Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 12th December 2020
Tajana Perić
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 9th December 2020
van nguyen
Very inspiring and with a lot of positiv vibes!!!!
Everything has so much thought and effort put into it. Juliana and Mark are truly incredible souls and are so passionate in what they do.
This is an amazing, inspiring program! I love working towards being my strongest self!
Thank you for providing a challenging yet doable program from a wholistic point of view. ♥️
Beautiful production, gorgeous sets! The yoga is challenging but so fun!
Amazing content and videos. Thank you!
I participated in the 14 day yoga program and did several other routines found on the app. I love the variety and acceptance of all levels. I am presently in the middle of Retreat and I love it! All classes and programs that I have experienced are presented in a wonderful peaceful and accepting environment. I would recommend this company for anyone at any level of yoga and meditation experience. If you are fully present, you will reap the benefits of inner growth. FYI, the app are easy to navigate and Juliana and Mark make you feel as if they are getting to know you. It becomes almost personal. This is through their personal communication and Juliana peaceful nature.
I truly enjoy the classes and meditation offered! Such a soothing voice and good workout!
Well done, lovely scenery, well queued and honest
Boho Beautiful's Meditations have been a true blessing to me throughout the Covid pandemic and balances of day-yo-day life. It's refreshing to have 12-15 minutes of soothing, tranquil, peace of mind and intentional mindfulness added to my day. THANK YOU!
I love BoHo beautiful! I love their energy, I love their message Also, they have fantastic workouts! Thank you for all that you do ....bringing more peace into the world… We need it! :-) Love love
Been with boho beautiful for four years. She has changed my life. Yoga has transformed me. Grateful to Juliana & Mark for everything that they do.
Amazing content.
Hi! I loved this program, I was fully transformed for sure.I thought we will still be able to download and keep the material for ourselves afterwards? I guess that option is not available, cause I initially thought this was the case
Transform is excellent program like any other Bohobeatiful program
It is just harder 😊
I love this program!
Can't stay without!
Juliana is so sweet, strong and spiritual. She shows you how to stay healthy and take care of your body and energy.
Meditations restore the heart and illuminate the soul.
All the videos are wonderful, Juliana and Mark have been able to create a beautiful container of pearls of energy.
Their service and assistance are perfect!
As they say .... Your decisions today will define your tomorrow
Also Retreat, Complete, Detoxify and Boho 10 days are wonderful
Thank you, thank you, Thank you!
Alessia
Boho Beautiful Transform Program: If you stick to it, you'll see changes VERY quickly. I love it. And even though it is hard, I am excited to do it. I usually do it for two weeks after my period and then take a break until the next month. You have different levels to choose and can get heavier weights when you are ready. So grateful for this program!!! Goes deep!
Loved waking up to a high vibrational routine. The classes ans meditations are incredible
Much love thank you 🙏
Just a couple of weeks ago, I found you and I am so glad I did! You performing and your program make me feel just beautiful, happy and energized. Thank you so much, you do a great job.
Boho Beautiful changed my thinking about yoga and meditation and thanks to this changed my whole body. Thank you for sharing your amazing practices, beautiful places and good recipes for healthier eating and life. Gratitude and love🙏🏻❤️
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,452 reviews