Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,632 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sarah Kimmel
Sarah Kimmel
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 26th January 2023
Christine Detert
I subscribed to Boho Beautifull a few months ago... and never looked back! I practice every day. I find both Mark and Juliana's sessions to be both well thought out and challenging ( making room for all levels to enter and benefit ) there is awesome support on their site for you to deepen your practice on certain postures... not only are the videos beautiful but they are equally utilitarian. I found them on YouTube and I was hooked, so glad I joined! P.S. the Awakened Yoga clothing line is the bomb! Love and Light, Lauren
It is so so difficult for me to write just a short review because I honestly don't know what my life would look like without Boho Beautiful's impact. I started doing yoga three years ago while in inpatient treatment for alcoholism and eating disorders, and found Boho on YouTube a few months into my journey. I kept turning back to their videos because I loved that they were filmed outside and, more importantly, Juliana's teaching approach really landed with my learning style. I love that she is straightforward and no fuss when it comes to asana, and I can always count on her classes to challenge me in a graceful and loving way. When I attended my 200 hour teacher training course I have to say I was better prepared and had a more well-rounded practice than anyone in else in the course, despite practicing for less time than most of my peers. Mark's decision to start teaching has also been hugely inspiring for me as I continue to go back and forth on how I want to use my training. I often find myself getting emotional during his classes; he is so gifted as a teacher in his own way. Boho is the only platform I have consistently used since discovering it and the only one I haven't outgrown along the way. It is rare in the yoga world to see instructors who practice what they preach in the way Juliana and Mark do. I trust them and admire them and know I will continue to practice with them for a very, very long time.
This the most authentic and beautiful brand and I'll always support ✨️
I started doing Boho Beautiful's online classes during the pandemic at the recommendation of a friend. I love the variety of classes through the online platform and app - vinyasa, pilates, yin, etc - and can always find one that fits the amount of time I have that day. Additionally, the monthly calendars are great. I am currently doing the 31 days of Boho Beautiful that Juliana and Mark launced in January 2023 and have loved every single day so far. When people ask me for recommendations on online platforms for workouts (yoga or otherwise), I always point them toward Boho Beautiful.
Their yoga premium programs are wonderful. I have all of them, and I adore working out to them. They are fun, spiritual, beautifully shot, et al. I also broke down and purchased one of their yoga outfits for my b’day; and it feels like butter, it is so soft. I’m very surprised that my main yoga focus is on Boho Beautiful b/c I am not their demographic, but they give me a universal feel and inspire me to make positive changes in my own day-to-day life.
I love Boho Beautiful! To me it’s a place a I can that helps me recenter and remember what’s important in life and what matters. Plus I always feel great after I get in the mat!
Boho Beautiful has changed my life on a best way! Juliana and Mark are beautiful people, their app is amazing and all of their premium programs are on a very high level. Two Angel on planet earth. I only can say a huuuge thank you for their hard work to keep our mind, body and soul healthy. Lots of love, Linda
they are lovely yoga pants and great fit. The best is that they are eco friendly. Thanks for offering such a wonderful product! Ursula Adler
The best yoga instructors. They have transformed my life. So glad I found their channel in 2017.
I love the yoga pants the color and fit are perfect The bracelet is fraying from just a few times wearing it
Absolutely wonderful, I just passionately love Boho Beautiful!!!!
Love the outfit! It is extremely comfortable and breathable.
Beautiful yoga practices and lifestyle inspiration. Thank you for sharing your positive energy, calmness and being a role model. Thank you for being a change.
Boho Beautiful has changed my life and helped me to find peace and comfort in my daily life! My two most recent purchases were the turquoise artisan bracelet and the white t-shirt. I absolutely love both of them. The bracelet is beautifully made. My only issue was that I usually wear a 6 1/2" bracelet so I purchased the small and it fits pretty tight on my wrist. Was hoping for a little more room for it to move. I purchased the small Anjali t-shirt and it fit perfectly. The fabric is super soft, holds up very well after washing and the fact that it was made sustainable is wonderful. I only wish it came in more colors, I would definitely purchase more of them!
Ascension is a wonderful program. I only expected to feel at peace after every class but instead it stirred up dust that needed to be stirred in order to move further and progress. I am truely glad I started my 2023 with this programm. I truely feel more balanced and open through letting go of all the old heavyness. Thank you Juliana & Marc for your great work, that moves me since 12 years on a daily basis! You both are truely send from heaven! :) Love & Light & Namaste 🙏🏼
Love the prenatal series!
Boho beautiful is part of my daily workout routine now! I really appreciate your videos!
I have received a feedback form but not my order... 😶 I've ordered my set at the end of Dec, now it's Jan 20th. Order is still on its way... I look forward to reviewing it, really hope I'll like the legging 🤞 Delivery time to The Nederlands is unexpectedly long...
I am 64 years old. I have always tried c d's I would get so bored. After 2 years of being with you I have never been bored. I have an extensive amount of both of yall's practices saved to favorites. I rarely get them because I saw something in other options that yall have. I deliver packages for the post office, I have to be fast and strong. I truly believe that Boho Beautiful has helped me achieve that. Everytime man or woman at work complains about back or other issues I tell them about yall Foods Breathing Meditation Yoga Pilates Check it out:] Thanks to you both
Thanks to Juliana and Mark for the quality of their online courses. The "complete" session left me more than enthousiaste The results were beyond my expectations. The rhythm, the clear explanations and the benevolence transmitted during each sequence are perfect. I look forward to discovering other online courses, both for the effectiveness of the exercises than for the authenticity and naturalness of Juliana and Mark. Many thanks 🙏🏼
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,632 reviews