Body Heal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body Heal
Email, Live Chat
Read Body Heal  Reviews

About Body Heal :

BodyHeal.com.au is your store for physiotherapy, sports injury and rehabilitative products. Whether your suffering from niggling pain or recovering from surgery we have products that can aid you.

support@bodyheal.com.au

PO Box 294,
West Pennant Hills
NSW 2125
Australia

I'm sorry, the gloves made no difference to the pains in my fingers. It helped the ache in my hands but that is all. I'm sure it will work for others .
Hi Janet!

Thank you for letting us know. We are sorry for the inconvenience. As you can see from our reviews for this product that quite a vast majority of customers are happy with the IMAK Arthritis Gloves A2017 and it's helped with their Arthritis. We have a 30 day returns policy that allows you to try on our products to judge fit. So there is an opportunity for all our customers to try on the product and return it back to us if they think it's not a good fit for them. You can go to our returns center: https://www.bodyheal.com.au/tools/returns. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks

BodyHeal
The service was great when my first delivery did not arrive I was offered another item the same free of charge. The water proof cast coveris amazing and I would recommend this company without hesitation
Hi Anne! Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Initial order was easy and prompt delivery.I needed to return items as they were too small(my mistake).The process was simple and turn around just over a week.Awesome.
Hi Samantha! Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Fast Delivery and Good Products
Hi Hp Sung! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that you are happy with our service, products and you have received your order promptly. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks, again!
Good search page, found what I wanted. happy with first delivery so have ordered another one.
Hi Simon! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Service and communications are second to none. I have been very happy to deal with Bodyheal at all times. I have not had the product long enough to give a result of purpose as yet, but it is comfortable to sleep with it on all night.
Hi Alan! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you are happy with your order. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks, again!
Semi-quick shipping, haven't had to deal with customer support
Great communication, goods promptly despatched and received, quality of product is excellent.
Hi Shane! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly!. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Great array of products, easy to navigate website.
Very quick delivery too which was really great.
Hi Christy! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Delivery was exceptionally quick
Hi Ross! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks, again!
I ordered these gloves and they were delivered quite quickly.
I did order the large and maybe I could have ordered the medium but these do the job at the moment. So make sure you measure your hands correctly before ordering.
Hi! Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. We're glad that you are happy with the product you ordered and that you have received it promptly. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks, again!
Excellent company to deal with . Kept me informed during complete process. Product is excellent and extremely well made. A very happy customer of Body Heal. If I could give more stars I would.
Hi Nancye! Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Cheers!
Body Heal customer service is outstanding. Delivery is always so quick and they always send me accurate notifications about the product whereabouts, ETA, etc.
Hi Monica! Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks, again!
They carried the product I needed
Hi Tony! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks, again!
Service was great and delivery was quick.
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks, again!
Brace is very good quality. Delivered promptly.
Hi Luke! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly! Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks again!
Easy to order previous reviews indicate for the brand and item purchased to order a size up
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that you did not have any problem placing an order. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Thanks again!
Most helpful products that I have found, they are straight to deal with, without the run around. Good job. Will go through body heal again for sure.
Hi Patricia! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks again!
Good seller ... fast delivery & quality items!
Hi! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and you have received your order promptly. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks again!
Great company to deal with. Easy to order and exceptionally fast delivery. I have recommended Body Heal to my family and friends.
Hi Donna! Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad that we've hit the mark for you and for recommending our store. We aim to keep our customers happy and satisfied. Looking forward to your next purchase. Thanks, again!
Body Heal is rated 4.78 based on 925 reviews