Boho Beautiful Reviews

Based on 4,221 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 23rd December 2023
Erin McKinney
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 18th December 2023
Caroline Nichols
The yoga videos are appropriately challenging while paying attention to good form. The natural backgrounds and positive messages bring me a quiet joy in knowing that there are beautiful places in the world where good people are doing wonderful things. The cues are (audio) mixed well with lovely music, though I'm often unsure of whether the current pose is an inhalation or exhalation. Maybe it doesn't matter, long as I'm brrathing, but I haven't been able to suss out an overarching rule or pattern yet. Yoga with Adrienne was a wonderful start to my yoga journey, but I found myself wanting more advanced poses that only Juliana seems to offer. The intention setting and small meditations have been an incredible boon to my happiness and mental wellbeing. Meanwhile, my body's developed on an awesome level of definition and grace that I wasn't getting at more than 5 Bay Area yoga studios. It was also incredible to see Juliana keep shooting through her pregnancy-- that cemented the idea in my mind that yoga is something I can do for the rest of my life. Sending love and light (back) to you, Brooke
Appreciate all the love and light they share through movement & meditation videos, program content, high vibrational recipes and apparel.
I love your guided mediations to start each day. Both of you have helped me to be more positive, present, and grateful for the blessings I have.
So glad i finally found the right platform that matches my expectations and intentions. I really feel the change and every practice is a delight, truly everything I needed.
I can honestly say that joining the Boho Beautiful community has been one of the best decisions of my life. The content Juliana and Mark create does not only challenge your body, but it also stimulates your mind, allowing you to achieve well-being with mind-body balance. By discovering Boho Beautiful I did not only come across the videos I was precisely looking for, but also stumbled on things I did not know I liked, such as yogalates or yoga workouts, which are now among my favourite exercise classes, creating Juliana and Mark tons of diverse content. It is transparent that Juliana and Mark put their heart and soul into what they create and they do not just teach yoga or meditation, among the other things, they promote a way of life that is peacefully balanced & beautifully aligned, and by so doing, they have both become part of my spirit guides and role models, and I will be forever grateful for their presence in my life.
Thank you. There is immense power in stillness and connecting with my breath. You guys are great.
Thank you. My wife is like your hoodie.
Mark and Juliana talk a lot about oneness, manifesting, following the universe's guidance, etc. They act as though this and willpower are the the only reason they have gotten to where they are. This is just dishonest. Mark co-owns an entertainment booking company (Cloud Empire Creative) that has 6 million net worth. Mark also has tons of connections from his years as a professional bassist in bands like Sum 41 and Avril Lavigne, and his presence on the reality show 'The Next Star', and his production credits on stuff by Protest the Hero and Abandon All Ships. Boho Beautiful on youtube is estimated to make $750,000 per year. Mark and Juliana are literally millionaires, preaching a minimalist bohemian anti-society philosophy. They never mention the amount of money they have, or the company Mark has, or the privilege that comes from Mark's music scene connections. They do mention that Juliana was a professional gymnast before starting yoga, so...at least there's that accountability. They preach a simple, natural life while pulling in millions from different companies and projects. They preach environmentalism while flying and driving all over the world. They have a page on their website supporting BLM from when it was in the news last year, but there's no mention of it in any of their other videos or media that I've found. They are either living in denial, or hypocrites that are really good at manipulating their aesthetic to catch their target audience. I was so disappointed to figure this out. I was getting some weird vibes and a bad gut feeling from their videos where they talk, but genuinely enjoyed the yoga routines and Juliana's narration of them.
Thank you so much for your inspiring meditations! I’ve gained so much and really appreciate you both and am so grateful that you’re part of my journey!
Too small for me ( I ordered L, which is my normal size) plus I had to pay another 33 USD tax in my country. Leggins look nice, but would´t have bought if I had known all that :-)
I thoroughly enjoyed the meditations.. They were beautifully curated and allowed you to go within with the right choice of music. thank you
I just completed the Journey of a cosmic soul this evening and I cannot begin to tell you how much I've enjoyed every single moment of it! Dear Juliana, dear Mark, you two are a God sent! Thank you! At first, I wasn’t sure I was going to stay put the entire 31-days but each day as I rolled up the mat I found myself looking forward to the next challenge/surprise. This journey has helped me learn so much about myself! It has helped me discover my strength, limitations , discipline as well as perseverance. I've enjoyed the challenge so much and also the restorative sessions every now and then. The program is incredibly well put! Thumbs up to the entire team! I look forward to continuing training with you. I've been following you for a few years now, on and off but now after having completed this extraordinary program I'm committed to making yoga with you, part of my life, a brand new lifestyle. Once again a heartfelt THANK YOU!!
You are two beautiful people who shared a wonderful 11 days of looking inward. Feeling great each day after the meditations. I did the 5 minute ones later in the day to reboot. Thank you for sharing these moments. Having both of you was great.
I am truly grateful for you both and your whole team, I ran across you guys on YouTube I guess it's been a couple years ago, when I started my spiritual journey, thank you for the inspiration, the meditation and yoga, words can't express how much I have been so inspired and benefited from it, thank you, the new so much love and light, best of luck on your journey! 💞
Did the free Meditation Challenge and it was wonderful. Well planned structure and loved the mantras too. My goal was to have a daily meditation practice again, and this was a great starting point. I definitely, after a few days only, noticed a difference in my reactivity and groundedness. Thanks for all that you are doing for the world Mark & Juliana. Your products and social platforms are well organised, and is a joy to use. Jandré (Chiropractor / Yogi / Lifestyle Enthusiast)
The instructions provided during the class are so clear and on time that you never feel you are doing meditation/ yoga in person with the team.
I am truly grateful to Juliana and Mark for this free meditation challenge. It has helped me get into a routine of daily meditation and how important it is to me in these challenging times to be able to just switch to a different frequency to help me through my day. I have been following Boho Beautiful since the early days and love the way they have evolved and am once again grateful for all their free content which allows me to better myself and my health. Thank you 🙏🏻
Hello 🌸 I am passing through life changing moment where everything that I knew is breaking and new is building. I am in the phase of rebirth and this challenge came to me in the moment when I needed the most to support me on mu journey to my true self. I am so grateful to having Boho Beautiful in my life and their challenges. They really saved my life and upgrade it with so much new light and energy, with their love and presence. I am so grateful for their work and choosing to live like that and share their gifts with the world. Thank you from bottom of my heart. You are gift from God for me in form of Yoga and Meditation. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you 🤍🙏🤍 So grateful 🙏
Hello to all Juliana family 💕 I appreciate it them all 🙏