Body Heal Reviews

of reviewers recommend Body Heal
Email, Live Chat
Read Body Heal  Reviews

About Body Heal :

BodyHeal.com.au is your store for physiotherapy, sports injury and rehabilitative products. Whether your suffering from niggling pain or recovering from surgery we have products that can aid you.

support@bodyheal.com.au

PO Box 294,
West Pennant Hills
NSW 2125
Australia

Tell us how Body Heal made you happy
Good advice, helpful service, quick and easily tracked deliveries
Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it.
I like it that from the moment I purchase to delivery everything is fast and I get to know what is happening from order to delivery thru email notices. The online web chat is also useful for asking questions that you might have and the reply from the customer service was prompt and friendly.
Thanks for your feedback, we are always happy to help!
Answered questions promptly and only problem with delivery was the fault of my postman not BodyHeal.
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it!
Gloves arrived very quickly and were exactly as described.They have improved my sleep tremendously. Would reccommend company and product.
Hi Jo! Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it!
Perfect. Exactly as I expected
Hi Kristene, according to the tracking information, your order has been delivered.
I purchased a product from BodyHeal. i needed to exchange the size and I had no problem at all.
Hi Connor! Thanks for your feedback! We're happy to be of great help to you!
Super fast deliveries. Products were perfect.
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it!
Great service.
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!
Team at BodyHeal are super helpful and always quick to respond! Thank you Besh for bring awesome!
Thank you for your feedback, we're glad to be of help!
Got what I ordered. Prompt delivery. Happy customer.
Great quality. Very supportive. Thank you
Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it!
as I've said already this has been a very useful purchase.
Thanks for the feedback! We are glad to know that the product is helping you well.
I have only had your 429x knee brace for a week. My knee was injured sixty years ago when reconstruction was unheard of. Three weeks ago I fell and badly wrenched my knee, which left me unable to walk without pain and insecurity. Since using the brace I am much more secure and mobile. I believe my knee is much more stable and the pain in walking has gone. Hopefully, my knee will continue to improve and my rating of the Brace also.
Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it! We're glad to know that the product is helping you!
I'm very pleased with the knee support. Body Heals service was excellent, helping me to get the right size and delivering quickly. The support is doing it's job giving me confidence to resume my normal activities.
Hi Marjorie,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we appreciate it! We are happy to know you liked the product and we served you well.
They were very helpful. We had a long chat before I bought the item I did and it included a number of experts.
Hi Ms. Lynn, we appreciate your feedback! Please let us know what we can do next time to get 5 stars. Thanks!
The crew at Body Heal are amazing! I have been very well looked after, their service receives 5 Stars.
Thank you Hannah, we appreciate it! As mentioned we're waiting for a response from Shock Doctor regarding your product experience.
Good product and easy transaction
Thanks! We're glad to know you are satisfied with our services.
i was very pleased with the way my order arrived in a timely manner.
Thanks for the feedback, we’re glad you enjoyed our service
I received exceptional service and customer support. Thanks to the guys at BodyHeal. I'll be back soon! :)
Hi there, we're sorry you feel disappointed with our service however upon checking the tracking link your order was delivered well over a week ago. I will be replying in private with your tracking link. Could you please respond to that when you can so we can resolve this issue?
Good been great help