Body Heal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body Heal
Email, Live Chat
Read Body Heal  Reviews

About Body Heal :

BodyHeal.com.au is your store for physiotherapy, sports injury and rehabilitative products. Whether your suffering from niggling pain or recovering from surgery we have products that can aid you.

support@bodyheal.com.au

Anne M
Body Heal  5 star review on 18th November 2019
John G
Service was fantastic.
Hi Sharon! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
Thanks Body Heal for your prompt and efficient service in sending out my SIJ belt. I received it in good time ahead of my physio appointment and have already started wearing it. It feels good. Kind regards, Kirsty
Hi Kirsty! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
The BodyHeal products are good value for money and the customer service is great. However if you're muscular always take a larger size as I've found the sizing tends to go too small. For example, l am only a small guy and usually wear SM or M but l always need a L size with these products
Hi Rob! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. in regards to sizing that is why we strongly recommend to our customers to check the size chart first and if unsure what size to get they can always reach out to us via live chat or email. The size chart is the manufacturer's recommended size chart and it is accurate for the vast majority of our customers. However, like any garment, there are exceptions such as yourself. Everyone is made differently so it's difficult to have one size guide that is 100% accurate for everyone. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks BodyHeal
Prompt service, thank you
Hi Ruth! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Super quick delivery service with no issues!
Hi Angie! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks, again!
It was an easy process and prompt delivery without fuss!
Hi Isabel! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks, again!
I bought as pair of gloves recently and when I received them they were too small. Within an hour of emailing BodyHeal, I had a reply telling me exactly what to do to get an exchange including the sticker to put on the parcel with no cost to me! Amazing service, very impressed. Thank you.
Hi Trudie! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and did not have any issues exchanging your item. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks, again!
Excellent service.
Hi Lynette! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks, again!
This was my second order through body heal and I've been satisfied both times. The products are terrific, the order process, plus the parcel tracking completely seamless. I live in the country, my last order was delivered in less than 24hrs after I placed it! It may have been a fluke (I know Aus post helped with that too) but It was insanely impressive!
Hi Stephanie! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and did not have any issues placing and receiving your order promptly. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
Quick and easy order
Hi Sandra! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and did not have any issues placing and receiving your order. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks, again!
Service was great every thing went well no hold ups mail received quickly in 3 days It was all so easy thank you Alan Buss
Hi Alan! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
Easy website to navigate. Quick despatch & good items on website, reasonably priced too. Thanks
Hi! Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks, again!
Thank you, however I have previously completed a review
Excellent product works really well. Also express post arrived the next day. Very pleased
Hi Peter! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
Appreciate returns policy but thinbk delivery is slow.
Hi Peter! Thank you for the feedback. We're glad that you are happy with our return process. We sincerely apologize that you still haven't received the exchange item. The exchange item is completely out of stock for knee braces in Australia but we have the last 2 units coming in, as soon as we have it in stock, we will ship it out immediately. Thank you for your patience!
Delivery prompt to door in time frame given.
Hi Sue! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks, again!
Great communication. Great delivery times.
Hi Scott! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Fast delivery and great products.
Hi Ashleigh! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thank you for your purchase!
No problems. Item was as described and I like the product
Hi Christine! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. Thank you for your purchase!
Timely delivery
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Body Heal is rated 4.78 based on 1,116 reviews