Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,459 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
I like Juliane's voice. the yoga sequences are challenging but relaxed at the same time.
I love how Juliana is teaching. That is why I purchased the prenatal series when I was pregnant. I mean it's still very, very good - BUT I expected the practice to be more spiritual, more connective to the baby, since this is a huge part of childbirth preparation. I was hoping for intentions or mantras in very single class. It's a small thing, but it means a lot in that time. Nevertheless the yoga practice itself is wonderful for all levels, the presentation und the whole customer experience is very good. Keep up the good work!
"If I were like the rain that unites the earth and the sky, would I be able to unite the hearts of people?" our breath strongly needs nature to rediscover this balance of the difficulties we encounter. Yoga is like water that quenches our tired mind while rest and shower is the regenerative ritual. It makes me happy to donate trees with Treedom to motivate more people to give more value to the trees that selflessly give life to enjoy feeling alive. I want be more altruistic and greatfull of refreshed spirit Daily and take new motivation that patiently i am try reaching it.
The program is very good for health training. Feel the improvement in strength and flexibility day after day. I like every lesson always some advanced posture to challenge so to maintain my motivation.
The presentation of the videos on Boho Beautiful inspires me to be more present and grateful to be here in this moment ❤️
I really like your brand. The quality of the videos, and the quality of classes. I really like the creation of your classes, the "vinyasa flow", your light, love, and generosity. It shows that you love your work. Thank you for creating and serving and sharing it with the world. I am a yoga instructor and I am very inspired by you. Thank you always, Light and love, ANNA,
Juliana and Mark bring the best of their experience and knowledge to the world. I love how Boho Beautiful practices bring together physical tranining, spiritual quest, and change of mental narratives, with the most beautiful image and sound out there. I gave 4 stars only because I find that videos intended for beginners are often way more difficult than what I expect. I dont think I would be able to follow had I not learned some yoga before.
The yoga videos are really pleasant and I like the beautiful landscapes. I also tried some vegan receipts and they tasted delicious. Good work at all. Thanks a lot. Greetz Sandra
Love the content Some download issues including possible virus
I've been following boho since covid begin to break our lives. I am happy of discovering you. Fantastic mornings with homework to do early in the morning. Now a day I do meditate every single morning. Thanks!
Good program, every day exercise on different part of body.
I really enjoyed the time with you and after four kids it was amazing and sometimes hard but I felt so good after each session. Unfortunately; I was not able (because of some sickness) to attend everyday. I would like to continue but I think I do not have any access to the videos. I also interested to buy other classes but I would like to finish this part; first. Many thank - all the bests Nicole
Love the meditations and Yoga Classes, they can be challenging but worth it every sec and effort. Love the way the classes are guided by Juliana with breathing and Letting GO .. so relaxing :)
Really nice and effective training of yoga and Pilates
program amd a little less yogalates.
Thank you for your beautiful and encouraging work!
You’ll feel tightening and strength in places you didn’t even know existed! Really makes you aware of your whole body. Great program challenging
Has good recipes. Some new information, but a lot of it I already knew. Overall nice and simple book
I did not like it at first but by day 4 I was hooked I will repeat it an d make it a 20 day or even 30 day journey After will repeat in between other challenges and calendars I use I the official boho app
Stick to the well design program will sure transform yourself
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.96 based on 3,459 reviews