Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,456 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
I think the yoga here is lacking a lot of parts, from alignment in a lot of poses, to true meaning. This is mostly a fitness channel, which is great but it is not what I was looking for. Also the beautiful sceneries were nice at the beginning, but now it seems the content is always the same and what is changing is just the setting (another beach, another mountain). The amount of travelling you do just to get a beautiful spot where to film classes is not compatible with my environmental beliefs, and I cannot support that. A meaningful yoga class could be filmed also on you kitchen floor. I'm glad I got to know what you do, and this looked very original at the beginning, but it evolved in something I don't share, especially the nearly constant obsession with weight loss, which has nothing to do with yoga. I hope you will see this comment as a way to improve, and to focus more on true meaning and less on the "beautiful" side of things.
This woman is too much in to herself that it is repulsive. Narcissism and self absorption aren’t really things people look for in a yoga teacher.
I really dislike Juliana as a yoga instructor. So superficial, plastic (also literally) and all about her own ego. The best yoga instructors focus on their students, not on themselves. Also as previously said their constant traveling is against my environmental values. Their diet recommendations, even though plant-based, do not have any support from science. Their new age bla-bla of "healing", "detoxification" etc. is ridiculous as well.
I loved boho beautiful at the start of what they were doing, I kept up with everything and supported them. Now I find that they are very ego based, as if they think they are better than everyone else even though they’re saying with their words that they aren’t. Quite disappointed with the direction they’ve taken. Something that once had good intent behind it is now gone.
Terrible customer service
Dear Juliana & Marc, the best that the lockdown brought to me are your online classes. I am not young anymore, 61, do have a lot of yoga and dance experience, but lately had problems with my hips. The doctor said I might need new ones very soon. Since I follow your classes my pain is nearly gone. The combination of holding the postures, moving and strengthening the muscles with pilates is perfect for me. Following your voice in these beautiful places brings the world into my home. Please continue, your are doing a great job, thank you so much, Love Ulrike
Boho Beautiful Retreat is a beautiful way to spend one week focusing on self discovery, improvement and self love. The practices are well thought out, progressive and poses guided for beginners to advanced. Journaling, mediations and breathing techniques offered make the retreat whole. I could not be happier to have found Boho Beautiful on YouTube and invested in this journey. Thank you 💙
Both me and my wife have found boho inspirational, both in our mid 50's feeling inflexible came across boho by accident and to be truthful it's changed our lives. We are now lighter, fitter and more flexible, we feel you have become part of our family, entering our living room every day. Between us we have purchased every programme they are always challenging and sometimes in the beginning feel impossible but become easier with effort. Can't thank you enough, keep it up we'll be there to support what you do.
My order never arrived in uk. And was very difficult to get a response until I had to message Juliana directly via instagram.
Hi:)I liked the yen classses but I was expecting a real yoga class from the normal yoga (rather than a combination with other exercises). So it’s not really what I was expecting. Otherwise I live your videos on YouTube when it’s only yoga
This program seems to be created for me. Yoga workouts and toning exercises followed by yin yoga practice. That is what I was looking for. Complete, there is no better way to describe this program. Thank you so much. I began the second round of it. Namaste!
Juliana is simply the best! I have been following her for a few years and so I decided to entrust her with my pregnancy journey and I know I made the good decision. The program is very complete, there are soft practices if you are out of energy and also strengthening ones to keep your body strong enough. Her voice is so sweet and she shares a lot of personal feelings and advices which make you feel embraced with love. Juliana, what about creating also a postpartum course?it would be great! wth love, G.
I purchased both Transform and Complete programs. I am 46 years old and wanted to switch from doing too much HITT, plyometrics and weightlifting but still feel that I am getting amazing strength training, cardio and improving flexibility. These workout series are perfect. Well filmed and the instructions are very helpful. Thank you so much! Its been a wonderful journey and look forward to trying all your programs.
I found Boho Beautiful when COVID-19 took over the world. I was a dedicated Yoga and PiYo enthusiast at my local YMCA. When classes were canceled, I missed my yoga and felt so blessed to have found Boho Beautiful! I loved watching Julianna perform her graceful yoga routines in such breathtaking areas around the world. Her grace, beauty and kindness were so inspiring during such a dark time. I began to eagerly look forward to each new routine I did. I have lower back issues so I truly appreciated the routines dedicated to back problems and sciatica. When Mark began doing routines, I truly enjoyed his as well! Over the years of following Julianna and Mark's story, I feel very connected to them! They and their lifestyle represent all that is good, joyful and healing in this world. They and Boho Beautiful are shining stars and a beacon of hope for a more beautiful and kinder world! Thank you Julianna and Mark!! Tracy Gray
I am a beginner to yoga and I love the way that Boho Beautiful has so many class options for both new and advanced people. The style in which classes are delivered and the ability to do them from home has been huge for me. I wanted a place where I could grow and be comfortable and I found it here. The two weeks of free yoga was a game changer. Highly recommend them & the classes they offer!
I have been nothing but happy and satisfied since I have been a member of Boho Beautiful. There is a yoga class/workout for any mood you are in. Some will royally kick your butt, in a good way, and some are the chill, peaceful flow you are looking for. Highly recommend 👌 👍
Thank you for your loving and inspiring Yoga at one of the Most beautiful places in the world. One day I might make it over there… 🙏🏻
Love the Boho Beautiful brand, especially the yin yoga, I love the way the classes are conducted, the music and.I do the classes over and over, I just love them so much. The pain in my body is reducing every day, I'm more flexible, more centered and peaceful. My husband is also on board and we love doing i together
Boho Beautiful is fantastic, they have so much to offer in yoga. Different styles, lengths of classes and everything you could hope that a yoga and heathly living site can offer. I can't say enough about it, but to give it a try!
I have tried all the programs except the prenatal and the 10 day yoga one. The Yoga retreat was my favorite one. It definitely expanded my horizons. It would be cool if they made a program for hatha yoga. The exercise ones were awesome too. I liked the yoga videos in the detoxify program but not too crazy about the recipes. There are many variations for the poses and everything is explained very well and the videos are beautiful and very profound. Thank you guys for everything.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.96 based on 3,456 reviews