Body Heal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body Heal
Email, Live Chat
Read Body Heal  Reviews

About Body Heal :

BodyHeal.com.au is your store for physiotherapy, sports injury and rehabilitative products. Whether your suffering from niggling pain or recovering from surgery we have products that can aid you.

support@bodyheal.com.au

Tell us how Body Heal made you happy
Very quick delivery!
Hello Basil,

Thanks for the feedback, we’re glad you enjoyed our service!

We aim to keep our customers happy.
The knee brace was probably ok, but I ordered the XXL thinking I had probably got it too big, but I could not even get the centre hole over my knee. Way smaller sizing than they say. Having to return, hoping to get a full refund as did not wear it. Sadly you do not get a free returns label.
Hey Alison,

Sorry to hear about your experience, as most of our customers have amazing positive feedback about this knee support. We will try our best to find a good resolution for you. Can you please go to our returns center https://returns.bodyheal.com.au/ and fill out the details (pick faulty product). Please upload images too. Wishing you the best recovery.
Fast & painless purchase and delivery, and got here quickly despite the bushfires.
Hey Adrian,

We aim to keep our customers happy!
It was the right size and really helps to support my knee especially the cross bracing at back of bodyheal
Hello Steven

Thanks for the feedback, we’re glad you enjoyed our service!

Wishing you a speedy recovery for your knee.
Product does as described and is good quality.Body heal sends reminder when time to replace so you always have the best support for your joints. Very Happy 🤗
Hello Alison,

Thanks for the feedback, we’re glad you enjoyed our service!

We aim to keep our customers happy.
Quick delivery but product didnt last.
Hi Paul,

We truly do apologize for the inconvenience, as we have only received positive reviews regarding our products. Our company only works with the top brands to ensure quality. We will work with our suppliers very closely and should be able to send a replacement.
Great service. Excellent product just as advertised. Excellent condition and arrived so quickly. Will definitely use again!
Hey Ivonne,

We aim to keep our customers happy!
Always prompt delivery and service. Great product selection
Hey,

We aim to keep our customers happy!
Excellent service. Great product.
Hey Vivienne,

We aim to keep our customers happy!
Fast delivery , great communication good over all product
Hey,

Love them ! They work
Hey Ann,

We aim to keep our customers happy!
I have not received my order that was placed 19/12/19. Knee sleeve A 2015 Very disappointed. Carlene
Hi Carlene,

Thanks for leaving a review. I can see that your item is on it's way. I think that you may have missed our important holiday delivery information on the website. During that week we recommended Express Post and we were even offering a $5 discount code which would've made Express Post free.

This is the busiest period of the year which includes multiple public holidays, we tried to make this known so that expectations are managed. Since your order there has been 4 business days of transit time with another coming (New years day). So unfortunately this is the reason for the delay. On top of that, the bushfires have also caused delays in the Australia Post network. We expect your order to be delivered by the end of the week.

Apologies for the inconvenience.
Good product, good service.
Quick delivery
Fast delivery Good quality product
Thanks for leaving a review!
Quality products and very fast delivery
Thanks for leaving a review!
It arrived very quickly - even before he was out of hospital. I would use this company again.
Thanks for leaving a review!
Great customer service and the product is fantastic!!!! Will be ordering another for sure!!!! Quick postage as well!!
Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it.
Firstly, so appreciative of such prompt delivery. I do feel that the belt afforded me prompt relief {however, that could have been psychological as I was desperate for relief}. I've only been wearing it for two weeks today, so I feel it is a little bit early to give an accurate review on it. However I do feel it is giving me much support whilst allowing the healing process to take place.
i am still waiting to hear back about my return RMA# LJ0WGL97