BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
4.4

24 W Campbell Rd Suite 512,
Richardson
Texas
24 W Campbell Rd Suite 512, Richardson, TX 75080,

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
Takes too long to watch the videos
Very thorough! Easy to follow, occasionally it will freeze on a lesson but a simple refresh resolves that.
Overall a solid course with good content. I have a couple of reasons why I am only giving you 4 stars: The application does not provide the list of questions missed in each quiz. This would be helpful. The text of the content can't be selected. This makes taking notes tedious.
Very easy experience, learned the most important things I needed to learn the videos were very helpful and would recommend adding more videos.
I found the study timer on each unit to be a bit lengthy. Otherwise I would have given it a five star rating.
Too long
Love this course
On the quizzes, it would be nice to know what you got wrong so you could go back and learn more about it. It also takes a long time. There's a lot to learn. I did really like the option to listen to it opposed to having to read it all. The fact you can't zoom in on the pictures was quite frustrating. I did like that it saved your progress. Overall, pretty good I think.
It's ok
Thank you so much for sharing your feedback with us! We're always looking for ways to improve your learning experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at experience@outdoorsmart.com with any suggestions you may have.
The course had great information. There were quite a few errors in the content: audio not including all in-page content, duplicate content, and the page timer being way longer than it took to listen to or read the content so I ended up just sitting there waiting for probably 25% of the class.
Audio cuts out part way through each module
Some of the videos are too slow and repetitive but overall well done.
Having to wait for up to three minutes for the page to allow me to move on to the next lesson after I finished reading was exceptionally frustrating.
The coarse was very helpful and easy to follow. A lot of the pages would not play the audio though.
The course was well done and I learned a lot. My only complaint is that many of the pages had audio that wouldn't load and one page had a video that wouldn't play. If there wasn't a video, then I preferred to listen to the audio but that was not possible on many occassions. It's great that the text is there to read, but it would be preferable to ensure that the audio fully works. I was using the most up-to-date version of Chrome on a Mac.
The site was very easy to use and the lessons were engaging. The program well prepaires you for taking the test easily.
Very vague, needs to be more serious on multiple choice answers. ( don't give obvious dumb answers you know are incorrect )
Relevant and not over done.
Great course
Very thorough course. I liked the addition of the videos and audio voiceover.
BOATsmart! is rated 4.4 based on 8,109 reviews