Boho Factory Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Factory

Tell us how Boho Factory made you happy
I bought two dresses from Boho Factory, neither of them look anything like the pictures and they aren’t even functional. One is a wrap dress with no hole in the side to thread the tie through. And their returns policy is terrible with poor contact options.
Where’s a negative star? The clothes I ordered are not what I received. Do not order from this site! Wasted my money... scam
If I could give them 0 stars I would!
I ordered from them because the site says “free returns “ 30 day money back guarantee as well. The dress I got was too see thru for me.
First... they asked me to send a photo of what is wrong with the dress. I guess they wanted to see my entire body thru the dress.. I didn’t sent a photo.
Second.. they said refunds are only available on full price merchandise. There is no full price merchandise on their site.
Third.. I sent back the items via USPS my dime, costing 25.79 and they are saying they cannot refund my money because I didn’t send it via tracking ( which cost 75.00)
Soooo they have the dresses and my money!!!! I have nothing!!no dresses and I’m out $72.98 and 25.79 shipping
Jerks!!! And they refuse to refund me the money. So where I checked the bottom box refund over 14 days..that means NEVER!!!!! I never got one😡😡😡
They’re a scam. If you’re not satisfied and want a return or refund of your product, they will reject you coz only “full priced items” are eligible for refund/return while essentially, all their products are marked as “sale”. Biggest scam and be aware!
The absolute worst quality, poorly made clothing. I sewed better in my Home Economics class in first year high school. Cheap material, see through, crooked neck line.
The only saving grace is they were on sale and I didn’t pay full price for the 3 dresses.
Absolutely disgusting - don’t waste your time or money.
I’m too embarrassed to even give them away to someone else- I certainly won’t be wearing them.
Where is the zero star button!! Absolute joke this site is, don't be sucked in to their pics, ur clothes will come looking nothing like what's shown on their site and near impossible to get a refund! Scammers!!
I ordered 3 items from Boho Factory and none of them were as pictured, the quality was horrible, worse quality than Forever 21, much much worse. When I contacted them within the 15 day return period they NEVER responded with an address to send the clothing items back, even when I followed up again. Save your money and DO NOT order from this site.
After reading many of your comments and having the same horrible experience with this company (they are scammers), I called my VISA company and told them the situation and reported it as fraud. They investigated and gave me a full credit back on my credit card for my purchase. The dress I bought was / is unwearable it is of such poor quality I wouldn't even give it to charity. So...don't waste your time trying to get Boho Factory to refund or exchange your item - they won't. Instead, call your credit card company, report this as fraud and ask that they stop payment to Boho Factory and issue you a credit back.
Good luck!
Wish I could give them less than one star.
Terrible online shopping experience - ordered 6 items. Each shipped SEPARATELY from China. They used the cheapest shipping option available. Shipping updates were in Chinese. Each item arrived at a different post office (no notification to indicate where). Customer "service" insisted that Boho "do not hold a control on the logistics" (great to hear from an online retailer). Each shipment cost us an extra $10 to collect (P.s. other retailers send packages directly to my office at no extra charge). The items are of very poor quality. Seriously nothing good to share about this experience! And they censor bad reviews on FB. I hope more people see this and avoid this sham of a site!
Scam!!! My boyfriend ordered me 4 outfits on this site and sent me the pics of them. However, when I received them, the outfits felt cheaply made and the sizing was off. It looked nothing on the pic and they don’t even accept refunds since items were on sale. Mostly all items are on sale though?! They do this to steal your money and don’t even allow exchanges. They need to be charged this is a crime.
I was advertised on Instagram for a really cute dress. The website is well done, and enticing with gorgeous photos, so I chose 3 dresses and paid. Everywhere at the time of purchase showed "free returns", "30 day money back guarantee" "100% customer satisfaction" so I felt confortable that if the dresses didn't fit me I'd be able to return them for a refund.
When they arrived indeed they not only did not fit, but the quality of the material was horrible. Basically see through plastic polyester. Horrible quality. I then sent a friendly email asking if I could return them as they weren't what I expected, and they told me I could not return them because they had been discounted. EVERY dress on their site is discounted, and at the time of purchase the FREE RETURNS was front and center. Very misleading. When I pointed this out they've been extremely unhelpful and would not refund. A total scam.
Boho-Factory is a terrible company who ignore reasonable requests from their customers. I have now sent 4 emails, 4 social media message and still no response! I have an ill fitting outfit which has been due to be returned for nearly a month now and still no sign of Boho-Factory contacting me. Disgusting customer service, totally against their so-called values! STEER CLEAR!
HORRIBLEEEEE!! I ordered the retro butterfly dress and it came completely see through...it looked nothing like the pictures, and was literally a see through piece or red lace in the shape of a dress. Looked kind of like a beach cover up...complete false advertisement. I tried to warn people on Facebook by commenting on the dress and they removed my comment and blocked me from commenting. Therefore all you can see on Facebook is the good comments as they have hundreds of people reacting angry to the posts but you can't see a single negative comment. They also don't allow for reviews on their website and it is pretty clear now why. AVOID AVOID AVOIDDDD
I ordered two items that came wrapped in the cheapest of plastics and sent directly from China. Worst $60+ for 2 pairs of the cheapest nastiest pair of sandals.
First item: Shoe size wrong size entirely (& not my mistake). I asked customer service for a return address (two are posted on the site) and after 5 emails and almost at the end of the return policy period, they are placating me with "we will take care of you" and requested more details. As an option, I was offered any item on the website if I just paid shipping and handling. (Seriously???? I already feel cheated) I just want my money back. Their mistake.
Second item: Bling Crystal Sandals. Did the picture look anything like bling to you in the photo? It does! They must have used a lovely filter for advertising because what you will receive are cheap plastic bead covered sandals for 30 bucks. Plastic to me does not equal bling. They look cheapened down in person, and the materials are a brassy colored plastic (not sparkly like in the photo). Seriously, misleading consumers.

I would never, ever buy a thing from this store again. They don't stand behind their return policy or provide clear return instructions. There are two physical addresses listed on the website when you search around. One is in Michigan and the other is in Northern California. I feel cheated and misled. Don't bother calling them. The phone is a dead end with nobody on the other end, asking you to redirect to the online contact.
Absolute garbage! The material is worse then the cheapest bed sheets you can find! Stay far away from this company!! 0 stars!!!! Oh and it comes from China! Ugh, I wish I had read the reviews first!
Horrible quality. Does not look like in the photos. Have you ever seen the "I ordered a dress from china and it was all wrong"-pictures? Well this is it. Beware, it is a total scam. I felt bad for the world that so bad quality stuff is produced. Going all to waste! I dont think anybody will wear the clothes I ordered even though I gave them to charity.
Do not waste your money here. Ordered 2 items for my vacation. Took over 3 weeks to finally arrive and they completely don’t fit along with being very poor quality. I spent $50 on just 2 items but because literally everything on their website is “on sale” they will not allow me to return and only exchange. Well now it’s too late to get the replacements here for my vacation.
If I can give 0 stars, I would!!DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. REPEAT DO NOT WASTE A CENT!!!! My daughter bought a dress, I kid you not, looks exactly like a hospital gown!!!! Actually, a hopital gown is better. The items say free returns, they lie! They have not responded to me emails, and they are not honoring. BE AWARE!! Please, do not give these people your business!!!!!!
Seriously disappointed. I paid over $90 and waited 3 weeks for 2 out of 3 items to arrive. The third item is apparently still in transit even though all 3 were purchased in a single order. Worst of all they look nothing like the pictures. Nothing. Do not use this site.
THIS IS A SCAM! Do not order from this website. They will send you cheap dresses and they will not follow through with their return policy. All of the dresses are either cheap material and see-through or they are way too big for a normal size. They say they are a U.S. Location but all the dresses are postmarked from CHINA and they take forever to get here. Horrible customer service, they just mess with you and act like they care. I hope these people get into trouble for the scamming they are doing.
Boho Factory is rated 1.39 based on 513 reviews