Body Heal Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Body Heal

About Body Heal : BodyHeal.com.au is your store for physiotherapy, sports injury and rehabilitative products. Whether your suffering from niggling pain or recovering from surgery we have products that can aid you.

support@bodyheal.com.au

PO Box 294
West Pennant Hills
NSW 2125
Australia

Tell us how Body Heal made you happy

"Great product line and good service. Thanks! One suggestion: If Body Heal used a different illustration for their website, for the item I buy (Adult Short Wide Leg 20106) that showed this item in use - rather than a slim legged woman wearing a different size - it would save confusion, unnecessary phone calls and longer order completion times. Thanks!"
"This product came in swift time with communication from BodyHeal indicating its time of arrival. Great when i had an injury that needed urgent attention and i was about to travel overseas."
"The protector fitted well when put on according to instructions; however leaked water when started swimming. Have requested money back twice, without it occurring. Not really happy with the product or the company at this point."
Hi Sherene,

We're sorry you feel like we've not listened or not actively working on this. We're waiting for Seal-Tight to get back to us. I've just followed up with them again and then will process the refund that you have requested.

As for the cast cover not working. Your experience seems to be an exception, but I understand that it doesn't make it any better. We'll process a refund in the coming week. Apologies again.
"I received my products with out issue, and they are exactly what I wanted and ordered. Thank You. I have recommended Body Heal to a co worker already and he is very happy with his products also."
"Even though we thought the leg Sleeve wouldn't fit due to the packaging they actually did fit quite well. Our daughter does love them but unfortunately the 2nd time wearing them in a game she put a hole in the knee. But we understand this can happen, especially when they are hard on them,"
Hi Brownwyn,

Thanks for leaving a review and we're sorry that the leg sleeves did not last as long as you may have expected. We always recommend the McDavid 6446X Hex Tuff Leg Sleeves for hard court wear. It's made from a more durable material and it's recommend for body to surface protection - whereas the McDavid 6446 isn't. We try to make this clear on both product pages.

"Great product fast delivery good customer support and prompt enquiry on product"
"Feels good on, a little hard to get on but very happy with your product."
"Wonderful service. Quick and efficient. Great follow up."
"Very quick delivery! The site has a good range and excellent pricing. Product is what I ordered, but is taking time to get used to. My trainer has told me to stick with it as it's going to help. There certainly is an improvement, but in same instances the brace reduces knee and leg movement!! So I take it off when doing those things, and put it back on when finished. I might look for something smaller to use while doing those tasks so I get to wear something all the time. Thanks body heal!"
"Excellent fast delivery and the product did what it said on the packet Love them and will buy more."
"I had to return my item and the process was easy to follow and my return was processed quite quickly"
"I find the foot sleeve very helpful, no longer have a limp after a 8 hour shift"
"Great company - products are extremely well made and give a great level of support. They are comfortable to wear and have made a huge difference in what I can manage to do. Where I would get back pain before, now I experience none."
"Received in a timely manner And sizing was perfect. Definitely provides relief for my plantar fasciitis."
"Not happy with follow up at all! Sent two different sizes (order # 02264430) and did not fit. Left a number or messages on 02 8006 0661 and did not reply Cannot recommend this online seller at all"
Hi Ian, we're glad we could get this sorted for you. For future reference it's always better to email us. Being an online business our email processes are fine tuned as we don't get many phone calls.
"The cast cover works really well in shower and seems to last awhile."
"ordering & delivery was very easy & delivery was prompt and item ordered was as described."
"Fast delivery"
"Very easy to put on, light weight and comfortable. It has also helped greatly in reducing my symptoms."
"Great services. Quick delivery and great material."
Body Heal is rated 4.80 based on 634 reviews