Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 28th January 2021
Ana Beltran Porcar
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 23rd January 2021
Monique Melchers
I love Boho Beautiful. For over a year, I have been 1000% hooked. They offer all types of movement, stillness, voyaging to amazing spots, and beautiful awareness teachings. The couple absolutely created not only for me, but for many, the connection our souls were craving to combine when activating the body. Thank you!
I love their classes and their vegan recipes. highly recommended the Detoxify program!
I've been working out at home for about 10 years, so I have bought a lot of different app and excersices through that time, and Boho Beutiful if so far the most complete program, and every class has creative movements and you do not feel you are doing the same thing every day because Juliana combine really different excersices. I love the vibe and the concept. Really recommended. It's in my top 3
I love Boho beautiful, it’s so inspiring.
Great workout!🙌🏼
Love the Boho Beautiful workouts! They are challenging but Juliana makes it easy to understand.
I just love everything about you guys. Your yoga, meditation and work out videos are the best I have ever done. You are truly inspirational and I admire you so much. The videos are all in beautiful locations with great music and so well made. Thank you so much. Lots of love. Namaste
I love both of them. They are so inspiring.
Great excercises and as usual with a wonderful friendly Juliana.
Great program but it is tough! Your fitness challange programs on YouTube were a good prep for this program.
I really love all the videos of Juliana and Mark! For every mood and every physical condition there is something out there. At the moment I’m on my 47th day of yoga which I all did with Julianas free videos on YouTube. Also I challenged myself with a Pilates and a summer body challenge already. Both great workouts and I could see and feel nice results after only two weeks. I also bought the transform programme but I’m not that far there so I cannot tell yet. But I’m very convinced of boho beautifuls work and Juliana is a great teacher, with warm and caring personality so I always feel great about what I do no matter if she can do it way better than me. Thank you for your great work!
Approachable, yet challenging yoga filled with encouraging words and loving connections.
Well worth the money.. I highly recommend.. I've been loving the trasform workouts it's getting me back where I feel my best. ...thanx to boho beautiful ...
I love what you have brought to my life. Your yoga lessons are amazing, the videos so beautiful, you and the scenery...exactly what I needed throughout this insanity of Corona. I became a member of your website and purchased your book THE HAPPY HEALTHY PLANT BASED EATING. Thank you for shining your light
Best Yoga and Meditation Website ever ...
Absolutely love boho it has changed my wife and Myself so much, has helped our marriage beyond belief and has brought us closer than ever, thank you so much to Mark and Julianne for their continued amazing content. It truly was a gift stumbling upon boho beautiful and the positive impact it has made by incorporating in our daily lives has been amazing, to use one of your lines from our hearts to yours thank you and namaste.
Creative yoga and fitness content. Calming & relaxing places and scenaries, while the routine itself is very challenging. These videos help me boost my fitness and flexibility in the same way my personal trainer does.
I found Juliana and Mark’s 14 day yoga challenge at a very hard time in my life. I had literally never been on a yoga mat. I downloaded the app and decided to try the challenge more as a way to distract myself, and try to maybe even grow out of the bad place I was in. I was instantly excited at all of the little milestones and results I started to see. Months later, I have since completed the challenge and have made lasting changes in my life that stemmed from their thoughtful and caring guidance. I use recipes from them on a daily basis and have completed two of their programs (Retreat and Detox) - both are well-thought out and beautiful programs to experience. I cannot say enough good things about the program and the people behind it. Thank you for all of the light and joy you share with the world.
Came across the Boho Beautiful video’s on YouTube, when I was searching for yoga. Since then I’m a fan! Pilates and yoga in a very friendly way, you can make it as heavy as you want, Juliana lets you feel great, even in a very beginners-stage. Now I bought the digital Happy Healthy Plant-based Eating Guide, even my daughters liked the food!! Thanks a lot and I keep following you!
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,797 reviews