Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Denisa Kružíková
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Isabelle AURIERES
I find your youtube videos fantastic. Thats why I become a member of patreon and I purchased transform. However I found patreon and the transform complicated and difficult to follow/understand. Maybe it’s me. I need to soend mıre time to understand it.
Still discovering
I was rather disappointed with the order fulfillment. Even though I was sending very detailed instructions to the support via email, their warehouse fulfillment company (whoever that is) didn't manage to write the correct address on the package. That apparently happened three times in a row. Twice my package got rejected by the customs authority (since they couldn't contact me, they had a wrong address, right?), the third time out of sheer luck I was able to catch the package through a contact in customs. It had a completely misspelled and incomplete address on it. At least Boho was nice enough to reimburse the shipment costs to me, I will give one additional star for that. Still, waiting for three months and having a wrong address printed on the package, despite my attempts to clarify it with their customer service is really disappointing. The fulfillment took in total over 5 months. The product by the way is great, my wife loves it :)
I liked the bracket but the elastic frayed and broke apart after several months of wearing.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,884 reviews