Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
I placed an order for two dresses on January 24th. Both were "on-sale" (hint, they're always on sale so that you cannot return them), still paid $61. The first dress arrived 38 days later and was completely see-through, abysmal quality of fabric and construction. I attempted to return it but was informed that I could not get a refund since it was on sale, but they would let me order another item and just pay shipping... Here we are 90 days from placing my order and I STILL have not received my other dress. Thank goodness I had a backup because my event was two whole months ago! PLEASE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY.
I received 1 out of the 3 items I ordered. When I emailed they responded saying the two other items would be mailed separately with new tracking numbers, but one was the same as the original order number and the other still says it's being prepared. When I check my order through the site it still has all three fulfilled under the first order. Very unhappy at this point and asking for a refund for the two missing items, but after seeing these reviews wondering if I will get one. Totally upset with myself that I didn't check them out first. At this point I would say do NOT order from this company. IF I get my refund I will update, but right now I would give no stars if possible.
The worst, never sent the product and still wont refund my money. Just kept saying they would then never did has been over 8 months. Horrible company
If I could give them 0 stars I would. I ordered dresses in January and still have not received them. I have emailed them so many time with no answers. I wish I would have checked reviews before ordering. NO ONE SHOULD EVER ORDER FROM HERE! I do not know how they are still in business except for the fact that they steal money from people.
Before ordering a dress, I emailed the company to check to see how long it would take to arrive, as the dress I wanted was for my engagement party over a month away. I have myself enough time for them to ship as they had promised. The dress never turned up... And after 3 months of waiting... And me emailing them, they said the delivery was delivered to the wrong address.

I don't believe that for one minute. It was never shipped. They have me store credit. I emailed to ask for a refund, no response.

Terrible company.
Dresses looked nothing like I had ordered. Material was cheap and awful, poorly made and the sizing was a joke. This company scam you out of your money. Don’t shop here.
I purchased a dress under the website Tolly Factory on February 13 for a high school reunion (on March 13). It has been 51 days. On the website it clearly states if purchase has not been mailed, a full refund will be given. I have requested a refund 12 times now and just keep getting an email with a bunch of misspelled words telling me they will expedite my shipment, REALLY? I would not give them one star but that’s the lowest you can go.

Beautiful dress on paper, just never arrives. Don’t waste your time. What a scam!!

If I could give a zero I would! I order early January and I still don’t have my order. Boho support was horrible and I asked multiple times for a refund but they kept saying they couldn’t. Only now because one clothing piece has been lost will they refund me. I suggest don’t bother with this website
If I could give zero rating I would. I expected long delivery but not 2-3 months. I asked for a refund and to just not ship they wouldn’t comply. In the fine print all sales are final, the whole website is a sale! (Found that out the hard way) All my dresses are see-through, cheap; I guess I’ll just have to wear it to the beach.
I've never received my item it's been a month now...do not order...trying to get a refund and they said they won't issue since it was already shipped out.
Suck I WANT MY OR IM CALLING AN ATTORNEY.....trust me! Better get to refunding my 206$
I paid and never received anything. I get lies and lies when they respond to my email. I want to do something so that they can’t do this anymore to other people!!! With all of us we can get them!
Absolute scam!!! Do not buy from this company. After purchase I did not recieve a tracking number. Upon enquiring as to where my package was, the runaround started. Some of the excuses were, " We have been busy with New Year Sales". " We are currently experiencing a backlog with out courier".
" We have sent a request to our management to speed up your delivery" ALL LIES!! I was fortunate enough to pay through Paypal who have resolved my case and refunded me my $$$.
I hope others don't get fooled by this SCAM company.
Would give them a 0 if possible. Made my order Jan. 26th, and my order was not sent out until Feb. 20th. Still have not received my order and it is March 10th. Emailed them the day after I ordered, wanting to cancel, and they said my order was already processed/ about to be shipped. Emailed them several times after that and they have not replied since. At this point my order is unable to be returned and I now know this is a huge scam. Do not purchase from them!
I payed for the product but never received anything!!
Don’t order anything from these rip off artists. I paid for an order in mid-January as a gift for Valentines Day, as of today March 8, 2020 I still don’t have the item. Needles to say Valentines Day sucked!!
Trash scam
Took over a month for a swimsuit. I’m waiting for a refund. Do not order from this company. I’m looking for more places to post this review.
The products on the website are spell and the gypsy, they use their photos
Worst product I have ever bought! The dress came looking like a rag. A ten year old could make a prettier dress ! Save your money! This company is a complete scam !!!!!! If it wasn't for PayPal id be out my money 😡
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 518 reviews