Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Sidney By The Sea

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Leila Boyer
Pilar Adrada​
The best yoga classes online! Mark and Julianna are truly gifted teachers who truly care about us, their students/viewers. I love that you only touch the physical but also emotional and spiritual well being. Youtube classes are great, but the app and premium programs are even better. Much love from Semarang, Indonesia ❤️ love and light to you!
This will inspire you not only while you are on the mat with Juliana or Mark but will inspire off the mat in your life too. The most positive thing you will ever do for yourself is to join them.
Amazing beautiful program !
Ça fait plusieurs années que je suis Juliana et Mark, tout à commencé sur Youtube, Patreon et finalement sur leur application. D’ailleurs, l’application est tellement bien faite et il est très facile de naviguer à travers celle-ci. De plus, leur contenu est de qualité supérieure et ils sont très actif, toujours pleins de nouveauté. Par ailleurs, j’ai essayé d’autres plateforme de yoga/fitness et je reviens toujours à Boho Beautiful, car je me sens vraiment en harmonie avec leur mode de pensé.
I love the content from these two. So nourishing to the soul and always what I need.
Love these people and all that they do to bring love and light to this world! My yoga practice has gone from a two or three day a week thing to a six day a week thing because I enjoy it so much now. (I'd do seven days a week if I could!) Juliana and Mark have so much knowledge and such a beautiful mindset.
My husband and I came across BoHo Beautiful at the beginning of the pandemic. We set up a serene location to begin our journey with Juliana and at some point each day did one of her yoga practices. My husband, who never practiced any yoga began to look forward to our time each day. It was so grounding and physically good for us. Now we have chosen to begin 2022 with Mark and Juliana’s new program. We appreciate their content and the care and intention they put into what they share with their customers. Thanks
Such a calming and beautiful guide. I don't do it enough, but when I do.....Magic! Calms invigorates, and inspires! Nameste!
I feel so identified with both of you. You both shine individually and that is why you both attracted one another ❤. I attracted this way the love of my life, we are both light seekers and enjoy every second of your yoga sessions. Our experience with the "Ascension" Programme was amazing, one can tell you have given so much time and dedication to provide us with a beautiful and inspiring tool, that can definitely shape us inside and outside. Best of luck to you! May your light reach everyone, so we can all transform ourselves and connect through the power of yoga 🙏❤
Beautiful and comprehensive Ascension program. It gave me something to look forward to each day. I am so grateful!
I was so fortunate to have won the Ascension giveaway but now that I’ve done this program I would invest in the others! A complete mind, body, soul experience! My three year old daughter began doing it as well! Thank you for creating something I actually look forward to doing everyday. I feel deeply fulfilled after each practice and meditation.
I met Boho Beautiful when they were this young couple wandering around the world teaching yoga to everyone sharing, they experiences and growth path with all of us, since then they became this powerful brand teaching much more than yoga but a lifestyle that is full of love, energy and peace. Good work and keep going!!!
I think your program is amazing: it is beautifully built and designed with a content that nurtures both body and soul. I discovered it when I was going through a very dark phase of my life and it didn't just give me back the sensation of joy and perseverance but also the ability to accept myself and my body and trust in improvement. I became literally addicted to You Guys! :-) Thank you so much!!
Over the last few years, Juliana has helped reshape my fitness and mindfulness goals. I have each of her programs and have found them all to be inspiring. Thank you so much for being a light in the world.
I started my yoga journey about 6 - 7 years ago and it was because of Boho Beautiful that I started with it. I was on YouTube looking up some yoga videos to try out and Juliana had great classes - albeit a bit hard when I was just starting lol but oh man did I get a good workout and felt really amazing afterward... So I stayed with them, practicing a few times a week. Now it's been 7ish years. I downloaded both their apps when they came out - and I must say I LOVE them! Juliana is so wonderful but I also like that Marc is now doing classes as well. They compliment each other very nicely. In videos where he is speaking while doing the class (i.e. not a voice-over) I always end up laughing during the class and so it adds some lightheartedness to the class. :) Moving on, I just purchases Ascension 2 weeks ago and all I can say is AMAZING!!! I love this program and will continue to do it consitantly. I love everything about it, the breathwork, the meditation the 2 different types of yoga per day, the book, etc. They went all out for this program and once I end the practice for the day I feel quite empowered and amazing. I can't thank you enough for creating this program and all the content you have created
I have no words to express my gratitude and admiration for what Juliana and Mark do. I follow them for more than two years now, and I can say that by doing that not only my body has gotten stronger but also my mind and soul. I strongly recommend all the programs they have. I have bought Transform and Ascension, and also do some of the free videos they have on Youtube. They have all flavors of yoga, like power yoga, vinyasa, pilates, ashtanga, etc.; and also include modifications for all levels. As Juliana and Mark always say "There is no perfect yoga" and "You are exactly where you need to be". There is no excuses to start with the best now! Good luck to all and thanks again Juliana and Mark. God and Life bless you and your team.
I have multiple courses from Boho Beautiful. They are by far my favorite yoga classes online. Juliana's voice, the beautiful settings, the yoga style, the non-judgemental and encouraging nature of the poses. There is just no comparison in my opinion. Highly recommend for new or experienced yogis! Thank you for providing such amazing courses and for your light and love in this world.
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 14th January 2022 Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 14th January 2022 Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 14th January 2022
You two are an amazing inspiration and have such lovely, warm, kind and light souls! Your deeply thoughtful & lavish yoga videos & you two yourselves have inspired and helped me to believe in the good & strong within and to make my heart & mind thrive & come back to life again step by step & with great compassion, empathy and power! Thank you so much for your being, your work, - also your charitable engagement and generosity! .. and your ongoing effort in creating, expanding and growing for yourself and for the world! I’m a fast virtual friend & admirer of yours and cant wait for everything ahead! Thank you again and my heart to yours from Germany
with all my heart, i can say boho beautiful changed my life. my whole life has only been my mom and me, so after I lost her, I lost muskets as well. after over a year of complete stagnation and emptiness, i discovered boho beautiful and it has transformed so many aspects of my life and the best news is… i’m only at the begging☺️ so thank you, all of you, for everything you’re doing. love and light, namaste✨🤍
Bohobeautiful est une réelle Source d'inspiration et de motivation à se considérer comme étant capable de devenir la meilleure Version de soi même. Je ne m'imagine pas pratiquer le yoga avec d'autres professeurs que Julianna et Mark. Leur contenu est tellement riche, tellement spontané et tellement instructif... Pratiquer avec eux c'est évoluer sans crainte et sans jugement. Merci pour tout.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.96 based on 3,277 reviews