Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,632 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sarah Kimmel
Sarah Kimmel
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 26th January 2023
Christine Detert
Despite having not grown tired yet of the many free videos on Boho Beautiful channel, I have decided to gift myself some more long practices and I have been practicing them everyday since. Heartfelt thank you for making these products available!
TLDR: Love their work, been following for years. Appreciate that they have so much free content, their gentle and supportive teaching style and approach to their work. Recommend checking out one of their free videos, see if it's a good fit for you. ************************************ Love Boho Beautiful's videos and work. Been following them for years and there's a few things I really appreciate about them that keep me coming back over time: - They have tons of free content that they have kept accessible to the public including entire workouts, yoga sessions, and meditations. Recently, I purchased some of their paid programs (after years of using their free videos as the majority of my practice) and their paid programming is exceptional as well, and I feel good about being able to give back support to these two who have provided me with years of programming for free - Which leads me to my second point, they are so incredibly humble and never push for their audience to do or purchase things. Their messaging is incredibly gentle and respectful of where each person is in their life/journey/situation, and their intention with their work is so genuine and pure - Perhaps the most important for me, they create a nurturing space to meet you where you are. Juliana has the most soothing voice and cadence and her gentle but encouraging style resonates with me more than any other teacher I've found. The space she creates for people to just show up and do what they can and enjoy the session at the same time is awesome. It really fits me - it may not be for every, people should definitely see if it's a fit for themselves, but that more than anything has kept me coming back year after year. Mark has also started to lead sessions, which is cool to see. Appreciate the work they do and been fun to see them grow over time!
I love Juliana and mark, remarkably uplifting and inspirational.
Where to even begin... :) I first did one of Boho Beautiful's yoga videos (I still remember which one: Morning yoga workout - Better than the gym) in 2016 and that quickly lured me into something much greater than I could imagine. Juliana is a wonderful teacher inside and out: her grace, her strength, her voice, her calm, her entire being that is radiating something other-wordly have become a sanctuary to me over the years. Juliana and Mark's videos are beautiful on the technical side too: the setting is always breathtaking, the editing is carefully crafted and Juliana's outfit somehow always matches the general atmosphere of the actual class :) It's obvious that they put a tremendous amount of work and passion in what they are doing. However mostly I love that my own understanding of yoga evolved with and through practicing with Juliana and Mark, to this day. Thank you }i{
I love Juliana and the way she teaches!
Juliana and Mark have really helped my yoga journey, from practicing once in a while to doing regular classes, sometimes daily. The combination of different styles of yoga, pilates, work-out-classes and meditation had been just what I wanted and needed. Being able to download classes has also helped me practice while travelling 👌
You are a light for me on uncertain times. It is relaxing, making me more calmer,more flexible. Thank for for your ability to create wonderful programmes.
Thank you Juliana and Mark for your dedication, your love you put in every bit you do, the peace and light you bring to me with every class. From you I have learnt to be patient with myself, to find calmness within me and what Yoga really is about. On and off the mat. Thanks so much!
JULIANA is the best professeur i saw on youtube ! I speack about her at all my friends
I really have fallen in love with the Boho Beautiful Videos. They are so calming and delivered in such a gentle way, yet still they can be very tough, you wouldn’t believe they would be. It’s the right combination of easy going, relaxation and tough training so not only my body can benefit from those videos by gaining a lot of strength and flexibility, but also the mind due to the calming nature of the delivery of the content. Have to say, great job and I can highly recommend this wonderful channel and their website 👍
Absolutely life changing! Thank you!
My experience is one I would wish for everyone. This is real, something really to be a part of, a community for everyone. It is not only about the practice on our mats, it is the difference, that shift. I have subscribed and the benefits have changed my life. The programmes I have purchased I will always come back to as they are amazing, I honestly feel this is what I have always been looking for.
Dear Mark and Julianna, I’d just like to say a huge thank-you for your amazing videos. I’ve recently lost my beautiful fur-baby and your practices and guided meditations have really been helping me throughout this grief rollercoaster ride of emotions. You’re my online therapist and I can not thank you enough. Love Ivy
I have been participating in daily Yoga for over a year now. I have recently been pushing my practice recently to elevate my gains and overall health. I found Boho Beautiful on YouTube, and ultimately subscribed to the platform to watch without commercials. Both Mark and Julianna's time on the mat is truly transformative and has helped me work through bad days and has improved my life for the better. I look forward to waking up and practicing my Yoga every day and am implementing more gratitude in my life. Thank you so much for providing videos for everyone and at all levels. I look forward to future videos and learning everything I can about Yoga. You guys are great! Thank you so much!
Thank you for being such beautiful souls. I’m grateful to have your companion along the journey.
Boho beautiful will bring you out of the darkness. This beautiful team of light warriors will change your life. I am forever grateful ❤️
I discovered Boho Beautiful on YouTube several years ago when looking for a challenging at home workout. I’ve since gotten a membership and it’s now my go-to for anything from a challenging practice, to relaxing and mellow and everything in between. There is something for anything you are looking for. Thank you Julianna and Mark!
Boho Beautiful has truly changed my life, since finding them a couple of years ago I have noticed a change not only physically from doing their classes and premium programs, but mentally as well. The beautifully created meditations bring me so much ease and peace. So excited to support this community by wearing the shirts you guys have mindfully created. Love and Light, Michalia
I've been a Boho beautiful followers since 2015. I use Julliana's videos most days for my wake up sessions. I can honestly say this couple are gold when it comes to locations, production, content and love Keep up the good work you're both fabulous 👌 ❤🙏
Boho Beautiful is by far my favorite lifestyle brand, or even brand at all. I'm in awe of Juliana and Mark's inspiration to do what they love while making the world a better place. The classes are varied and filmed beautifully (such a great way to travel from your living room!), and that's not to mention the many reflections offered on your mindset throughout. Their warm and positive words are always of comfort to me when I'm feeling down about people or the society we live in. Boho Beautiful is and has been for a while now my go-to when it comes to working out and reconnecting with my body and mind in general. I can't recommend it enough!
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,632 reviews