Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Ramona Ionascu
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th January 2020
Nicole Gruszczynski
More Photos & Videos
I think the yoga here is lacking a lot of parts, from alignment in a lot of poses, to true meaning. This is mostly a fitness channel, which is great but it is not what I was looking for. Also the beautiful sceneries were nice at the beginning, but now it seems the content is always the same and what is changing is just the setting (another beach, another mountain). The amount of travelling you do just to get a beautiful spot where to film classes is not compatible with my environmental beliefs, and I cannot support that. A meaningful yoga class could be filmed also on you kitchen floor. I'm glad I got to know what you do, and this looked very original at the beginning, but it evolved in something I don't share, especially the nearly constant obsession with weight loss, which has nothing to do with yoga. I hope you will see this comment as a way to improve, and to focus more on true meaning and less on the "beautiful" side of things.
I loved boho beautiful at the start of what they were doing, I kept up with everything and supported them. Now I find that they are very ego based, as if they think they are better than everyone else even though they’re saying with their words that they aren’t. Quite disappointed with the direction they’ve taken. Something that once had good intent behind it is now gone.
I really dislike Juliana as a yoga instructor. So superficial, plastic (also literally) and all about her own ego. The best yoga instructors focus on their students, not on themselves. Also as previously said their constant traveling is against my environmental values. Their diet recommendations, even though plant-based, do not have any support from science. Their new age bla-bla of "healing", "detoxification" etc. is ridiculous as well.
Both me and my wife have found boho inspirational, both in our mid 50's feeling inflexible came across boho by accident and to be truthful it's changed our lives. We are now lighter, fitter and more flexible, we feel you have become part of our family, entering our living room every day. Between us we have purchased every programme they are always challenging and sometimes in the beginning feel impossible but become easier with effort. Can't thank you enough, keep it up we'll be there to support what you do.
My order never arrived in uk. And was very difficult to get a response until I had to message Juliana directly via instagram.
Terrible customer service
Thanks to Juliana & Mark I found joy in yoga. i have not missed out 1 day without boho beautiful since March 16th. Even if it is only an express 6 min Arms ... It helped me stay sane and get thru the first weeks of the pandemic, that brought so much insecurity & fear to many of us
I just love it!!!
I can see great results on my body. I feel wonderful after each session.
I wish I could get more Pilates sessions of 45 minutes.
Love you guys !!
Catherine
Love it. It is a mix of challenging yourself, your body and mind and coming down to earth. Find your inner center. Helped me out in a very stressful time - and will make my body and my mind stronger. Thank you so much for this experience.
Hi, i have loved Boho Beautfiul over the years. Your short workouts and yoga sessions, have helped me make fitting fitness into my life, achievable. I recently purachsed the Retreat package, and whilst I loved the yoga sequencing, I found there was way too much talking for my liking, and I found myself fastforwarding as the talking at the start and end of the sessions was too long winded. I am sure that suits people who like more guidance though! THANKYOU XX
Boho beautiful has become a life style more than anything. I really benefit from these videos and classes.
Each video, is a wonderful experience. They take you with you on their beautiful journey! We love their programs.
I recommend Boho Beautiful with my whole being. The workouts and the yin yoga has been beneficial for my body but, and I think more importantly, they have been beneficial to my soul. You can feel Juliana and Mark's love pouring through each video. My goal in life is to live in nature and to create beauty for others and they both help me to not give up on my dream but to continue to have patience, focus, and love. Even though we have never met, I feel like I have two incredibly amazing friends.
Can't live without Boho Beautiful anymore! It’s my absolute everyday bliss! I have all your Programes and follow your social media on a regular basis. Thank you so much for all your effort and dedication in making a better world and a better life for all of us! Namaste
Life-changing products and people. Fantastic!!
Hi:)I liked the yen classses but I was expecting a real yoga class from the normal yoga (rather than a combination with other exercises). So it’s not really what I was expecting. Otherwise I live your videos on YouTube when it’s only yoga
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,135 reviews