Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Ana Beltran Porcar
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Monique Melchers
I think the yoga here is lacking a lot of parts, from alignment in a lot of poses, to true meaning. This is mostly a fitness channel, which is great but it is not what I was looking for. Also the beautiful sceneries were nice at the beginning, but now it seems the content is always the same and what is changing is just the setting (another beach, another mountain). The amount of travelling you do just to get a beautiful spot where to film classes is not compatible with my environmental beliefs, and I cannot support that. A meaningful yoga class could be filmed also on you kitchen floor. I'm glad I got to know what you do, and this looked very original at the beginning, but it evolved in something I don't share, especially the nearly constant obsession with weight loss, which has nothing to do with yoga. I hope you will see this comment as a way to improve, and to focus more on true meaning and less on the "beautiful" side of things.
I really dislike Juliana as a yoga instructor. So superficial, plastic (also literally) and all about her own ego. The best yoga instructors focus on their students, not on themselves. Also as previously said their constant traveling is against my environmental values. Their diet recommendations, even though plant-based, do not have any support from science. Their new age bla-bla of "healing", "detoxification" etc. is ridiculous as well.
I loved boho beautiful at the start of what they were doing, I kept up with everything and supported them. Now I find that they are very ego based, as if they think they are better than everyone else even though they’re saying with their words that they aren’t. Quite disappointed with the direction they’ve taken. Something that once had good intent behind it is now gone.
This woman is too much in to herself that it is repulsive. Narcissism and self absorption aren’t really things people look for in a yoga teacher.
Terrible customer service
Dear Juliana & Marc, the best that the lockdown brought to me are your online classes. I am not young anymore, 61, do have a lot of yoga and dance experience, but lately had problems with my hips. The doctor said I might need new ones very soon. Since I follow your classes my pain is nearly gone. The combination of holding the postures, moving and strengthening the muscles with pilates is perfect for me. Following your voice in these beautiful places brings the world into my home. Please continue, your are doing a great job, thank you so much, Love Ulrike
Boho Beautiful Retreat is a beautiful way to spend one week focusing on self discovery, improvement and self love. The practices are well thought out, progressive and poses guided for beginners to advanced. Journaling, mediations and breathing techniques offered make the retreat whole. I could not be happier to have found Boho Beautiful on YouTube and invested in this journey. Thank you 💙
Both me and my wife have found boho inspirational, both in our mid 50's feeling inflexible came across boho by accident and to be truthful it's changed our lives. We are now lighter, fitter and more flexible, we feel you have become part of our family, entering our living room every day. Between us we have purchased every programme they are always challenging and sometimes in the beginning feel impossible but become easier with effort. Can't thank you enough, keep it up we'll be there to support what you do.
My order never arrived in uk. And was very difficult to get a response until I had to message Juliana directly via instagram.
Hi:)I liked the yen classses but I was expecting a real yoga class from the normal yoga (rather than a combination with other exercises). So it’s not really what I was expecting. Otherwise I live your videos on YouTube when it’s only yoga
I really enjoyed the time with you and after four kids it was amazing and sometimes hard but I felt so good after each session. Unfortunately; I was not able (because of some sickness) to attend everyday. I would like to continue but I think I do not have any access to the videos. I also interested to buy other classes but I would like to finish this part; first. Many thank - all the bests Nicole
Wonderful on every single level! Thank you and be blessed for the work you do!
Detoxify program is amazing! The yoga in this program is fantastic and the meals are light and fresh. Thank you very much for this program :-).
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021 Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Juliana and Mark have changed my life for the better - I have a new perspective on myself and the world around me and I couldn't be more grateful.
Simply put, I am in love. 💜 These programs were made with love. The videos are both challenging, well balanced and safe. This is something I want to do well into my old age. Much love Juliana and Mark! ✨
I am only just starting my fitness journey, I am 45 and have just been too terrified to start. Juliana's gentle encouragement and easy explanations of movements and the goal of each movement made me at ease. My body hurts less. I move easier. I have now purchased 2 programs. There has been weight loss, however I think that is because I am more aware of my body and emotions and can 'feel' when I need to stop eating and also when I can push just a little bit harder during practice. The programs are easy to follow. Thank you Juliana and Mark.
Thank you so much for the beautiful and loving support! Detox, yoga and meditation challenges have done wonders for my connection to self and practice toward living my authentic life. Thank you and much love! ♥️
I had my baby girl 5 years ago. It took me 2 years to "find" 1 hour a week for myself and pilates classes. It seemed a compromise at the time. A year ago, when we were all locked down under Covid19 measures I happened to find Boho Beautiful on youtube. I tried some of the yoga workouts and flows and I absolutely loved them. I started practicing everyday, combining yoga with my meditation sessions. Yoga is meditation in action and I am truly thankful to Boho for accompanying me on my journey, learning every day, overcoming my struggles and enjoying the flows. Namastay
Both programs I purchased are amazing. Very well thought out, thorough and challenging in different ways. I totally recommend!
Just a wonderful and complete experience. A new way of approaching your being, your life. Thanks
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,793 reviews