Body Heal Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Body Heal  Reviews

About Body Heal :

BodyHeal.com.au is your store for physiotherapy, sports injury and rehabilitative products. Whether your suffering from niggling pain or recovering from surgery we have products that can aid you.

support@bodyheal.com.au

Ruth M
Peter M
Body Heal  5 star review on 30th June 2022
Shellie A
The belt is uncomfortable when walking & causes a rash in the groin area if worn all day. I think some padding or softer material would help.
Quick and efficient. No issues.
Quick delivery and works well
Hi Will, we're pleased to hear that you are satisfied with our products and services. Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!
I was pleased with the packaging and timely arrival.
Thank you for choosing our services, Eva! We are thrilled to have exceeded your expectations and can't wait to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Received wrong size socks they were returned and correct size sent to replace excellent socks 🧦 excellent service
Hi Marilyn, we're glad to hear that you received the correct size so promptly after returning the items. Your satisfaction is important to us, and we're pleased that we were able to resolve the issue for you so quickly. Thank you for your feedback!
The service in processing and sending my order was excellent. As well as, follow-up support emails.
Hi Stephen, we're glad to hear that you had an excellent experience with us throughout the entire process. Thank you for choosing us and sharing your feedback!
Very happy with the service and speed of delivery.
We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our services. Thank you for choosing us, and we can't wait to serve you again in the future!
Very pleased to record that 2 deliveries arrived on time without any complications.
Hi Greg, we're delighted to hear that you were very satisfied with your recent experience. We take pride in ensuring that our deliveries arrive on time and without any complications. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!
I have made 3 purchases in recent months. The website is extremely easy to use, the ordering process is simple and the shipping is very quick. Im very happy with service I have received and cant think of anything they could improve on. Recommend to anyone looking for equipment that is affordable and actually works.
Hi Sophie, we're pleased to have met your expectations. Thank you for sharing your feedback!
Body Heal was very easy to deal with and prompt at getting my order out to me.
Hi there! We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience with us. Thank you for sharing your feedback!
I am very impressed with this wrist brace.
Hi Tash, we're glad that you are impressed with our wrist brace. Thank you for choosing us, and we are dedicated to providing you with exceptional products and service in the future!
Immediate relief from heel pain
Hi Susan! We are dedicated to consistently providing you with the best products and services. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the future.
Fast delivery and good service.
Hi Marissa, we are pleased to have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing us, and we hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future!
Great customer service.
Hi Jasmine, we are thrilled to have met your expectations and can't wait for the opportunity to serve you again in the future.
Timely and efficient service
Hi Gerhard! We're thrilled to hear that you had a positive experience with us. Thank you for your feedback!
I wanted to support an Australian Company and I am pleased I did. Every thing was excellent, well done.
We appreciate your support and are thrilled to hear about your positive experience with us. Thank you for your feedback!
Very quick service
Hi there! We are pleased to have met your expectations. Thank you for your feedback.
Very good service. Order arrived alot earlier than I thought it would.
Hi Sandra, we are pleased to hear that your order arrived ahead of schedule. Ensuring timely and efficient service is our top priority, and we are glad to know that we have met your expectations. Thank you for choosing us!
Happy with the product and service keep up the good work
Hi Kiikoro! We're delighted to hear that you are satisfied with both our product and service. We appreciate your feedback!
I received the item in very good time. The service I received on the phone was efficient and very helpful.
Hi Wendy! We are thrilled to hear that we were able to meet your expectations. Thank you for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
Body Heal is rated 4.8 based on 2,151 reviews