Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
Dresses looked nothing like I had ordered. Material was cheap and awful, poorly made and the sizing was a joke. This company scam you out of your money. Don’t shop here.
I purchased a dress under the website Tolly Factory on February 13 for a high school reunion (on March 13). It has been 51 days. On the website it clearly states if purchase has not been mailed, a full refund will be given. I have requested a refund 12 times now and just keep getting an email with a bunch of misspelled words telling me they will expedite my shipment, REALLY? I would not give them one star but that’s the lowest you can go.

Beautiful dress on paper, just never arrives. Don’t waste your time. What a scam!!

If I could give a zero I would! I order early January and I still don’t have my order. Boho support was horrible and I asked multiple times for a refund but they kept saying they couldn’t. Only now because one clothing piece has been lost will they refund me. I suggest don’t bother with this website
If I could give zero rating I would. I expected long delivery but not 2-3 months. I asked for a refund and to just not ship they wouldn’t comply. In the fine print all sales are final, the whole website is a sale! (Found that out the hard way) All my dresses are see-through, cheap; I guess I’ll just have to wear it to the beach.
I've never received my item it's been a month now...do not order...trying to get a refund and they said they won't issue since it was already shipped out.
Suck I WANT MY OR IM CALLING AN ATTORNEY.....trust me! Better get to refunding my 206$
I paid and never received anything. I get lies and lies when they respond to my email. I want to do something so that they can’t do this anymore to other people!!! With all of us we can get them!
Absolute scam!!! Do not buy from this company. After purchase I did not recieve a tracking number. Upon enquiring as to where my package was, the runaround started. Some of the excuses were, " We have been busy with New Year Sales". " We are currently experiencing a backlog with out courier".
" We have sent a request to our management to speed up your delivery" ALL LIES!! I was fortunate enough to pay through Paypal who have resolved my case and refunded me my $$$.
I hope others don't get fooled by this SCAM company.
Would give them a 0 if possible. Made my order Jan. 26th, and my order was not sent out until Feb. 20th. Still have not received my order and it is March 10th. Emailed them the day after I ordered, wanting to cancel, and they said my order was already processed/ about to be shipped. Emailed them several times after that and they have not replied since. At this point my order is unable to be returned and I now know this is a huge scam. Do not purchase from them!
I payed for the product but never received anything!!
Don’t order anything from these rip off artists. I paid for an order in mid-January as a gift for Valentines Day, as of today March 8, 2020 I still don’t have the item. Needles to say Valentines Day sucked!!
Trash scam
Took over a month for a swimsuit. I’m waiting for a refund. Do not order from this company. I’m looking for more places to post this review.
The products on the website are spell and the gypsy, they use their photos
Worst product I have ever bought! The dress came looking like a rag. A ten year old could make a prettier dress ! Save your money! This company is a complete scam !!!!!! If it wasn't for PayPal id be out my money 😡
Terrible scam!!! The products look very distantly, if at all, like the pictures online. The quality is very poor and of course everything is on sale all the time so "there is no refund, sorry for the inconvenience."

Ordered 2 maxi dresses, one mini, bikinis and sandals and everything was as horrible.

Never, never buy from this scam company. Produced cheaply in China while the money is going to Cayman islands. Very bad karma for people behind this. So disappointing!!!
Contacted customer returns as my jumpsuit did not fit. Response was to take a photo of the ill fitting garment on me. Initially they offered me a replacement garment but the the emails stopped. Emailed them another 3-4 times but still have heard nothing. Buyers beware, and if you are really wise do not buy anything from this website.
I am still waiting for a pair of sandals that I ordered weeks ago, I cannot get any tracking information! Thank God I didn't order anymore than that. The reviews are horrible and I wish I would have read them. I do not expect a refund, lesson learned and I will take this one as a loss!!! If you want really good quality clothes that you WILL recieve and in good time. Shop at nanamacs.com just sayin!
If I could give this company zero stars, I would. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. I have been waiting 3 weeks since my original order date for any sort of order status or shipping details. When I reached out through their customer service I repeatedly get a verbatim email stating they are inundated with orders and will update with me ASAP. When asked for further information, they are unable to give any information. In addition, they will provide a refund eventhough my order is not ready.
Who has two thumbs and got ripped off HARD online recently? This girl. It's super embarrassing, and only maybe the third time I've been taken for a proper ride, but here is my experience:
1) See lovely looking dress online
2) Wait a month for a partial shipment of order
3) Dress is awful quality- paper thin, missing a belt, unwearable.
4) Contact customer support, request refund because the item is not fit for purpose.
5) Company will not comply with consumer law- they are selling in Australia and are bound by it.
6) Back and forth emails. I don't know how many times I have had to tell them that I don't want an exchange because why would I want to wait for another shitty dress?
7) They won't cancel the rest of my order, even though it hasn't shipped yet.
8) Finally agree to refund if I pay shipping
9) Agree that it is my right to post my experiences to all and sundry.
So here we are 😀
Do your due diligence online and always, always check the reviews for stores that are selling cute things for apparently reasonable prices. It hurts my pride SO MUCH to have failed at online shopping, because it's (so sadly) one of the things I list on resumes under 'Misc. Skills'.
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 513 reviews