Body Heal Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Body Heal

How would you rate Body Heal ?

(optional)

"Very professional company ,great service,quality product and easy to deal with ,no issue with returns and they keep you informed every step of the way this is my second purchase and i can highly recommend Bodyheal thankyou"
"Great service super fast postage"
"Patella support"
"Quality was good but size too small"
"Great product. Great support for the knee."
"Great product my son loved them"
"My wife just loves the belt. It has reduced her hip pain. She is going to buy a second one."
"Got relief straight away"
"Super quick postage"
"5"
"Great service and delivery. Will use again!"
"Excellent product, great service & speedy delivery, so an all-round good purchase experience with Boody Heal! Thank-you."
"good"
"Excellent brace fits perfectly and provides good support"
"Great return service when I purchased the wrong size. Quick and easy to deal with. Will buy through Body Heal again."
"Efficient delivery system."
"My order of compression socks was filled correctly and delivered quickly ... bright green socks arrived just in time for St Patrick's Day at parkrun."
"Have ysed this boot before and was impressed with both itäó»s waterproof attributes and itäó»s durability. Hope I can continue to buy these as I require replacements"
"Chondromalacia brace is a great product and had great service. The brace allowed me snow board for 8 hours at a time with minimal pain despite grade 4 chondromalacia patellae. Highly recommend."
"The Serola belt has saved my back during this pregnancy and my husband is ordering one as he borrowed mine and his lower back has never been better!!"
Body Heal is rated 4.83 based on 557 reviews