Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,636 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Boho Beautiful is my favorite brand for yoga and pilates. I have followed them for 2-3 years. I like the variety of exercise, both for the body and the mind. I like that there is a load for different muscle groups, with different intensities. I am also impressed by the videos themselves - by the selection of the setting, the nature, the music, the sense of detail... exceptional professionalism
I just find Julianas meditations so uplifting . My family is going through a hard time with family illness and before getting bus today did 5 minute meditation. Really enhances my life the meditations.
Always great workout with Boho Beautiful!
Sito e app veramente belli e completi. Yoga, pilates ,workout, meditazione e alimentazione sana . Video bellissimi e lezioni per tutti i livelli. Fantastici i calendari che propongono ogni mese un obbiettivo diverso sia fisico che spirituale
I can always find a yoga video to match how I’m feeling and my energy level. These yoga practices always help to calm me.
Love it! Especially the meditation
Outstanding Service, thank you!
i have and love all Boho Beautiful programs. just did the first class of this one and it felt amazing. such a great class. might become one of my most favorite ones.
Despite having not grown tired yet of the many free videos on Boho Beautiful channel, I have decided to gift myself some more long practices and I have been practicing them everyday since. Heartfelt thank you for making these products available!
TLDR: Love their work, been following for years. Appreciate that they have so much free content, their gentle and supportive teaching style and approach to their work. Recommend checking out one of their free videos, see if it's a good fit for you. ************************************ Love Boho Beautiful's videos and work. Been following them for years and there's a few things I really appreciate about them that keep me coming back over time: - They have tons of free content that they have kept accessible to the public including entire workouts, yoga sessions, and meditations. Recently, I purchased some of their paid programs (after years of using their free videos as the majority of my practice) and their paid programming is exceptional as well, and I feel good about being able to give back support to these two who have provided me with years of programming for free - Which leads me to my second point, they are so incredibly humble and never push for their audience to do or purchase things. Their messaging is incredibly gentle and respectful of where each person is in their life/journey/situation, and their intention with their work is so genuine and pure - Perhaps the most important for me, they create a nurturing space to meet you where you are. Juliana has the most soothing voice and cadence and her gentle but encouraging style resonates with me more than any other teacher I've found. The space she creates for people to just show up and do what they can and enjoy the session at the same time is awesome. It really fits me - it may not be for every, people should definitely see if it's a fit for themselves, but that more than anything has kept me coming back year after year. Mark has also started to lead sessions, which is cool to see. Appreciate the work they do and been fun to see them grow over time!
I love Juliana and mark, remarkably uplifting and inspirational.
Where to even begin... :) I first did one of Boho Beautiful's yoga videos (I still remember which one: Morning yoga workout - Better than the gym) in 2016 and that quickly lured me into something much greater than I could imagine. Juliana is a wonderful teacher inside and out: her grace, her strength, her voice, her calm, her entire being that is radiating something other-wordly have become a sanctuary to me over the years. Juliana and Mark's videos are beautiful on the technical side too: the setting is always breathtaking, the editing is carefully crafted and Juliana's outfit somehow always matches the general atmosphere of the actual class :) It's obvious that they put a tremendous amount of work and passion in what they are doing. However mostly I love that my own understanding of yoga evolved with and through practicing with Juliana and Mark, to this day. Thank you }i{
I love Juliana and the way she teaches!
Juliana and Mark have really helped my yoga journey, from practicing once in a while to doing regular classes, sometimes daily. The combination of different styles of yoga, pilates, work-out-classes and meditation had been just what I wanted and needed. Being able to download classes has also helped me practice while travelling 👌
You are a light for me on uncertain times. It is relaxing, making me more calmer,more flexible. Thank for for your ability to create wonderful programmes.
Thank you Juliana and Mark for your dedication, your love you put in every bit you do, the peace and light you bring to me with every class. From you I have learnt to be patient with myself, to find calmness within me and what Yoga really is about. On and off the mat. Thanks so much!
JULIANA is the best professeur i saw on youtube ! I speack about her at all my friends
I really have fallen in love with the Boho Beautiful Videos. They are so calming and delivered in such a gentle way, yet still they can be very tough, you wouldn’t believe they would be. It’s the right combination of easy going, relaxation and tough training so not only my body can benefit from those videos by gaining a lot of strength and flexibility, but also the mind due to the calming nature of the delivery of the content. Have to say, great job and I can highly recommend this wonderful channel and their website 👍
Absolutely life changing! Thank you!
My experience is one I would wish for everyone. This is real, something really to be a part of, a community for everyone. It is not only about the practice on our mats, it is the difference, that shift. I have subscribed and the benefits have changed my life. The programmes I have purchased I will always come back to as they are amazing, I honestly feel this is what I have always been looking for.
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,636 reviews