Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,535 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Pamela Wilson
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 20th May 2022
Gabriela Wojakowska
I have been participating in daily Yoga for over a year now. I have recently been pushing my practice recently to elevate my gains and overall health. I found Boho Beautiful on YouTube, and ultimately subscribed to the platform to watch without commercials. Both Mark and Julianna's time on the mat is truly transformative and has helped me work through bad days and has improved my life for the better. I look forward to waking up and practicing my Yoga every day and am implementing more gratitude in my life. Thank you so much for providing videos for everyone and at all levels. I look forward to future videos and learning everything I can about Yoga. You guys are great! Thank you so much!
Thank you for being such beautiful souls. I’m grateful to have your companion along the journey.
Boho beautiful will bring you out of the darkness. This beautiful team of light warriors will change your life. I am forever grateful ❤️
I discovered Boho Beautiful on YouTube several years ago when looking for a challenging at home workout. I’ve since gotten a membership and it’s now my go-to for anything from a challenging practice, to relaxing and mellow and everything in between. There is something for anything you are looking for. Thank you Julianna and Mark!
Boho Beautiful has truly changed my life, since finding them a couple of years ago I have noticed a change not only physically from doing their classes and premium programs, but mentally as well. The beautifully created meditations bring me so much ease and peace. So excited to support this community by wearing the shirts you guys have mindfully created. Love and Light, Michalia
I've been a Boho beautiful followers since 2015. I use Julliana's videos most days for my wake up sessions. I can honestly say this couple are gold when it comes to locations, production, content and love Keep up the good work you're both fabulous 👌 ❤🙏
Boho Beautiful is by far my favorite lifestyle brand, or even brand at all. I'm in awe of Juliana and Mark's inspiration to do what they love while making the world a better place. The classes are varied and filmed beautifully (such a great way to travel from your living room!), and that's not to mention the many reflections offered on your mindset throughout. Their warm and positive words are always of comfort to me when I'm feeling down about people or the society we live in. Boho Beautiful is and has been for a while now my go-to when it comes to working out and reconnecting with my body and mind in general. I can't recommend it enough!
absolutely amazing... the best out there!!
Your yoga videos have completely changed my physique. I’ve completed 20 minutes every day for a whole year and I’m in the best physical shape of my life, lighter, stronger and leaner. I have been on medication for rheumatoid arthritis for 14 years but for the first time I am stopping my meds and feeling strong & powerful again. This is completely down to your videos and my determination. Thank you so much with all my heart.
Boho Beautiful has changed my life. Being in everyday practice has an amazing influence on my body and my emotion, teaching me how to find myself. Especially now when I am pregnant ❤️ Thank you, Julianna and Mark! You are really doing a great job, you are changing nad opening people's hearts!
I just finished Boho Beautiful Ascension and it was amazing. It also came at the perfect time in my life and gave me some important tools for leveling up all areas. I appreciated that it challenged me both mentally and physically. Definitely a program I would recommend 100%!
The evolution of the Boho quality: The quality of the classes and programs has constantly improved since they first started providing online yoga and fitness and they are still improving. Much like the yoga journey itself, there doesn't seem to be an upper limit. The Boho programs are what keeps me grounded and sane throughout the chaos of life. For every mood, every personal condition or circumstance, you'll find a class or program that suits you.
I love my daily practice with Boho Beautiful. Thanks to Julianna and Mark I have gained so much strength! I recommend their YouTube channel to any friend who expresses interest in yoga. The Boho Beautiful Official App is my favorite subscription and I am slowly but surely buying and completing the premium programs.
This dedicated couple are authentic and practice what they preach. Thank you for making these videos. I enjoy them multiple times a week.
It already speaks for itself, that I have purchased nearly all Boho programs. All the videos are perfectly coordinated, concerning the music, the length, the exercises, the instructions, and the presentation … Switching between Pilates, Cardio and Yoga is perfect for me, 63 years of age having some problems with a hip and a shoulder. The programs themselves are so well matched and I am always astounded about the creativity of Juliana and Marc. The last program that I purchased, Ten Days, is a perfect combination of powerful exercises that strengthen, stretch and relax the body. Not to forget the beautifully guided meditations. I just love them. A life without Juliana’s and Marc’s videos and voices are no longer imaginable for me. Thank you so much.
I love Julianna and Mark so much. I stumbled upon their YouTube channel back in 2020 during Covid. I really started to deepen my practice and in 2021 I was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 28. This was a complete shock to me but, I first noticed my lump as I was doing yoga. Yoga saved me life, YOU all have helped me without even knowing through the hardest time of my life. My practice is what kept me strong through chemo, radiation and surgery, you kept me spirits high my mind strong and my body flowing. Now that I am healthy and back to “normal” I’ve purchased their new accession program and I’m loving every second of it. Thank you guys so much, your words, kindness, genuineness all shines through and I can feel it!
I purchased 10-day meditation program. It's a nice program. Very helpful! I truly love it!
My brother introduced me to Boho Beautiful in October 2021 and I haven’t stopped since. I was more of a runner and dancer but these sessions turned me into a yogi. It has become addictive and I strive to do better each workout. Even more so it has improved my mind. I am more present and therefore more happy.
I've been doing Juliana's yoga and pilates videos for over two years now. They are so well thought out and there is a video for everything you could want: detoxification, sore muscles, strength training etc. Following Boho Beautiful and including their workouts in my wellness journey has helped me feel strong and beautiful, as well as get my post baby body back.
When I purchased the Boho Beautiful Ascension I was physically in a tough place, recovering from a terrible broken leg. I didn't realize how much I needed Juliana and Mark and this life changing experience to lift me up and help me not only regain my physical strength, but to rebuild my emotional life. I savor each moment, and although I spend weeks at a time working on each daily movement and moment, I am growing stronger. Thank you for changing my life for the better.
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,535 reviews