Body Heal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body Heal
Email, Live Chat
Read Body Heal  Reviews

About Body Heal :

BodyHeal.com.au is your store for physiotherapy, sports injury and rehabilitative products. Whether your suffering from niggling pain or recovering from surgery we have products that can aid you.

support@bodyheal.com.au

John Grapsas
Body Heal  4 star review on 8th August 2019
Jerry Monschau
Great service! Very happy with my purchase 👍
Hi Anna! Thank you for the positive feedback. We aim to keep our customers happy. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Excellent customer service! I received an instant response and resolution to the little delivery problem I had. Very impressive service. Products were perfect.
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks again!
Delivery time and quality of purchase was excellent. Happy turn around time for exchange when bigger size required.
Hi Maxine! Thank you for the positive feedback. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied! Cheers!
Great to deal with and quick delivery
Hi Fabiola! Thank you for the positive review. We aim to keep our customers happy. Thanks again!
Good service. Quick delivery.
Hi Ian! Thank you for the positive review. We're glad that you are happy with our service. We aim to keep our customers happy. Thanks again!
Very helpful staff with plenty of knowledge being able to point me in the right direction
Hi Ari! Thank you for the positive feedback. We aim to keep our customers happy. Thanks again!
Hi BodyHeal,
The entire process from research, to discovery, assessment and selection, buying online and to receive it so promptly I would not only buy from you again but highly recommend you, (and I have already to a mate in Brisbane), as a great supplier.
Best Regards - Geoff Dupille 0419-769067.
Hi Geoff! Thank you for your positive and detailed review. We're glad that we're ve hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Amazing range and quality products, with outstanding customer service. Was impressed with responsiveness and helpfulness
Hi Penny! Thank you for the positive review. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. Our aim is to always keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks again!
I’m an avid adventurer, so when patellar tendinitis struck, it put a major damper on my way of life. Thanks to the joint efforts of physiotherapy and my patellar strap from Body Heal, I’m back where I belong, on the trail exploring the world.
Good service.Good service.
Hi Carolyn! Thank you for the positive feedback. We aim to keep our customers happy.
Very easy to use online ordering systems and prompt delivery. Thanks
Hi Lorna! Thank you for the positive review! We're glad that we hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy. Looking forward to your next purchase.
Extremely happy with product & delivery.
Thanku
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We aim to keep our customers happy.
Efficient purchase and delivery
Hi! Thank you for the f positive feedback. We aim to satisfy our customer and we're glad that we hit the mark for you. Looking forward to your next purchase!
A well made product that unfortunately didn’t fit led to a hassle free and well supported return process. Very happy with the service. Would definitely purchase through this organisation again.
Hi Annie! Thank you for the positive review. Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response. Looking forward to your next purchase!
Excellent products and fantastic service. Thank you!
Hi Alisha! Thank you for your kind words. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!
my order was promptly attended to and I received my parcel in good time.
Hi Lorna, Thank you for your positive feedback. We're working hard to meet the expectation of our customers. Looking forward to your next purchase!
Product came quickly and is great quality. Body Heal communicated well about when I should expect it.
Hi Brodie! Thank you for your positive feedback. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Thank you!
Great quality products and excellent service. I highly recommend BodyHeal!
Hi! Thank you for your positive review. We're glad you find our product great and we're happy that we were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our customers.
Easy to order and fast delivery of a great product, McDavid knee sleeve that fits perfectly.
Hi! Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad you find our product fits you perfectly well. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. Cheers!
Your gloves are for Asians and not Aussies!
Hi Fasiu! Thank you for your feedback. Kindly check your email as our team has reached out to you with regards to our return policy. Thank you
Hello again. We're Australian owned and operated and we only within Australia. All the positive feedback we have accumulated over the years for these gloves is from Australians too. The gloves are designed to be quite tight so they provide the compression that they are designed for. This can be uncomfortable for a few, which is why we have a returns policy to accommodate.

Furthermore everyone is built differently, the sizing guide is accurate for more than 90% of our customers. However like any apparel, there are exceptions to the case such as yourself. Thanks again for your feedback.
Body Heal is rated 4.79 based on 784 reviews