Body Heal Reviews

Based on 1,478 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Body Heal  Reviews

About Body Heal :

BodyHeal.com.au is your store for physiotherapy, sports injury and rehabilitative products. Whether your suffering from niggling pain or recovering from surgery we have products that can aid you.

support@bodyheal.com.au

PO Box 294,
West Pennant Hills
NSW 2125
Australia

Helpful service via chat for return and exchange for larger size arthritis gloves.
Hi Margaret! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you are satisfied with our service. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
Fantastic service……delivery very quick and products are great
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
Shoulder brace arrived in the stipulated time frame. Brace appears to be of good quality. Time will tell if it works for me
Hi Michael! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks again!
BodyHeal's service was first-rate. We ordered a "sealtight Infinity cast/bandage protector" on a Saturday and it was delivered on the following Wednesday.
Hi Cathryn! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
I recently purchased 2 x pairs of gloves for my mother due to the arthritis in her hands. The service, communication and postage were all outstanding. Thank you Body Heals 🙂
Hi Kim! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
Excellent service Lots of communication, prompt response to queries. High degree of confidence in dealing with them.
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you are happy with our service! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks again!
Fast delivery, good communication and refunded my money promptly as the brace was too big
Hi Kathryn! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you have received your order promptly. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks!
Happy with the service from Body Heals. Easy process in ordering the item. They sent the item nice and quick. Can't complain about them at all. Thank you Body Heal.
Hi Shane! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Excellent delivery time🤗
Hi Robyn! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
I suppose everything was excellent, but I have received my knee guard, and after buying the largest possible. It doesn’t fit.I can’t get it over my calf let alone onto my knee. So disappointed. Not sure what to do now.
Hi Kaz! Thank you for your feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. Sorry to hear the product did not match your expectations. As you can see this product has a vast majority of positive feedback and provide the support that most of our customers need. However, like any garment/support, there are exceptions such as yourself. Everyone is made differently so it's difficult to have one product that is 100% accurate for everyone. Our returns policy allows our customers to try on the product for fit, comfort, and effectiveness. We have a 30-day return policy. Returns have to be received in an as-new condition with its original packaging and will be inspected upon return. Please note products that are worn (more than to judge suitability or fit) will not meet our return policy. For exchanges to a different size/colour/product, we will pay for shipping both ways. We would like to recommend these products below as an alternative: https://www.bodyheal.com.au/collections/knee-support-braces/products/5313x-mueller-hinged-wraparound-knee-brace https://www.bodyheal.com.au/collections/knee-support-braces/products/donjoy-performance-bionic-knee-brace https://www.bodyheal.com.au/collections/knee-support-braces/products/os1st-ks7-performance-knee-sleeve If you'd like to return/exchange your order, please visit our returns centre. https://www.bodyheal.com.au/tools/returns Thanks BodyHeal
This company processed my order very quickly and kept me advised on delivery. Well done.
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
Quick delivery and products work
Hi Carolyn! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
The purchase was very easy and the tracking was good
Hi Gary! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
So Fast and on time keep up the good work
Body Heal  5 star review on 14th May 2022
Hi Louie! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks, again!
Product is good quality and prompt delivery
Hi Helen! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
All good this end, delivery great. Our second with no problems. We wii return when needed.
Hi Colin! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you have received your order with no problem! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
Good service
Hi Greg! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you!
The Service I received from BodyHeal was excellent. They called me after I left my name and number providing real customer service. The McDavids Knee Brace 429X was a perfect fit. After having been through several previous knee operations with my right knee and then a total knee replacement I have had allot of experience with knee braces. I use to use Don Joy but after experiencing the McDavid's 429X on my left knee I am immediately ordering another model for the water. The quality of workmanship is superior and combined with BodyHeal's Customer service it was a win-win situation. I highly recommend both McDavid and Bodyheal...the win-win plan.
Hi Frank! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you are satisfied with our process and service. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Very fast delivery
Hi Arthur! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and that you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you!
Product was packaged very poorly. There were lose threads throughout the item when it first arrived.
Hi Annika! Thank you for your feedback. Sorry to hear that the product and packaging did not match your expectations. The satchels that we use for the product packaging that we generally use are recyclable and also produce less wastage than cardboard boxes. Which is the second benefit as customers are more selective about who they purchase from and the footprint they leave. 90% of our parcels are delivered fine which is why we have decided not to ship in cardboard boxes. We realise that some customers may be purchasing the product as a gift and can't risk any damage during transit. This is why we do offer the option to send the item in a cardboard box for just $1.50 extra that every customer gets offered on our cart page before checkout. You can read about it here https://www.bodyheal.com.au/pages/shipping-delivery#box. We recommend this option if keeping the product packaging in excellent condition is important for you. We've found that most customers throw away the product packaging after they start using the product so it's not as important as the price they pay in their decision. Hope this answers your concern. We're trying to keep our prices as competitive as possible, and the risk of damage during transit is quite low. Rest assured that all our products are brand new and if the satchel was sealed then there's no chance it's been opened during transit. If you think that the product is faulty kindly send us a photo showing the defect and we will forward it to the manufacturer. We appreciate your patience on this matter. Looking forward to hearing back from you soon. Thanks BodyHeal
Body Heal is rated 4.79 based on 1,478 reviews