Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,537 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Pamela Wilson
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Gabriela Wojakowska
I just love all the classes!!! Thanks you so much
Once I found Boho Beautiful it quickly became an integral and essential part of my daily routine. Juliana and Mark are so inspiring and completely changed my relationship with yoga which I had previously found too difficult and boring. Boho Beautiful is a fundamental part of my journey towards perfect health, body & mind. Truly grateful ❤️
I am very new to Boho Beautiful and I haven't experienced everything it has to offer. But what I know so far is that I have enjoyed and benefited (in many ways) from every video I have watched and every program I have purchased! And so, I am eager to delve deeper :-) Thank you!
The program is easy to follow. Has something for everyone no matter if your a beginner or somewhat better than that. Hoping and striving to be come as good as you are. The meditation videos are perfect. So thankful there is a program out there like this.
What absolutely beautiful souls Juliana and Mark are! I feel they are my guides not gurus…they point the way but ultimately it’s my path and journey. I just love the ripples they create in my life to create and build a more giving, peaceful way to live! I thank God for bringing their energy and point of view to the forefront of my daily living and yes, they bring love and light into the world.
I find Juliana and Mark to be the warmest, soulful, beautiful humans on the web (and I’m sure if their presence online comes through as it does, that they are probably even more so in person). Tuning into their programs literally feels like a deep breath of fresh air. I am so grateful for the work Boho Beautiful and their team do. They have made such an incredibly positive impact on the way I function daily-I can’t thank them enough.
Thank you Juliana and Mark for creating such a challenging and transformative program. I recently turned 50, my body had plateaued and treated myself to your program as a birthday gift. The content is amazing and I am excited to see my final results.
I’ve been following Boho Beautiful for a few years now. Love doing the workouts.
Boho beautiful help me so much in my life every Day.i want to say thank you to juliana and mark. Thank you to help me for have a better life. Marie claire
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 13th June 2022
I love the part of the day I dedicate exploring and trying to overcome my limits in a gentle challenge with myself. I love these two guys truly living their values. "you are where you have to be"... As a mantra.
I’ve been loving all the workout videos since my pregnancy! Now it’s really helping me to get back in shape. Thank you for creating such an amazing contents!!!
I am a super fan from Boho Beautiful's work. The workouts are very good and the super vibe from the landscapes help me get through my day. thank you so much for the inspiration and hard work! :)
Yo solía ser Bailarina Profesional en mi país, y al mudarme a Estados Unidos dejé de bailar. Fue entonces cuando buscando cuál sería la mejor forma de seguir entrenando encontré a Boho Beautiful. Para mi a sido un alivio, es lo que le a dado el balance justo a mi vida. Así que las palabras no son suficientes para decir cuán agradecida estoy con ustedes Juliana and Mark. Gracias por el trabajo increíble que hacen…. Son verdaderamente una inspiración. Hoy por hoy e pasado mis 200 hours teacher training y soy también profesora de Yoga….Gracias por mostrarme el camino del Yoga ❤️
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 12th June 2022
Boho Beautiful changed my life. I started my yoga journey during early lockdown and found myself coming back to Juliana’s videos (before Mark filmed flows) because of the variety, the beauty of the natural settings, and her straightforward but compassionate teaching style. They released the app about 6 months into my regular practice and it is worth every penny. Frankly it is a bargain and I often can’t believe how generous they are with the frequency and quality of the content they release. I am now an instructor myself and credit Boho Beautiful with paving the way for me 🫶🏻
I really enjoy every workout with Boho Beautiful. I feel empowered and stronger after Transform. Everybody should try this, it really is a challenge. First i thought no way i could do this but Julianna motivated me to push through 😁 My goal wasnt losing weight, i just love to workout but i have noticed my abs are more defined, my butt looks better and i am toned and strong 💪 My goal was to get more stronger from the inside out and i got everything ❤️❤️
Boho beautiful changed my life. Wanting to try yoga, I stumbled upon boho beautiful in 2016. I did one workout and felt lack of strength and flexibility. I started to spend about half an hour on the mat with Juliana and overtime my body and my changed. I was dealing with depression and anxiety, which were greatly reduced by yoga and meditations. I also completed the transform program and it truly did transform me. You guys are a light in this world and I am so grateful I found you.
I have been doing the Boho Beautiful 10 day meditation and I can't get enough of it! I can't believe the sense of stability and calm that I am cultivating each morning by these beautiful, soft, guided meditations. I wish there was one for every day of the year! Thanks so much for this. I am forever grateful.
I am so found of your energy, of your voice, the music u use in the trainings invites me to join you. For where I am now, as physical condition, I find the Complete program a little to much for me therefor, I made a membership also on https://bohobeautiful.tv/ to train before jumping into more challenging workouts :-) I like the platform you use (I mean here the bohobeautiful.tv) and I would like to have more easy on the filtering, it can be that I am too new on it :-) Congrats for the great work you do and I am so happy to have you in my life!
Amazing content and real results! Calm your mind, sweat it out, feel like a million dollars after each workout! Thank you!
Great program for toning your body and feel stronger. :)
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,537 reviews