Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,670 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th January 2023
Christine Detert
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th January 2023
Christine Detert
I always enjoyed yoga casually, but when I came across Boho Beautiful, I was propelled to make it a more sacred experience. Juliana and Mark possess the most calming energies, select the most picturesque locations and create the most effective flows to awaken the mind, body and heart. So thankful that they are serving as my guides on this incredible journey!
I have just received my Anjali t-shirt and it is beautiful, I couldn't be more pleased. Such a gorgeous design and good quality. I love the little message printed inside. It took a little while to arrive as I'm in the UK but I was able to track it the whole time. I've just done (and loved!) the January yoga challenge, and now I can't wait to wear it as I love Boho Beautiful!
So in love with my new yoga wear! Seriously so soft and stretchy fits like a glove but not too tight! Tagless and made with recycled materials how much better can you get?! Will definitely be purchasing more in the near future and hoping they come out with shorts!!
Boho beatiful is incredible .help me every Day in ly lire.
Beautiful products from a company with a soul.
Ordered the yoga pants and a yoga top/sports bra. I've tried recycled bottle ones before, and maybe it's just me but they slip down all the time. I got a bigger booty and definitely child bearing hips so I can see why...however, boho's fit me better. While they are still thin, they're not see thru my butt thin, and they stay on better than my other recycled ones I have. I still do have to yank em up sometimes but it's no biggie. The top is nice and comfortable, I wouldn't do a jog with it but perfect for yoga and perfect for sleeping in - rught now I'm still breastfeeding so it's nice to feel like I'm not wearing anything and be comfortable versus wearing a big shirt or nursing bra at night. I do wish the seam on the pants to wear the top waist part is would be a lil higher.. maybe that's why mine creep down a bit. All in all tho I'd buy more for sure
I have been doing these videos for so many years through so many chapters of my life. It has been a trusted friend and guide for my life and has inspired me to keep cleaning up my life and relationships. Now I have a healthy, vegan lifestyle and share nontoxic products and own a yoga studio. I own a studio and get free classes and STILL do my boho videos daily 😊 It keeps me on track and motivated especially with 5 businesses and a 1 year old! Thank you 🙏
The Videos are always an amazing enrichment of my day. No matter how I feel, There is a class- no, many classes- for any mood and Fitness Level. I managed to find at least 20 Minutes a day for my practice and now I want to have it every day. Thank you!
Love the feel and fit of the outfit. Quality made and true to size Super cheap shipping too!
Mark and Juliana are rays of sunshine. I really enjoyed taking on 31 days of yoga with them this year and it was such a nice way to start my day every morning. Thank you!
My inspiration My small retreats each time I just hear you voices You are a big part of who I am now and the yoga teacher I became , I believe in your way and carry you with me during the day here and then Huge thank you from all my heart ❤️ Hope to meet you some day 🙏🏼 Namaste
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 7th February 2023
I have been following Juliana and Mark since 2015 via youtube. I have had the app since its release and I love it. It has become essential, I love how you can schedule a whole month of workouts. I am waiting for my yoga set (vanilla sky and blue lagoon) USPS is slow, but this is not BB's fault at all. I will review them once I get them. Overall: amazing people offering amazing products, to help the betterment of mankind. Love you all so much, thank you.
Great customer service
Perfect fit!
I am so happy you are in my life. You guys are always there with inspiration and positive energy that I appreciate and tap into whenever I can, and I am always glad I did. Thank you so much for everything that you do!
The concept of the company is beautiful. They work hard and create amazing content that's not only meaningful but artistic. From workout videos to getting involved more with their followers they are going in the right direction to be involved with the community they created. The small bits they show us of their everyday lives is also refreshing, it makes us all feel more connected to them, and it shows us that they are also ordinary humans shedding a little more light in this world.
Recently bought the aquamarine leggings .. The package arrived quite fast in France ( where I live) The whole process was easy . They are very comfortable, although on the short side I would say. I ordered M ..I am thinking of ordering L next time to have more room on my hips
I absolutely love the Awakened Bohemian clothing line…The leggings are so comfy for working out in as well as just wearing as a day to day outfit…I have ordered a set of each color❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹I hope that Awakened will come out with more of them in many different colors and designs❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹Ty BoHo Beautiful for all that you do! Sending lots of love and light! Namaste
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 7th February 2023
Almost every morning I gift myself 20 to 60 minutes with Boho Beautiful. Such a perfect way to start my day!
I embarked on a journey with Boho Beautiful 7 years ago, and every day since then I am feeling blessed to be part of it. Amazing how genuinely and sincerely Juliana and Mark transmit their messages, the light of their souls, the good vibes of their energy and the amazing carefully crafted classes. Can’t thank enough for meeting absolutely by chance Boho Beautiful.
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,670 reviews