Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Ramona Ionascu
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th January 2020
Nicole Gruszczynski
More Photos & Videos
Very challenging but totally doable classes. Juliana's instruction and guidance on modifications was incredibly helpful.
The yoga and workout sessions have been a great resource for me. The modification suggestions are helpful and the length and tempo of the workouts are very well balanced.
Love these guys!!! The photography, pacing, reminders to "Let Go", will all change your lives....if you let it.

Not looking back, or forward...just in the moment: NOW

Thanks GUYS! Keep following your passions, it has helped me follow mine.
Best workout!
Phantastische Videos mit sehr hilfreichen Yoga Einheiten
Sehr schöne geführte Meditationen
In every aspect, such an inspiration!
I love this channel and everything it has to offer! The variety of knowledge as well as different structures of class is so helpful to meet my and my body’s constantly changing needs. So grateful for this especially during these uncertain times.
I just wanted to express my gratitude as after listening to you guys on the yoga is vegan podcast I remembered when I went vegan in 2016 thanks to one of your first videos. From then on I have practiced yoga every day not as a chore but because I truly love this lifestyle. I currently living in the beef capital of Queensland Australia, where veganism is seen as very strange and i dont know anyother vegan!! but your videos make me feel like I am part of a bigger community of people who respect and share my values. I don't know where I would be without you guys. Thank you 💙
Thanks to Juliana & Mark I found joy in yoga. i have not missed out 1 day without boho beautiful since March 16th. Even if it is only an express 6 min Arms ... It helped me stay sane and get thru the first weeks of the pandemic, that brought so much insecurity & fear to many of us
Beautiful places, great speed, timely resting pauses, greatly chosen exercises - everything you need to build the inner and outer strengths! I love this program and Juliana! Thanks so much! More than expected:)
Boho is a wonderful end amazing journing in you mind and with your body.
I bought a yoga workout during the lock down and now I'm join my new spirit and body!
She is amazing, always with a smile and I love her approach.
I would like to say thank you
How to start? I have been practicing yoga with boho beautiful as long as I remembered. I love everything about their workout, especially the beautiful sceneries and music, has inspired me so much, I would say they play a big roll in my daily practices. I’ve been purchasing their programs from boho 10 days and now I already have all of them even with their book. I love all of them. They are not cheap I would say, but they are worth it.
I really enjoy doing all of Julianas classes on YouTube. I’ve recently purchased the Boho Transform which I am excited to complete every day, on my journey and to fulfill my goals. Thank you for such beautiful locations and classes. Can’t wait for the next one.
After loving and getting started with some of your YouTube sessions, I’ve finally committed myself to do the transform challenge with you!
Not having started yet, I would have wanted to wait with my comment, although that’s just about form and not about content, because I am already happy about and with it!! More once I’m actually going to be IN it!
Thanks with love & gratitude! Sigrid
Boho beautiful brings light, positive energy, kindness and wisdom. There is a lot of High value content, very professional and deeply aligned with the values they promote. Hope to benefit from their light and inspiration for a very long time.
Julia is the best yoga teacher and mentor ever! I've followed her for 5 years
I will be a fan of this company for as long as it is available. Truly an amazing brand that cares about its clients inside and out.
-Christina Vasseur
Boho Beautiful is my most favorite channel, my motivation, my inspiration everyday. Always stay beautiful my friends. I hope you can also find the power that I've got from Boho Beautiful. Thanks Juliana & Mark.
Just. Perfect !
The workouts and meal plans are thoughtful, healthy and soothing.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 1,963 reviews