Boho Beautiful Reviews

Based on 4,254 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 21st April 2024
Carrie Rutland
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 21st April 2024
Edit Herbut
This channel is truly life changing if you allow it to be. Even if yoga isn't your thing, the meditations, or even the podcast has something for everyone. I'm so grateful I found this channel.
I enjoy the simplicity of your meditation. They are pure and true. Thank you.
I recently participated in two meditation challenges offered by Boho Beautiful a 14-day meditation challenge and a 11 day meditation challenge. Each day’s session was thoughtfully structured, starting with short, guided meditations. The instructions were clear and easy to follow, making it perfect for beginners like me. The guidance provided was excellent, and I felt a noticeable improvement in my ability to stay present and calm throughout the day. This challenge was ideal for those looking to deepen their meditation practice after gaining some initial experience. I highly recommend these meditation challenges to anyone looking to start or deepen their meditation practice. Thank you 🙏🏼🤍
Nice,soft voices
Thank you for giving this. It helps me a lot finding peaceful in this complication world. I find simplicity after day to day practice even just 10 min spending . Thank you again and may god bless you of giving this much to the world.
I first discovered Boho Beautiful on YouTube in 2017. I was an avid fitness fanatic, and I wanted to incorporate yoga into my routine. What I discovered was a transformative experience. As someone who has spent practically a lifetime battling depression and anxiety, this program has given me different techniques to working through those symptoms. From mindfulness and meditation, to healing and strengthening yoga classes, to healty eating and lifestyle guides- I found this program to be very beneficial and life changing!
Guliana and Mark, I have been practicing yoga with you for years through YouTube and continue through the app, you brought a change to my life, you brought a lot of light into my life through yoga, you are wonderful people, good and full of giving and love, I feel like family to me, be blessed and may you spread light and love to her.thanks Shanit🙏🏻🪷
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th June 2024 Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th June 2024 Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th June 2024
Highly recommend! This is the third program that I have purchased. So grateful for all the hard work and commitment you put in
The leggings I recieved are just perfect. The fabric, print and the cut is so flattering. I love everything that Juliana and Mark do. I would love a matching crop ❤️
I love Boho Beautiful. I began using their meditation videos about six weeks ago and they have really helped me deal with my anxiety. I especially like the meditation videos that focus on healing and recovery. The videos are soothing, and I am gradually learning to calm my thoughts and focus more on the moment.
I am going through a transformation right now and your class series of 14 day yoga & meditation Journey appeared in my life at the right moment. I practiced yoga some years ago and I am glad I discovered your site and your app, which makes it so easy to access many interesting classes. I appreciate your attention to every detail (asanas, meditations, music, background) and the complexity of your brand which also includes Premium Programs, Pilates classes, the Karma Project, the Podcast and suggestions for healthy juices and smoothies.
The yoga videos are appropriately challenging while paying attention to good form. The natural backgrounds and positive messages bring me a quiet joy in knowing that there are beautiful places in the world where good people are doing wonderful things. The cues are (audio) mixed well with lovely music, though I'm often unsure of whether the current pose is an inhalation or exhalation. Maybe it doesn't matter, long as I'm brrathing, but I haven't been able to suss out an overarching rule or pattern yet. Yoga with Adrienne was a wonderful start to my yoga journey, but I found myself wanting more advanced poses that only Juliana seems to offer. The intention setting and small meditations have been an incredible boon to my happiness and mental wellbeing. Meanwhile, my body's developed on an awesome level of definition and grace that I wasn't getting at more than 5 Bay Area yoga studios. It was also incredible to see Juliana keep shooting through her pregnancy-- that cemented the idea in my mind that yoga is something I can do for the rest of my life. Sending love and light (back) to you, Brooke
Appreciate all the love and light they share through movement & meditation videos, program content, high vibrational recipes and apparel.
I love your guided mediations to start each day. Both of you have helped me to be more positive, present, and grateful for the blessings I have.
So glad i finally found the right platform that matches my expectations and intentions. I really feel the change and every practice is a delight, truly everything I needed.
I can honestly say that joining the Boho Beautiful community has been one of the best decisions of my life. The content Juliana and Mark create does not only challenge your body, but it also stimulates your mind, allowing you to achieve well-being with mind-body balance. By discovering Boho Beautiful I did not only come across the videos I was precisely looking for, but also stumbled on things I did not know I liked, such as yogalates or yoga workouts, which are now among my favourite exercise classes, creating Juliana and Mark tons of diverse content. It is transparent that Juliana and Mark put their heart and soul into what they create and they do not just teach yoga or meditation, among the other things, they promote a way of life that is peacefully balanced & beautifully aligned, and by so doing, they have both become part of my spirit guides and role models, and I will be forever grateful for their presence in my life.
Thank you. There is immense power in stillness and connecting with my breath. You guys are great.
Thank you. My wife is like your hoodie.
Mark and Juliana talk a lot about oneness, manifesting, following the universe's guidance, etc. They act as though this and willpower are the the only reason they have gotten to where they are. This is just dishonest. Mark co-owns an entertainment booking company (Cloud Empire Creative) that has 6 million net worth. Mark also has tons of connections from his years as a professional bassist in bands like Sum 41 and Avril Lavigne, and his presence on the reality show 'The Next Star', and his production credits on stuff by Protest the Hero and Abandon All Ships. Boho Beautiful on youtube is estimated to make $750,000 per year. Mark and Juliana are literally millionaires, preaching a minimalist bohemian anti-society philosophy. They never mention the amount of money they have, or the company Mark has, or the privilege that comes from Mark's music scene connections. They do mention that Juliana was a professional gymnast before starting yoga, so...at least there's that accountability. They preach a simple, natural life while pulling in millions from different companies and projects. They preach environmentalism while flying and driving all over the world. They have a page on their website supporting BLM from when it was in the news last year, but there's no mention of it in any of their other videos or media that I've found. They are either living in denial, or hypocrites that are really good at manipulating their aesthetic to catch their target audience. I was so disappointed to figure this out. I was getting some weird vibes and a bad gut feeling from their videos where they talk, but genuinely enjoyed the yoga routines and Juliana's narration of them.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.9 based on 4,254 reviews