Body Heal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body Heal
Email, Live Chat
Read Body Heal  Reviews

About Body Heal :

BodyHeal.com.au is your store for physiotherapy, sports injury and rehabilitative products. Whether your suffering from niggling pain or recovering from surgery we have products that can aid you.

support@bodyheal.com.au

Body Heal  5 star review on 18th November 2019
John G
Body Heal  4 star review on 14th March 2021
Body Heal  4 star review on 14th March 2021
Great products and very efficient online ordering - thank you
Hi Barry! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you're satisfied with our company. Thanks for your purchase!
Posted 1 hour ago
So glad to find what I needed
Hi Barbra! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. Thank you for your purchase!
Fast, efficient and professional service. Thanks
Hello Darren! Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. Thank you for your purchase!
Free & quick shipping great, site easy to navigate, & always kept up to date with order progress
Hi Carolyn! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Delivery was efficient and as described. The product however could be improved.
Hi Jeanette! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. We will relay your feedback to the manufacturer. Thank you
Could not fault customer care in terms of advice and service that I received - as well as the efficient order and delivery process. Would recommend BodyHeal for sports therapy needs.
Hi Edward! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
I was very pleased to see advertisements for arthritis socks which not only separated the toes, but which did so in a roomy “box” design. There seems no point in wearing socks which do not hold the toes, if your arthritis causes painfully affected toes to twist over one another. Having worn Imak gloves for several years, I am familiar with the the brand’s quality, & had no hesitation in ordering their socks. Putting them on arthritic toes is a bit of a struggle, especially getting the little toe into its own space, but I found using a pencil or something similar, helps to complete the task. The longer than usual length & firm fit stopped the socks from sliding down, hence the toes remained protected. To be able to walk in relative comfort, without the top joints cruelly pressing over and into one another, was a great relief. Like the Imak gloves, the socks dry very quickly, but I intend to buy more pairs, to ensure I I always have them when needed. Obviously, these gloves won’t cure arthritis, but the support and comfort they have given me have provided me with a great deal of relief.
Hi Marilyn! Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. We're glad that you are happy with the IMAK Arthritis Socks A2019 and that it provides the support you need. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks, again!
My order was processed very quick and I am happy with the product!
Hi Margaritha! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks,again!
Very happy with Body Heal the transaction was smooth and faultless and a pleasure to navigate look forward to future purchases 👍
Hi Klimco! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks, again!
Good service
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you!
The body was ok to deal with
Hi Ed! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks again!
Good product, delivered on time.
Hi George! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks!
Makes a world of difference, relieving pain from hands. The pressure is comforting.
Hi Maria! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that you are happy with the product you ordered from us. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Excellent post sale communication and an unequalled exchange system. No hassle exchange due to my mismeasurement. Thankyou.
Hi Terence! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase.
Great product value for money and very quick delivery
Hi Matt! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! Thanks for your purchase!
Fast delivery and products ordered are great
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks again!
Great to b able to Live Chat Re incorrect sized product. Fast turnaround on exchange. New size fits perfectly:) Thank you :)
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks, again!
Great service and genuine business people. I have dealt with many companies in my 70 years and its refreshing to see an Oz company that offers service and stands by their money back guarantee. I purchased a product from them (after first consulting with them re my injury) and tried the product for a few days. The result was that the product did nothing for my injury at all and I returned the item and received full refund (minus $8 postage)......you can't beat that in these current times :)
Hi Ron! Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you are satisfied with our service. We aim to keep our customers happy. A happy customer is a returning customer. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks, again!
Elbow support is very comfortable, great product as described. Service was excellent delivered on time , would highly recommend.
Hi Andrew! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks again!
Shipment was quick and reliable. Great communication and follow-up.
Hi Nicolas! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Body Heal is rated 4.78 based on 1,010 reviews