Body Heal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body Heal
Email, Live Chat
Read Body Heal  Reviews

About Body Heal :

BodyHeal.com.au is your store for physiotherapy, sports injury and rehabilitative products. Whether your suffering from niggling pain or recovering from surgery we have products that can aid you.

support@bodyheal.com.au

PO Box 294,
West Pennant Hills
NSW 2125
Australia

Needed this as a medical aid, thus delayed delivery was a problem
Hi! Thank you for letting us know. We sincerely apologize for the delay, Your order was dispatched promptly on the 18th of September.

We understand that you are expecting the product to get delivered faster unfortunately due to the unprecedented situation at the moment with COVID-19, Australia Post is suffering from congestion in their network. We are still dispatching orders promptly every business day however the issue has been Australia Post. There's only so much we can do in situations like this, we use Australia's best and most trusted delivery service but they're facing issues mostly due to the restrictions in Victoria.

We've had a header notice on our website since the end of March to inform customers that there are delays at the moment and to factor in the extra shipping time before they purchase. About 80% of our parcels are still getting delivered in a reasonable amount of time.

Again we sincerely apologize for the delay and we appreciate your patience during this tough time.
Body Heal were awesome. The product i wanted was out of stock but as soon as it came back in, they emailed me to let me know and the process from there was easy and very quick. I was expecting delivery to take a while because of the situation in Victoria with the pandemic, but my purchase got to me really quickly. So happy! And yes I will be going back to body heal in the future!
The gloves really helped me ease the pain in my fingers. I just did not want to remove it.the firm hold ..the compression the pressure worked wonders.wore it fully for two weeks night and day and now only when required.very easy to clean and dry.i carry one pair with me all the time. One pair I use when I apply massaging cream at night.looks small in size but fits very well and also use hand gloves over it when need to do home chores.thank you very much for sending it so quickly to me.
Hi Usha! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that you are happy with the product you ordered and helps you ease the pain in your fingers. We aim to keep our customers and happy satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Great service good product thanks
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that you are happy with the product you ordered and satisfied with our service. Looking forward to your next purchase! Cheers!
Service was good, delivery was prompt. Hassle free.
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we have hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks again!
Have sent back the product as it didn’t fit but havnt received a refund and struggling to get them to acknowledge they have received the returned item ..unimpressed.

Seems the parcel was lost in transit but they processed a refund . Thank you
Hello Rochelle,

We're sorry you felt the need to to post a 1 star review when we have been in constant communication with you. We're not in the business of scamming customers, we have a 8 year track record with customers returning back ordering multiple times because of our service and support.

In our last 2 emails to you we have asked for the AusPost tracking number so we can identify if the parcel has made it back to our warehouse yet. We can't be sure it has especially when there are severe delays with AusPost especially for parcels going into Victoria (where our warehouse is based). You can read about it here:

Secondly, our warehouse receives 100s of parcels a day so it will also help in identifying the return if for example the order ID isn't on the front of the parcel.

Please reply back to our email with the tracking number, which you can find in your AusPost receipt and we'll happily investigate to see what has happened.
Excellent company to deal with. Prompt delivery and have a great range of products. Highly recommended.
Hi Eric! Thank you for the positive feedback! We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks again!
Excellent service . Order arrived promptly. Article exactly as ordered.
Would deal with again.
Hi Beverly! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase! Cheers!
Body Heal were awesome to deal with and my product is second to none
Hi Brad! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you are satisfied with the product you ordered. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase! Cheers!
Thank you for your prompt assistance in tracking down delivery.
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we were able to assist you in locating your delivery. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied! Thanks again!
Fabulous products fabulous service thank you
Hi David! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we have hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks again!
Very happy with service the from Body Heal I am buying another one as the original one is to small.
Hi Des! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we have hit the mark for you. We have a 45 day returns policy that allows you to try on our products to judge fit. So there is an opportunity for all our customers to try on the product and return it back to us if they think it's not a good fit for them. Kindly send us a message at support@bodyheal.com.au. Thanks again.
Had trouble with aus post over my delivery. Body heal did step in and help try and resolve the problem with Australia post as they knew how much I needed the brace.
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and was able to clear things us with your shipment. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks again!
Very good service
Hi Arthur! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we have hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
I ordered this weeks ago it just arrived and now it’s not needed. I sent three other emails. No response.
I paid 20 dollars to rush reliever and it never came for weeks
Hi Tonya,

We're sorry to hear you weren't happy with your purchase. It seems like you may have mistaken us for another company. The $20 shipping charge is the standard international post charge. Not for "rush reliever".

We're based in Melbourne, Australia so your order had to travel across the pacific to get to you. We also made it clear in the shipping options page that it will take 10 to 20 business days delivery time. After checking your tracking I can see that it took 16 business days.

We're sorry that you needed it weeks ago however we were up-front with the delivery times. Perhaps a purchase from a local retailer in the USA would have been a better option for you given the urgency.

We've checked our inbox and junk folder. Could not find any emails from you. Which is why I suspect that you may have confused us for another company? Our support email is support@bodyheal.com.au
Very happy thank you, I have been looking at other products.
Hi Bianca! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that you are very happy with the product you ordered. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks again!
Service was good
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad to know that we have hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase! Thanks again!
Extremely prompt and efficient service, I would definitely purchase from body Heal again.
Hi Mark! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad to know that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase! Thanks again!
The website is easy for novices to understand and order from
The fast delivery is very much appreciated
Hi Dorothy! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad to know that you were able to navigate our website easily. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase! Thanks again!
Item in stock and express delivery. Received item within 2 days of placing the order.
Hi Amisha! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that you have received your order quickly. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks again!
Body Heal is rated 4.78 based on 827 reviews