Boho Factory Reviews

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Could Be Better
"Great value for money . The material is very good quality for the price . Usually get my order within the week . I would highly recommend Boho Factory."
Are you Boho Factory? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I love online shopping but we all know that not every site can be trusted. There are many scams, but this eCommerce shop does not belong here. I always like to go back and buy from them for every occasion"
"Salut, j'ai commandé un cadeau pour ma sœur, en réalité ma commande ont été traité rapidement et la livraison était aussi rapide et le service client 100% génial."
"My order has arrived in a timely manner. My concerns and email were attended immediately and that very good."
"Beyond satisfied! Highly recommended."
"I was a bit hesitant at first because I heard a lot of negative feedback when doing online shopping. I just tried my luck at this store. Voila! I received very beautiful dresses. It exceeded my expectations! Highly recommended!"
"very good, the best"
"great products, the best prices and great service"
"Hi. My spouse ordered and got very good stuffs. Delivery is fast and customer service is also good. I would definitely refer my friends."
"nothing like the picture. very disappointing and expensive. most i have spent on a dress and it is not the dress in the photo. no full flare on skirt, which was its major selling point. never again"
"jatuh cinta sama semua produknya. dengan pelayanan sangat ramah dan cepat, juga harga dan kualitasnya sangat terjangkau dan berkualitas rank 1 deh."
"pelayanannya sangat ramah dan sangat baik. kualitas barangnya tidak di ragukan lagi. top banget dah. harganya sangat terjangkau. dan bisa di refund pula. wah. jatuh cinta deh pokoknya. engga akan berpaling dari sini. nomer satu ini mah."
"Fantastic service and easy, simple and fast return service!"
"I ordered from them and it was very poor quality and items take forever and ship at different times. I was actually dreading getting my packages because everything I opened was a disappointment. I still have not received an item I ordered from 8 months ago."
"It has been two weeks and my items have not been shipped so I attempted to make contact to ask when they were going to send- three emails to three different email addresses, 2 facebook messages, one community post- no reply to any. I have reported this company to my bank and the AFP as engaging in fraud."
"Absolutely rubbish the clothing is nothing like the pictures on the site, the quality is disgusting and a complete waste of money, they don’t reply to emails but keep sending rubbish about being a great customer and wanting you to promote the clothing! It’s an absolute joke and they should be closed down. total scam"
"Useless money grubbing scum. Send me a POS that looks nothing like advertised and I’m still waiting for my other dress which is apparently untraceable. If I want to order something else because I’m unhappy with what they sent me I have to pay shipping. If someone knows who I can report them to, please tell me 🙄"
Boho Factory is rated 1.30 based on 436 reviews