Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Ana Beltran Porcar
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Monique Melchers
I really enjoyed the time with you and after four kids it was amazing and sometimes hard but I felt so good after each session. Unfortunately; I was not able (because of some sickness) to attend everyday. I would like to continue but I think I do not have any access to the videos. I also interested to buy other classes but I would like to finish this part; first. Many thank - all the bests Nicole
Love the meditations and Yoga Classes, they can be challenging but worth it every sec and effort. Love the way the classes are guided by Juliana with breathing and Letting GO .. so relaxing :)
Really nice and effective training of yoga and Pilates
program amd a little less yogalates.
Thank you for your beautiful and encouraging work!
You’ll feel tightening and strength in places you didn’t even know existed! Really makes you aware of your whole body. Great program challenging
Has good recipes. Some new information, but a lot of it I already knew. Overall nice and simple book
I did not like it at first but by day 4 I was hooked I will repeat it an d make it a 20 day or even 30 day journey After will repeat in between other challenges and calendars I use I the official boho app
Stick to the well design program will sure transform yourself
Beautiful production, gorgeous sets! The yoga is challenging but so fun!
I participated in the 14 day yoga program and did several other routines found on the app. I love the variety and acceptance of all levels. I am presently in the middle of Retreat and I love it! All classes and programs that I have experienced are presented in a wonderful peaceful and accepting environment. I would recommend this company for anyone at any level of yoga and meditation experience. If you are fully present, you will reap the benefits of inner growth. FYI, the app are easy to navigate and Juliana and Mark make you feel as if they are getting to know you. It becomes almost personal. This is through their personal communication and Juliana peaceful nature.
Hi! I loved this program, I was fully transformed for sure.I thought we will still be able to download and keep the material for ourselves afterwards? I guess that option is not available, cause I initially thought this was the case
Amazing challenging program! I’ve been training with weights for several months and this program made me realize I have muscles I wasn’t working. Thank you Boho Beautiful, keep up sharing your wonderful content :)
I really love your videos in these amazing surroundings! I learned about Boho through my daughter and we enjoyed some nice moments sharing the different tryouts in these times of lockdown! Thank you and all the best to you!
It was great the only thing is: There are no recipes only tips and in the presentation you offer that; the name complete i thought it was something like "BB on demand", that one is really good. Finally sometimes I need something for stretching or shorter for example and I have to go to my other purchase "on demand " so complete is not as good as is on demand, I really want to know the benefits of BBcomplete ! Anyway I am VERY happy with you guys, my body and mind are improving every day so THANKS A LOT!!! 😊 🙏
I love the ease and quality of the videos.
I enjoy the challenging classes.
It really helped my digestion flow. I love the recipes even if I am not a vegan . It really helps me to do a little fasting once in a while and I totally will do it again and again. These programmes you can do whenever you want and they will last !!
Boho Beautiful's content is leagues ahead of anything similar that's out there. The production values are off the chart and all the videos are jam packed with material. They have so many different flavors of content, you can find a practice from five to over 60 minutes and from deep still yin yoga to super intense pilates and everything in between. Doing these practices are what has kept me fit and sane during the nearly full year now that I've been confined to my house and seeing that they have just released something new (which happens often) is always exciting. Their practices are challenging, energizing, soothing, and, yes, spiritual. I have one and only one issue with their content, which is the need to insert their particular moral/spiritual philosophy into so many of their yoga practices, sometimes briefly and subtlety, sometimes heavily and explicitly. This is not a criticism of them for having a personal philosophy or for the idea of yoga being a spiritual practice. The issue is simply that my spiritual paradigm and approach to life is radically different from, almost diametrically opposed to, that of Boho Beautiful and thus, every time this issue comes up mid practice, as it does frequently, it is jarring, distracting, and distressing for me and inhibits me from going deep into my own personal flow and sense of peace. As someone with major depression and disassociation being repeatedly told that I have the choice to will myself to be happy or to intentionally try to distance myself from my thoughts and feelings is not healing or affirming and can actually be damaging to my condition. This is a real shame as not only is their material so good in every other way but cultivating a space where I can focus only on the moment and just be present in my body for the duration of my practice IS wonderful and helpful for my condition but that makes getting shocked out of that state by the above even more jarring.
It is lovely and well executed. I really love the recipes even though I cannot follow entirely yet, but so far, twists really helped my digestion and I appreciate that. You are the best , Namaste.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,800 reviews