BOATsmart! Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!

How would you rate BOATsmart! ?

(optional)

James S
"Once I got use to the interface app (3 different lesson start icons that show video or not and the 5-10 seconds left on the countdown clock before you can continue to the next lesson) the courses well well worth the money. Just remember this is a basic safety course - that touches on many topics and gives you an overall knowledge designed to peak your interest and keep you safe - not make you an expert."
Adam W
"Started online exam courses at 8pm and was printing my temporary card at 12:37am ...simple test a lot of common sense involved. Good Luck!"
Michael O
"Fun test learned more then I thought I feel safer on the water."
"I studied the book and expected to be able to write the test. When I went on line, I was disappointed to find out that I had to spend an additional 3.5 hours going through all of the modules before I was allowed to write the exam. This was a total waste of time as I was prepared for the exam after studying the book."
"The content is too broad."
"I feel more confident in my knowledge"
"Easy and straight forward."
"There should be a option to skip the review of the book online if you have already studied the book."
Maurizio M
Verified Buyer
"Very informative course, not to difficult, sometimes hard to grasp certain concepts but overall amazing course"
"Very informative, easy to navigate through, lower cost than the other companies out there doing comparable courses."
"The Boatsmart online course and booklet was excellent. I received the booklet in about a week, which was perfect to use just before doing the exam. My profession is a software trainer, and I was totally impressed with the online presentation materials, videos, quizzes, and the quality overall including the booklet. Well done everyone, and thank you. Pete"
Thanks for the great feedback Pete! Glad you enjoyed the course.
"The material is well presented, and the modules are very thorough. It makes retaining the information very easy."
"Great program! Easy to follow, clear and descriptive and love the fact you can take it at your own pace."
"Audible recordings should fully match the written content. Also some content I feel was not covered."
"I passed the exam and the information was well presented"
"I enjoyed that there were multiple options to learning the content. One can watch videos, read or simply listen to audio. It allowed me more opportunities to study. I found it very helpful and convenient."
"I had the handbook and was able to read it at my own pace. When I felt I had understood the content I went on line and continued reviewing with the online modules. Completed the review and testing at one sitting using my iPad. Very user friendly. Now I can captain our pontoon boat with practice of course."
"As a middle aged person who grew up with the knowledge of operating boats, all terrain vehicles, snowmobiles, hunting and outdoor activities, I found the course challenging, but informative."
"I really learnt a lot doing this course!"
"Helped me know what is important when boating. Lessons could be condensed though."
"Interactive, informative and great visuals!"
"Great course, took longer than expected, if you study you have no problems passing"
"Very happy with the course and the time it took to complete. Learned important things. Thank you."
BOATsmart! is rated 4.42 based on 4,443 reviews