Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Ramona Ionascu
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th January 2020
Nicole Gruszczynski
More Photos & Videos
When COVID started I 1st tried Boho Beautiful plates and I have been doing the videos every week day before work ever since March. Im hooked and obsessed and found incredible results from them! Thank you Boho Beautiful
I have discovered Boho Beautiful this year, during the pandemic. It has been a wonderful journey for me as it let me re-discover and truly enjoy and understand yoga. It healed me during a tough period of our lives and continues to make me feel better as I follow your classes every day I can and feel the difference. I hope you will continue to release content and I will keep following you with excitement through your journey. Lots of Love, Sara.
I am really happy to have found the boho beautiful transform program. It is a full program that brought me to my limits and challenged me to reach the best version of myself. I can not be leave, how far I already am, compared to where I was at the beginning.
Lots of love and light all the way to you ❤️🌟
I'm already crying. My husband and I started our physical health journey with Boho Beautiful a year ago in Sept of 2019 on YouTube when a classmate recommended the Boho channel. After almost a full year I noticed some of my favorite videos were taken down, so I decided to step it up and check out the Patreon. I instantly pledged monthly and after spending less than 2 days on the Patreon, I bought everything I could from the store. I suffer from severe anxiety and depression, so I use Boho daily to help fight that off. MY ENTIRE LIFE HAS CHANGED!!! I now understand my body in deeper ways that people go to school for. I'm working with my doctors to completely come off of my medication, I've lost well over 60 lbs, my mental and physical discipline is better, I don't suffer from random body aches, my overall quality of life has improved beyond words. All of my doctors and nurses tell me how impressed they are with my drastic progress. I owe a lot to this company and the guidance that everyone has given. I thank Juliana personally for being such a great person to look up to. She really resonated with me. I know that it wouldn't be possible without the team and the amazing people that help make this brand what it is. This brand inspires me to keep doing better, to think about the greater good, and how I can improve the world around me.
I've been doing Boho Beautiful yoga classes for half a year now. I started up with youtube, then bought a patreon membership and also one of the programs. I am glad that I did so. Juliana and Mark really put their heart and soul into this. They helped me change my way of living, they are really doing everything they can to make the world a better place. Highly recommend!
I am just really glad I bought this program, it is one of the best gifts that I gave to myself. The recipes are unique and simply delicious. I felt great after every yoga class, they are a great combination of firing up and relaxing your body. I am really thankful!
One of the best things happened to me few years ago was joining Boho Beautiful. Their knowledge, talents, understanding, love, pure energy through all meditations, workouts, advices on healthy life is outstanding! Thank you for shearing all this beautiful things with us, it truly changed my life 🙏 Lots of love ❤️
Hands down my favourite yoga people to follow. So inspiring!
the course was very nice unfortunately I was unable to do all the exercises well. some things were a bit complicated for me being the first time. I really appreciated the fact that the exercises are done calmly so we have time to repeat them correctly
now i would like to try pilates bootcamp Thanks a lot
Guys, I’m so much in love with you and your programs that I don’t even know how to express my feelings for you! You are the best and I’m sure there are thousands of people like me sending you love and appreciation for what you do.
Thank you so much being there for us!
Lots of love 💕 to all your team!
I love the exercises of Boho Beautiful, the connection between the mind and the movement of the body. Also, it seems that you are in the same room as I am because you can understand when I am giving up, when my shoulders are too close to my ears and when I am not engaging the core! I have never felt so happy to follow a program. I was following your videos on youtube and I was already satisfied however I have to say that your program Transform is over the top. I can see the results on my body, you give different levels of almost all the exercises, and is tough. Thank you for your work
great content and great motivation to live a healthier lifestyle
In the today´s jungle of modern Yoga and Empowering natural Spirituality Juliana an Marc are like a calm rock to find peace and beauty. They both have deep inhaled the truth of yoga and are well introduced in the needings of a modern society. I cannot find any problem with the things they do. This is the beginning of a new world where one respects another - and they are some of the people who already live this new peace on earth.
I loved doing the Transform programme I have seen a great change in my body over the last two weeks. It really pushes you hard but it is worth it, i was also surprised to see i was stronger than i thought. I'm now looking forward to starting the Retreat programme.
I love this program - everything is laid out so well. All the details and you can really feel the positive energy coming through. I‘m so grateful and happy that I chose this program. So I decided to buy three other programs from Juliana & Mark as well. Looking forward for more :-)
Since March I have been working from home and so happy to have found boho beautiful, love starting my day with Juliana. I am just so inspired with their story and they are so gracious with all of the free content they provide I decided to purchase boho beautiful retreat to do during my staycation. I just finished and I am feeling grateful, strong and powerful. I highly recommend this program. I wasn't sure if I could dedicate 2 hours a day. I looked forward to starting and ending my day with Juliana...she has such a calm voice and really does a great job explaining the moves and offering alternative poses. I just purchased Transform and can't wait to start. Thank you, boho beautiful, keep up the amazing work...really love seeing all the places you visit, truly inspirational.
Boho Beautiful is the best online product I have ever known. I purchased the Boho beautiful retreat in April 2020. I thought it was a good idea. It turn out to be a great idea. Juliana is a great yoga teacher. Her Knowledge and wisdom are beyond her age. I followed the retreat day by day. The view is great, music is suitable and peaceful. Her voice will take you to the yoga post. I felt getting younger each week. my tennis game is getting better. I want to thank the Bohu beautiful for what i received. Just last week, i purchased the Boho transform. Again, it is great product. Juliana is a super star. Peek creating the beautiful programs. The world need you. thanks.
You treated me well with your Retreat. I felt like a child opening a box full of surprises. I didn't manage to do everything according to schedule as it was too much along with daily duties. I did however create my own schedule and made a lot of effort complete all long classes. I did shorter ones whenever very tired.
I love meditating with you Juliana. Your voice soothes and calms. You help me breathe.

Malgorzata
I did Transform several times with my gym/triathlon sporty husband (I’m not so sporty) during our long lockdown in South Africa. After initially trying it out just to encourage me - he loved it too and does it with or without me! I’m busy doing Retreat now with a friend who is a qualified yoga teacher - she’s hooked too! It’s fantastic as we can gain amazing benefits through the modifications, even though she’s been doing yoga for 25 years and I’m a newbie. I absolutely love everything you do and yoga has been so helpful with both physical and mental focus. Doing the yoga regularly has helped with my migraines, tension headaches and sciatica/lower back pain from spending most of my day at a laptop. Thank you for everything you do, I cannot recommend your programmes enough. Now you need to come and do a programme along our beautiful beaches and in our Big Five reserves - back to the cradle of humankind. Love and light!
These programs are even better than I’d hoped. I had been doing Boho Beautiful YouTube free videos for about 6 months and I loved them but I wanted more. I finally bit the bullet and purchased the Transform Program and I’m obsessed! They’re the perfect mix of challenging and nourishing, I find myself in a sweat and simultaneously at ease in my mind. I am sore the following day in the best way that the free short videos just don’t do. I will be purchasing the Complete Package next. Love you guys and all the love and light you feed me!!
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,135 reviews