BOATsmart! Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Under an hour

How would you rate BOATsmart! ?

Leslie A
"Thank you so much both smart it took me reading the book doing all the quizzes getting online going through all the modules twice taking the test for the fourth time and I passed it 86% I am happy that I had the opportunity to go all over that information again and again because I really understand the importance see it is to know all of this information before you even attempt to get into a boat I’m so excited that I have my boating license is something that I wanted to do it’s been on my bucket list for a while I’m now going to look into some boating co-ops because I live in a condo and I have no place for a boat I totally now know the safety rules and regulations the dues in the don’ts on the water thank you again both smart it was a wonderful experience Leslie Lubyk"
Guy P
"Merci permis passer chu legal"
"Boatsmart is the best boating course anyone can take . So much knowledge and yet so easy to understand I will recommend this course to everyone I know."
"Loved the ease of navigating through the website and the progress tracker. The videos were much more entertaining than reading through text or guidebooks. Customer support was fantastic and super responsive as well. Would have loved it if the content was augmented with real photos of the equipment covered."
Posted 1 hour ago
"My only suggestion would be to have the option to continually play each lesson in a module. A lot of time is spent clicking next lesson, then waiting for the video, then to click play again."
"Would be nice to be able to download the material for people who have limited access. Ex: no internet at the cottage"
"Great experience!"
"I thought the course was quite thorough covering everything I needed to know for boating safely."
"Very good, easy to follow, very informative, and all at a pace that suited me!"
"Very easy to follow, covered all of the information needed to write the final test."
"Very good."
"I was very impressed with the scope and breadth of the course. I learned a lot from the various modules. I am sure I will be a more responsible boater because of the program. It was easy to follow while still being a serious learning experience."
"quite good content , my only complaint was I was unable to skip over and through areas I already knew., so I needed much more time than necessary."
"Good presentation and easy to follow."
"I would like my $10.00 back then I will submit a good review!"
"The videos seemed current and were not hard to watch. Overall a good experience. Thanks!!"
"Way too long and drawn out, i could fully read most sections and then listen to it and still have considerable time left before next lesson option became available to me. Sometimes also i the timer would run out on a lesson but the next lesson link would not appear instead it would sit at 00:00 and do nothing causing me to refresh the page which also reset the timer, as if this wasnt drawn out enough....the only reason i would recommend this to a friend is because its MANDATORY smh..."
"Very good course and excellent communication"
"I almost giving up because its hard to pass. But i keep challenged myself that i can pass the course and have this licensed. It was good learning...Thank goodness and i am lucky i made it."
"Our family felt that better learning would occur if wrong answers were shown for the quizzes. Thanks."
"Great course! Easy Clear and Well Paced"
"The content was easy to follow and I enjoyed the self paced aspect of the program. My feedback is that the characters are predominately white male. The boat purchase was sold and bought between two white males. The rescuers and drivers where also mostly white. It would be nice to see some diversity as we live in such a society rich with multi cultures."
"I didn’t like that you had page through the whole module again if you missed the 80% by a small margin. There should be more than one attempt allowed to write the end of module quiz"
BOATsmart! is rated 4.42 based on 5,883 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!