BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
4.4
Based on 8,058 reviews
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
Paid for and took the exam, passed in the 80s. Haven't received my card. I did receive an e-mail with F-bombing and my password was displayed with ALL my information
Course was very informative and forced the student to slow down and read many of the slides as opposed to quick flipping through graphics videos the whole time. Some of the test material wasn't in order with the learning slides, and there should be a post chapter test review of the questions to know which one you got right or wrong.
It was easy to follow along - the visual movies helped to convey all the info and the pictures helped me to remember the important information. Module 2 was super long - anyway it could maybe get split up? All in all, no complaints, it was informative, easy to follow, and its rewarding to have successfully received my operator card :)
It was good
I bought and read the Boatsmart book, I wish I wasn't forced to go through the online training program to take exam when I just read the whole book. Also, would be nice to see which practice answers I got wrong so I could learn.
Course was great. would be good to know what questions you got wrong on the quiz to help you learn.
Excellent course! Love that it can be done at any pace
It took way longer then I thought but the end test was much easier then I expected
Very thorough and comprehensive
Occasionaly the timer to the next page did not align with the audio, and occasionally the audio and written lesson did not align.
Course content and modules were good, the only complaint is that I felt the timer was way too long, I found it harder to focus because once I was done reading the module there was still usually over a minute left on the timer and I would lose focus while waiting for the clock to run down for the next module. This was the case for pretty much every module so I found it very frustrating.
The entire course was very well structured with video presentation to explain all aspects of boating! Will definitely recommend to everyone!
Stay away from this company, it's a totally a scam. No customer service at all. NO ONE WILL REPLY TO YOU
Good course with multi-media instruction and chapter quizzes. Was well prepared for the PCOC test after completing the course.
Easy to follow script and videos. Informative and useful.
Everything promptly and qualitatively!
It was well put together. I enjoyed the audio as I read through the book. Very user friendly and informative. Thank you
Hi, I did the french language version of your course, and I noticed quite a few spelling mistakes and some questionable translations, both in the modules and on some of your web pages. Some modules were better than others though.. Also when I attended the exam, some concepts were not called the same in french by Transport Canada, which made it more difficult to answer the questions correctly. On the other hand, I liked the pace of the modules and the presence of videos and voice over.It helped retain the information better. It would be great to add some videos with scenarios to help us think about how we should act in specific situations. Or add some more scenario questions in the quizzes. Hoping you will improve the French version to make it just as good as the English one, Thank you, Marine :)
fantastic coarse, detailed and informative
I learned some very important lessons on how to safely operate a motor boat, my responsibility as a boat operator, and how to assist other boaters who may encounter trouble. The training is very detailed and straightforward.
BOATsmart! is rated 4.4 based on 8,058 reviews