Boho Beautiful Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful

How would you rate Boho Beautiful ?

"I purchased the Boho Beautiful Complete Program. The workouts really hit my body eventhough I do sports every day. Especially after the pilates class you will feel your body. But the workout is fun and is energizing my body to the maximum. It makes me jump out of the bed in the morning, feeling reenergized."
Julia PARISCHENKOVA
"They designed lovely stony necklace,hope it brings me more confidence in my possabilities)"
Hsing-Yi Lin
Verified Reviewer
"I am really grateful to meet you guys on YouTube several months ago. I have been started a yoga class a few years ago but ended up with giving up because of depression and exhaustion during classes. I even could not finish ten classes. After that bad experience, I thought I would never fall in love with Yoga. I had fun from trail running and hiking but still suffered from back and shoulder pain from over ten years of dentist career. Not until I found your channel on YouTube I did not start my real yoga journey. I could find my body more flexible and stronger day by day and I really enjoyed the beautiful outdoor scenes, music, and the peaceful words from Juliana. Thanks to your incredible work, I have found another source of power besides reading, traveling,and hiking. I will keep explore my own journey and never give up. Please keep doing whatever you are doing. Thank you again for lecturing the people even far far away from you. I hope you can share more about your yoga gear, life style, even how you prepare and pack for a long term journey with Yoga and hiking when still keeping stylish.^^ My boyfriend included Yoga to his weight training and running workout too. We hope you can share some classes of training and practicing with company. Lots of love to you two. Namaste!"
No?mi
"Best places, best vois, beautiful recordings! Understandable instructions, n?t too easy, n?t too hard exercises! Perfect!"
Tayla Simmonds
"Everything about my purchase was beautiful"
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews