I had to sit through the entire 7 modules being read to me followed by a test at the end of each and then I qualified to do the online exam. The manual NEEDS TO STATE UP FRONT THAT IT WILL BE NECESSARY TO GO THROUGHT THE ENTIRE 7 MODULES ON LINE, THE TESTS AND THEN THE EXAM. Instead, it states: The BOATsmart Study Guide is a comprehensive safe boating..............to prepare for the test and obtain your Pleasure Craft Operator Guide.
Clayton M
Verified Buyer

It was very informative and helped me greatly with the Transport Canada boat licensing exam.
Dennis G
Verified Buyer

I've been boating for years but learned a lot of things I never knew,from boat smart

On a computer windows 10 in french. Passed the exam with 96%:
Unable to click and enlarge most image wich where often to small.
Explanation where often very vague without use of examples.
No a lot of tips and mnemonics.
Tranlsation could be better in many instances.
Questionnaire had too much traps.

Nevertheless thank you!
Kristine W
Verified Buyer

It contained a lot of good information and presented it in a way that was understandable.
Dwight W
Verified Buyer

Should on have to answer questions on your boat I own a river boat and I'm not going to the ocean and it to long of test it can be shortened
Pierre B

I passed the course

Craig T
Verified Buyer

The course material is clear and concise. Narrative on each slide was pleasant as we're the graphics. Very professional looking and the process was easy from start to finish.
Alastair O

I passed the test.
Sahil S
Verified Buyer

Excellent and easy to use system. Will definitely refer to other people
Tom L
Verified Buyer

Course was good. Just wish it was not so long..
Brodie G
Verified Buyer

I think that boat smart is the best thing going, keep up the great work I love you guy's. Thank you so much :)
Thanks for the feedback Brodie!!
YOUNES N
Verified Buyer

Very advanced application, interactive interface, phone friendly and serious program. The only thing that bothered me, i read initialy from the book, i thought I could write directly the test however I had to go through the whole content online to be able to write the test and you can't skip the chapters!

Luc F
Verified Buyer

This was a great way to learn all of the material needed. I can't wait to go out on the water again.
Robert H
Verified Buyer

More complete than I expected.more difficult and more time consuming than expected.some info which most will forget.enjoyable and informative.
BOATsmart! is rated 4.42 based on 3,049 reviews