Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Denisa Kružíková
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Isabelle AURIERES
I have practiced some guided meditations by boho beautiful . The more I am practicing this meditations the more I am loving it. I have been trying many guided meditations from YouTube for long. Now that I have found boho beautiful it seems to me that I have found exactly what I need. I have practiced a good number of meditation of boho beautiful including the 14 day free meditation and yoga program. To me baho beautiful meditation seems outstanding and parallel. I am hopeful that I will find all my meditation solutions with boho beautiful in the days to come. I also hope to practice boho beautiful yoga . I wish to always be with boho beautiful. I love boho beautiful. ❤️❤️❤️
55 yr old woman feeling flabby... came across your 5 min arm video... changed my life. Started with that and then felt so good kept trying more Pilates videos. They are so inspirational and instructional... felt 10 minutes was doable. I have stuck with them and over time have transformed m y body into something that I am not ashamed to get undressed in front of my husband anymore. I’m sure that sounds pathetic to some but it isn’t my husband who cared at all... opposite... but I just feel better about me... putting on clothes, feel stronger everywhere. So thank you... I think you guys are from Vancouver Island, as am I. 🙂
I have been following Boho Beautiful for some time now and your lifestyle is definitely beautiful. Your workouts are the best thing to release stress and get healthy fit. Congratulations for making a living from something you love doing. The world becomes a better place with your influence. You give balance, energy and insipiration to my life. Be blessed!
LOVE them! All theit videos are so lovely and thoughtful. My favorites!
Everything I chose from boho beautiful is of highest quality, rich in variety, life-enriching and done with a lot of love for all beings. Thank you.
I’m in love with your programs and attitude! It gives me the right energy and thoughts to go ahead each day, trusting what life is giving to me. Sending you love and light Greta
Very happy with the videos. I purchased both the Complete and Transform series. It is a great and flexible way to maintain my everyday workout practice.
Great yoga lessions. Beutiful, inspiring, motivational. Thank you, Juliana&Mark!
I came across Boho Beautiful at a time in my life where I was ready to start a yoga lifestyle due to my health and mental wellbeing. I am extremely grateful for everything Juliana and Mark share and continue to share on every platform they have because through their programs and sharing their experiences I have connected to myself and my life….and for that I am again grateful. I purchased Boho Beautiful Retreat and follow on the Boho Beautiful Life website/platform and could not be more pleased with the results and support from their community as well. I plan on in the future to continue to support Boho Beautiful Life as well as try all the other premium programs and highly recommend them to anyone and everyone. ✨ Love and Light ✨ 🙏
I am beyond grateful to have found Boho Beautiful! Finding Juliana's online classes got me back into yoga after a long period of neglect, and has inspired me to continue daily. I have been doing her classes for over a year now. I don't know how to live without her classes now, and have begun enjoying Mark's too. Everyday, following their beautiful tuition, makes me feel more alive, stronger, grouded, less anxious and connected to both my well being and my natural environment. Both Juliana and Mark inspire through their life philosophy and loving energy. There are other teachers alike online, but they do not have the extra beautiful energy that is unique to this Boho couple. I can highly recommend following and joining their journey. Since finding them online I have bought the app and an exclusive series. I am never disappointed with the content they offer. It just gets better and better. Beautiful mind, body, and soul stuff. I quietly thank them everyday after following a class.
I always return to Boho Beautiful because not only are the vids gorgeous and the music calming, there's a sense of expertise, knowledge and wisdom that comes from Juliana's lessons. In a world of MLMs, Juliana is clearly the real deal.
Love the content Some download issues including possible virus
After insurmountable grief from losses from my niece & nephew to my father, Aunt and my 2 Germans shepherd I found Boho beautiful was the only way to meditate. I am a person who works hard to see the rainbows through the clouds. And working with your videos helped as I am able to focus and be present. I still find my laughter and smile - even through the grief but I also cry as many warriors do. I first found you as I was working through severe asthma. Then found I have PTSD and anxiety due to all of the loss and trauma. I’ve been told so many times to mediate but never could do it. Your morning mediation is pure magic. The Pilates is a life saver as for some reason I struggle so much with yoga. But when I follow your Pilates it works for me. Thank you for always grounding me in a way nothing could come close to. I thank you daily for the lessons and work. You are my inspiration ! With sincere gratitude, Patricia
So happy to have discovered — quite by chance — Boho Beautiful. However much or however little time I have, I can find something to help restore, refresh or re-energise me. I also love their downloadable courses. Mark and Juliana provide genuine inspiration and encouragement in the journey towards self-care.
I have been following Boho Beautiful for 3 years now and have benefitted so much from their content, physically, mentally and spiritually. The quality of the videos has gone from strength to strength and provide a huge variety of classes, all of which are beautifully produced. I enjoy the settings on beaches and other beautiful natural surroundings and Juliana’s teaching is an excellently high standard. I have now bought the Detoxify programme and loved it so much that once I finished the 7 days, I started over again!
Most of my life of 75 years, I've practiced Yoga, along with Tai Chi and Fitness Walking. However, for the past 10 years I have neglected Yoga. I decided that I needed to limber up, and tried some beginning yoga classes. I was so tight and inflexible that I couldn't even do the simplest positions. BUT, Today I came across your UTube Easy Yoga for Beginners and found it was going to be the perfect way to limber up this old body of mine. Thank you so much! I'm going to do this every day and plan to be able to sit straight with my legs crossed sometime this month!lol! You are the best and I appreciate you.
EXCELLENT. Highly recommended. Such beautiful e-books & easy to use: the Detox Program. Fun inspiring. I Love the Detox Program , it provides a needed and inspiring accountability and excellent artful cooking activities . SO FUN!!!!
Very good yoga and meditations content, always infused with genuine kindness and faith. Beautifull vidéos, places, music, and of course beautifull teachers.
If whoever is reading this is having doubts on purchasing RETREAT or detoxify or membership, or literally anything, DONT HESITATE. HERE, SHORT AND SWEET: THEY. ARE. AMAZING. Their classes are challenging, blissful, and extremely effective. Ive been following Boho beautiful for over a year now. They were my peace when I encountered injuries, mental struggles and when everything around me fell apart. The kind of bliss and self-assured feeling they've brung to me is more than I can describe with words. I will be forever grateful to Juliana and Mark for bringing to me so much self growth and internal happiness on my mat and through my life.
I just completed the Boho beautiful Retreat Program. I am very grateful for this program. I was looking for a way to reconnect with my practice, with my strength and my youthness besides turning fifty. I also rserved the program for this week that I had to take care of my old mother 24 hours a day. Having the retreat with me, helped me to have my space and be more able to take care of her with more calm and presence. Thank you very much Juliana and Mark
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,884 reviews