Boho Beautiful Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boho Beautiful
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

bohobeautifullife@gmail.com

Tell us how Boho Beautiful made you happy
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Denisa Kružíková
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 27th April 2021
Denisa Kružíková
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Isabelle AURIERES
i can't live without your classes, they are sooooo good and i keep telling all my friends about it. thank you guys for making my lockdown a delight
Nice courses. I love the feeling you get from each video.. it doesn't matter if it's yoga, yogafusion, meditation.. or about detox. For me the "brand" boho beautiful means "brightness in life" and it's always a great journey
genuine, touching, inspiring and uplifting
Boho beautiful m'a inspiré pour faire de yoga et devenir prof de yoga.
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Boho Complete workout is nicely put together group of exercises for 50 year old as I am. I like that Julianas pilates are combined with some yoga and also her yoga has some pilates bits in it. Pilates and yoga workouts are challenging but just enough to make me feel stimulated to keep on going. I didn't know about Jin yoga before but I must say that although some of the poses are too difficult for me to hold for 4 minutes, I could feel that in a long run this could benefit my body to gain more flexibility. I plan to add it to my weekly routine. Thank you both ! Lenka
I simply love your workouts and the delicious food you make. Been following you for many years and I have to say it's been a lovely experience do far. Growing and learning each day with Boho Beautiful.💗
Boho beautiful is an amazing company. Through the emails, I have received, it is really clear that Juliana and Mark put all their love and effort into creating and communicating. Their emails always give me some extra motivation as well. Thank you!
I admire the way how you keep up with the all digital world trends and live such PURA VIDA at the same time :-). Everything works perfect! Keep going!
Boho Beautiful is amazing 🤩❤️😍
Pro production and easy to follow even for me as a newbeginner
You are amazing people! I would love to come to Costa Rica soon and meet you in person ❤️❤️❤️
Absolutely amazing and inspiring brand. Cured my immune and physical diseases, when doctors couldn’t. Very progressive young people, who definitely rule the world.
Boho Beautiful is a top notch experience that enhances every part of your being. Whether you need a more vigorous practice or a more nurturing practice, you can count on several choices. The quality of instruction is second to none and the beautiful scenery from all over the world contributes to the mindfulness and meditation experience. I have also found the nutrition and lifestyle videos so beneficial. I have tried several online platforms. Boho Beautiful is the best!
Thank you Juliana & Mark for enabling me to enjoy a wide range of classes ranging from challenging pilates & vinyasa flow to meditative yin. Your epertise is greatly appreciated.
I just finished the “TRANSFORM” program today. It was challenging and left me feeling stronger. I felt good having accomplished 14 days straight. Always a joy to workout with BOHO Beautiful’s Juliana and the team it takes to make the digital videos so professional and the many locations so interesting.
Life changing for the mind and body .. if you value your overall health you won't regret hitting that subscribe button.! So happy I stumbled upon Boho beautiful 3 years ago helps us to be better parents and our kids enjoy and benefit from practicing yoga a couple of times per week aswell. Thank you
I have been on a journey with yoga for the past several years. And It wasn't until I stumbled on Juliana & Mark's Boho Beautiful that I actually stuck with it and wanted to be on the mat every single day. It has been a life changing experience for me, and for my wife. We absolutely love everything they have to offer to their community!
I really like the program, even though some days were very difficult to stay on, due to very complicated combinations and some physical restrictions. I'm a yoga instructor myself and enjoy doing your short practices and meditation. Recently I've mentioned your program to my daughter- who enjoyed more aerobic workouts, and she said someone else has mentioned it as well. Continue bringing us quality and inspirational programs. Love and Peace!
Amazing and 100/100!! I have all their programs and also the app. However I’m feeling mentally or physically, I’m sure to find a practice that I need!
Your Yin Yoga has truly changed my life in great ways...I originally found you by searching for stretches to make my recovery easier for my hardcore workouts I do...and found a whole ritual for my anxiety, and insomnia, and some other problems. I don't need medicine to face the day anymore...my flexibility has progressed so much...I love you for it lol. Peace and love.
Boho Beautiful is rated 4.95 based on 2,859 reviews