Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Radoslava Milusheva
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 10th December 2020
Radoslava Milusheva
Amazing app, videos, vibe, everything! An all in one wellness platform I can no longer live without.
I absolutely loved all the programs!
Boho Beautiful helps me and my loved ones achieve our fitness goal.
I have tried Boho beautiful 14 days and boho beautiful complete. I am a ioguini since 2012 and I find Juliana's practices almost tailored for me. It has been a great help to build energy after this long cold pandemic winter. I am really thankful
Hallo, you are just....fantastic!A new experience for me with your yoga classes, but also pilates and fitness classes. You really help me take care of my body, so thank you, thank you and thank you!
Boho Beautiful lets me know for the first time that plant based food can be incredibly delicious yet at the same time, with abundant of nutrition which my body needs!
This has transformed my life. Juliana’s instruction surpasses any “workout” program I’ve ever done. Her teaching has followed me off the mat, and is transforming me from the inside out. My spiritual and physical progress on the mat has bled into my food choices and attitude on life in general. I’m losing weight and toning up, and have even noticed a reduction in cellulite from the deep connective tissue releasing. This is the first program that I feel has encouraged a healthy relationship with physical activity for me. I will forever be thankful for this experience and now I’m a yogi for life!
The Boho transform program is strengthening, refreshing, rich in variety, challenging and gentle at the same time and so much fun. Julianas and Marks beliefs shine through in every word and move throughout the whole program. Thank you very much.
I love practicing yoga with Boho Beautiful. They always make things interesting and she is a wonderful teacher.
Ciao , mi e' piaciuto molto allenarmi con te , mi dispiace non capire tutte le tue parole , non riesco a tradurle in italiano , sei molto brava e crei una bella atmosfera , vi abbraccio siete una bellissima famiglia , un saluto da Forli' Italia , Daniela Sansoni
Ciao , sono Daniela italiana , mi e’ piaciuto molto allenarmi con te , mi dispiace non riesco a tradurre le tue parole in italiano , pero’ crei una bella atmosfera e sei molto brava , siete una bellissima famiglia , vi abbraccio un saluto da Forli’ Italia
Boho Beautiful is a wonderful brand. Juliana & Mark inspire me so much since I found them on YouTube. Together with their team, they have created something so valuable for me, as I finally found a way to start my personal yoga journey. This helped me not only physically, but mentally and spiritually to connect more and more with myself. Thank you guys so much!
Boho Beautiful has been an amazing addition in my life. The effort and love Mark and Juliana put into this shine through every aspect of the app. I started with the short yoga classes on YouTube and eventually discovered the OFFICIAL App. Now I am addicted to Juliana's amazing Yoga, Pilates, HIIT and targeted body classes. I watch their LIFESTYLE videos, follow their recipe ideas and enjoy Juliana's amazing meditation classes...sometimes in the morning, sometimes in the middle of a stressful day and usually the nighttime ones. Boho Beautiful has been such a blessing. Its sounds dramatic, but it truly has changed my life...or at the very least, added positivity and a much healthier perspective on my life, my health and how I want to live my life. I purchased DETOXIFY program and love the yoga classes focused on the digestive system and healthy eating recipes. As I ramped up my exercise, I purchased the TRANSFORM program and really started to see physical results. I literally cancelled all other exercise memberships as BB is all I need! I am addicted and look forward to what new class I will try each day!
Very enjoyable and great to follow along
I don't remember how I stumbled across Boho Beautiful but I am so glad I did. Julianna is so wonderful in how she teaches her classes. As a beginner, she really makes it easy to understand and her voice is just SO calming. The destinations are absolutely beautiful and its like my own little getaway. I love everything about boho beautiful and im so excited to try my recent purchase, transform.
I bought Boho Beautiful transform and complete, both of them were excellent and extremely useful for me. Juliana is so kind and calming, she designs the programs perfectly! Thanks so much!! I will also subscribe the Boho Beautiful Official.
You are the best guys, thank you!!!
namaste
Sophie (Brussels, Belgium)
Love boho beautiful!
Dear Boho Beautiful,
You guys are amazing, bringing such happiness and love into the world. Thank you so much! I admire everything you do.
Love from Mongolia ❤️