Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,456 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Thank you so much Juliana & Mark! I had such a beautiful experience completing this course!
Boho Beautiful has been life changing for me. Juliana and Mark are truly authentic and unique in all that they deliver. The passion and hard work shines through in each and every practice. I also love that most of their videos are filmed in nature and by the beach in various locations around the world. I love the beach and during a time when travel was suspended for an extended period of time in Australia, it was warming to be able to connect to these places. The videos are unique for these reasons. Thank you Boho Beautiful.
I started my journey with Boho Beautiful and I really love it. The program helped me so much. It is amazing journey and cannot described and I recommend everyone!
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 20th May 2022
I have been following BoHo beautiful workout videos for six months and I feel amazing! Juliana has such A great way of teaching yoga and Pilates and I am obsessed with my workouts! Thank you so much for all you do and keep up the great work!💕
The best yoga, pilates and mediation program I have used. Highly recommend it for everyone.
Thank you so much for the amazing Transform Program. Now it has gone 9 days, my body has already grown stronger and I therefore can push myself forward a little more everyday. I can not describe how grateful I am since YOU TWO started this channel. Keep up the good work and I will absolutely support you more in the future ❤️
I came across Boho Beautiful while I was watching something on YouTube and boy am I grateful I did. I had only taken a Yoga class or 2 before and was just a beginner. It’s so much more.. Pilates, meditation and life style. The beautiful locations were what caught my eye at first glance. There is content for every level. Such wonderful people !! Thank you so much, Juliana & Mark You keep me inspired! Michele
It's challenging and I feel so good after every kind of Boho Beautiful workouts. Thank you so much for all the effort you put in your channel. Love from Italy.
Should i write it in Englisch or swiss german? Guess both. Allways when Juliana tells( at the qnd of the yoga flow or the Pilates work out )i sent you love and light i can feel it till Switzerland. I just tryed out the transform Pilates excercises and what should i say:it's hard but perfect. Thank you to feel me strong healthy and a life....even i'm over 50years old. Dankeschön von meinem Herzen zu euren.
I purchased the Boho Beautiful Transform. The program is great. Love Juliana and Mark and their work.
when I first found out Boho Beautiful I was in awe... Juliana is a pleasure to look at her workouts are just amazing... no matter what video I watch it always bring the right amount of calmness into my life
Hinter Bobo Beautiful stehen 2 super tolle Menschen, denen man anmerkt, dass sie ihre Arbeit mit Liebe tun. Ich bin von jedem Video mehr als begeistert und habe schon länger täglich diese in meinem Tagesablauf integriert und möchte es nicht mehr missen!
I have been following the Boho beautiful yoga on YouTube for many years. Julianne is amazing, kind and a beautiful yoga, breath and love guide ❤️ I'm currently doing the transform package and on day 4 I see results and feel amazing thank you 😊 👐❤️🙏
I really love Boho Beautiful, the works outs are so great and I love the variety, the locations are beautiful and the videography is top notch. Also, Juliana and Mark are incredible and so inspiring, I love everything they stand for and how much good they spread in the world. Please never stop!
Boho Beautiful’s workouts and yoga classes have been the only form of exercise I have ever been able to stick with. I have been doing their classes every morning for the last several years! Which feels so incredible to say. Juliana and Mark are both so inspiring and help you push yourself to the next level. I wouldn’t be able to stick to a workout routine if it wasn’t for their incredible videos. Thank you both so much for providing such incredible content! You help motivate me to roll out my mat every single day.
So much gratitude for this purchase (and each of your YouTube videos as well). Every detail is taken care of with so much love (platform, landscapes, recordings, audio, friendliness to navigate, and so much more). I have been practicing mostly just Yoga for the last couple years, and Transform has reawaken the love for fitness and cardio which I used to enjoy back in the days. Feels so good to combine excercises, and to target and strengthen different areas. Infinitely grateful for both of you and all the team behind Boho.
I love the energy that they put out. It's so refreshing to have a teacher that balances mind and body so flawlessly.
Juliana and Mark have changed my life not only with their brilliant programs but also their beautiful minds and compasionate hearts. Thank you for bringing this light and joy, forever greatful!
Absolutely love, love, love this program. It’s exactly what I was looking for.
A perfect website