Boho Factory Reviews

Boho Factory 1 star review on 21st February 2020
Jutta
Boho Factory 1 star review on 8th February 2020
More Photos & Videos
Suck I WANT MY OR IM CALLING AN ATTORNEY.....trust me! Better get to refunding my 206$
I paid and never received anything. I get lies and lies when they respond to my email. I want to do something so that they can’t do this anymore to other people!!! With all of us we can get them!
Absolute scam!!! Do not buy from this company. After purchase I did not recieve a tracking number. Upon enquiring as to where my package was, the runaround started. Some of the excuses were, " We have been busy with New Year Sales". " We are currently experiencing a backlog with out courier".
" We have sent a request to our management to speed up your delivery" ALL LIES!! I was fortunate enough to pay through Paypal who have resolved my case and refunded me my $$$.
I hope others don't get fooled by this SCAM company.
Would give them a 0 if possible. Made my order Jan. 26th, and my order was not sent out until Feb. 20th. Still have not received my order and it is March 10th. Emailed them the day after I ordered, wanting to cancel, and they said my order was already processed/ about to be shipped. Emailed them several times after that and they have not replied since. At this point my order is unable to be returned and I now know this is a huge scam. Do not purchase from them!
I payed for the product but never received anything!!
Don’t order anything from these rip off artists. I paid for an order in mid-January as a gift for Valentines Day, as of today March 8, 2020 I still don’t have the item. Needles to say Valentines Day sucked!!
Trash scam
Took over a month for a swimsuit. I’m waiting for a refund. Do not order from this company. I’m looking for more places to post this review.
The products on the website are spell and the gypsy, they use their photos
Worst product I have ever bought! The dress came looking like a rag. A ten year old could make a prettier dress ! Save your money! This company is a complete scam !!!!!! If it wasn't for PayPal id be out my money 😡
Terrible scam!!! The products look very distantly, if at all, like the pictures online. The quality is very poor and of course everything is on sale all the time so "there is no refund, sorry for the inconvenience."

Ordered 2 maxi dresses, one mini, bikinis and sandals and everything was as horrible.

Never, never buy from this scam company. Produced cheaply in China while the money is going to Cayman islands. Very bad karma for people behind this. So disappointing!!!
Contacted customer returns as my jumpsuit did not fit. Response was to take a photo of the ill fitting garment on me. Initially they offered me a replacement garment but the the emails stopped. Emailed them another 3-4 times but still have heard nothing. Buyers beware, and if you are really wise do not buy anything from this website.
I am still waiting for a pair of sandals that I ordered weeks ago, I cannot get any tracking information! Thank God I didn't order anymore than that. The reviews are horrible and I wish I would have read them. I do not expect a refund, lesson learned and I will take this one as a loss!!! If you want really good quality clothes that you WILL recieve and in good time. Shop at nanamacs.com just sayin!
If I could give this company zero stars, I would. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I have been waiting 3 weeks since my original order date for any sort of order status or shipping details. When I reached out through their customer service I repeatedly get a verbatim email stating they are inundated with orders and will update with me ASAP. When asked for further information, they are unable to give any information. In addition, they will provide a refund eventhough my order is not ready.
Who has two thumbs and got ripped off HARD online recently? This girl. It's super embarrassing, and only maybe the third time I've been taken for a proper ride, but here is my experience:
1) See lovely looking dress online
2) Wait a month for a partial shipment of order
3) Dress is awful quality- paper thin, missing a belt, unwearable.
4) Contact customer support, request refund because the item is not fit for purpose.
5) Company will not comply with consumer law- they are selling in Australia and are bound by it.
6) Back and forth emails. I don't know how many times I have had to tell them that I don't want an exchange because why would I want to wait for another shitty dress?
7) They won't cancel the rest of my order, even though it hasn't shipped yet.
8) Finally agree to refund if I pay shipping
9) Agree that it is my right to post my experiences to all and sundry.
So here we are 😀
Do your due diligence online and always, always check the reviews for stores that are selling cute things for apparently reasonable prices. It hurts my pride SO MUCH to have failed at online shopping, because it's (so sadly) one of the things I list on resumes under 'Misc. Skills'.
I placed an order on jan 18, I still have no order. I've sent email after email and they keep saying order was processed and shipped. So ridiculous its been almost 3 weeks .they charged my card. I have a tracking number but no updates, just says its in transit to shipping carrier. So angry. I've never waited for a package this long. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.
Really wish I would have been smart and read these reviews first!! Terrible terrible quality clothing. Now I’m worried I won’t be refunded my money...
The quality of the dresses I purchased were really poor and the sizes were way off according to the size chart. I wanted to return and they came up with every reason on how I was not able to get my money back. WASTE of MONEY AND TIME!! Awful company!!!
This is a FRAUD. It was made and shipped from China. I’m sorry but I have to scream: “SHIT QUALITY compared to what I have paid for”. The two dress look nothing like the picture (looks like they copied and stole pictures from other legit website). Lesson learned. Waited a month to get this item. I’m very upset. It is a waste.
It is a scam DO NOT BUY from boho factory, I placed an order 1 month back still didn't receive any of my items. No shipping details, no answer to my emails, they blocked my email somehow. Don’t fall for it.. they are big liars and thieves they take your money and disappear. Be careful.
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 508 reviews