BOATsmart! Reviews

of reviewers recommend BOATsmart!
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read BOATsmart! Reviews

1-877-792-3926

info@boatsmartexam.com

Tell us how BOATsmart! made you happy
The content was good. The timer was terrible. I spent 75% of my time waiting for the timer to tick down so I could proceed. This could be done in 1.5 hours if allowed and I would consider using another service for this simple fact.
Didn’t cover all of the exam questions but did a good job of basic learning, it repeated quite a bit though.
Very informative
Wish I could have seen how I did on the exams. - which I got right and which I got wrong.
The course was good but it was very strange preparing for a Transport Canada test with an American narrating the course. Every time there was a mention of a buoy he said "booee".
It took a while but I think with the boat card everything will go smoothly when renting boats. It will have you set up for any future plans. Great price as well.
Lots of great information. The narration was not what what written in a few sections so that was distracting and hard to follow but otherwise well done
Shouldn’t be timed. Far too much time allotted.
The course covered a wide range of topics in a variety of easy to understand formats; written for those who like to learn by reading and audio for those who do better verbal learning. And as a someone who has been boating for over 30 years I learned a few new facts that will make me a better and more courteous boater.
My only complaint is that there is no way to find out which questions were missed on the Section Quizzes and what the correct answer is. There is very little learning value in knowing that you got 80% right if you don't know which ones you missed and what the right answers are. This could be a very valuable improvement.
The material is excellent, clear, and prepared me well for the test, and then seamlessly handled producing the card.

Gripes:
- course dashboard didn't correctly reflect progress through the course and hours spent on the course. Progress indicated 0% after the third module but hours spent was too high (over 20).
- wish there was a way to advance the course. I could read the material on each page much more quickly than the time alloted.
I liked the course a lot because it was interesting. However the required time in each module did not match up with hoe long it took and I was mostly waiting for the seconds to count down to 0. Mostly it was about 50 seconds off.
Good course. Information is clear and well-presented. Sometimes the timers are too long for the amount of content provided before you can move to the next lesson.
Everything was laid out and easily understood. My only complaint was that I read faster than the prompts and it does not allow you to move to the next section until the timer runs out so that made the process a whole lot longer than it needed to be. Super frustrating since there are so many sub-sections to get through. Be prepared for a lot of waiting for that timer to run out before moving on.
Overall a good course. A few spelling errors, one of which on the final exam made the question confusing.
Good course. Would give it 5 stars if I didn't have to wait for 30 seconds after I finished reading every slide. Still very good course
Good purchase. Good course. Very informative. Covers exactly what's need for the exam. Well done BOATsmart!
Almost 5stars, needs some proofreading.
I found the course to be very helpful. It contains useful information in a user friendly format. I would have preferred to have fewer sections within each module, even with more quizzes. It would have been nice to see the questions that I missed on all assessments so I could find the right answer. It would have been nice to be able to navigate backwards in the Final also if an answer needed to be changed.
Very very nice