Boho Beautiful Reviews

5.0
Based on 3,521 reviews
Read Boho Beautiful Reviews

About Boho Beautiful:

Boho Beautiful is a yoga & healthy lifestyle brand that provides all kinds of video content & digital programs aimed to help people raise their frequency & vibration. <3

contact@bohobeautiful.life

Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 17th May 2022
Gabriela Wojakowska
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 12th April 2022
Gillian Boys
Ciao Juliana and Mark, thank you so much for this adventure! I really enjoyed the detox week with you :-) the recepies were very tasty and it was not hard at all to follow the diet as per your program! They were also very easy and fast to prepare (I am a mother working so time is not much)... It would be great if you could offer a 'follow up', or some kind of program or suggestion for the 'every day' routine diet and lifestyle ;-) Thank you for your time and videos I really enjoy Namasté
The only online platform which has a soul, an absolutely unique experience!
your approach to life is a total inspiration to me. thanks for what you are doing. your message of love and peace is more important now than ever. continue to spread the seed of love ... we just need it.
your approach to life is a total inspiration to me
I purchased the Ten Days program and I absolutely LOVE it! Each day is awesome and I would recommend this program in a heartbeat!
I am greatly satisfied, I exercise every day. Thank you for your work. Martina
Love it love it love it!!!!! You guys have given so much not just for me but for all of humanity very unconditionally! You guys are my yoga teachers and it has helped me a lot during difficult times!! Thank you and I love you guys from the very bottom of my heart!!
Boho beautiful is my favorite Yoga brand today. Their content offered to anyone on line has changed my life for the better. I have been using their app since it came out and I LOVE all the commercial-free content. I also look forward to the 1st of Monthly member videos. Boho beautiful focuses on what's important, nature, health, consciousness and global family unity. Every day I feel very Blessed to be a part of the Boho beautiful community. I love that they offer a thorough plant-based eating guide as well as many diverse online Yoga retreats. Gratitude to Juliana and Mark and Boho Beautiful. Namaste', Rita Maranda Brown Warren, Vermont USA photo BOHO beautiful Compassion Yoga on my 60th Birthday Celebration Blueberry Lake Warren, Vermont
Boho Beautiful 5 star review on 14th March 2022
I have practiced yoga with Boho Beautiful since the beginning of the Covid pandemic in 2020 and it helped me a million! Not only to be able to cope with being closed at home most of the time but also to really be in a good shape physically and emotionally. It's easy to follow, each position very well explained, excellent. Now, that I've gotten pregnant I purchased the Boho Beautiful Prenatal and it was very worth it! I love it, the practice is so well balanced, helps to relax and connect with the baby from the very first days of Trimester 1 :) I very much recommend Boho Beautiful, I love it! Justyna
If everyone would be bringing so much love, passion, commitment and courage as you both do, the Earth would be called Heaven. Thank you Juliana and Mark for bringing so much positive change to my and my partner's lifes. Our hearts go to you, your family and friends in these difficult times.
Mark and Julianna are the best.each piece of content they put out brings such shining, loving light to our lives. Thank you both so much.
Beautiful, versatile, embraces all aspects of yoga, helps to reach inner peace and growth which results in fisical and emo tional balance and well-being. Thank you Juliana and Mark!
I feel so connected to Juliana and Mark. They are beautiful souls that guide me on the mat and through meditation; my yoga and meditation practice has been healing and fulfilling. I joined their app after being diagnosed with COVID and going through an enduring recovery. I am so grateful to both of them and the community that they have created. I also love to watch them cook and share vegan recipes. Thank you Juliana and Mark!❤️
Boho Beautiful is the most unique, original and comprehensive platform on yoga, fitness and meditation that I have ever seen: it contains a variety of contents on diverse exercise workouts, pilates and diverse modalities of yoga, combined with meditation guides, which make this platform reachable to everyone's likes and styles. I am fascinated by the settings chosen for the videos and shootings. This really creates an inspiring environment for my yoga practice and raise my consciousness of the environment. I also appreciate that Boho Beautiful provides a lot of free content on youtube and available to everyone. Overall, thank you for making this platform possible and part of my life. Eternally grateful.
I have just completed Day 6 of Transform. I knew I would love this program (along with Ultimate Pilates Bootcamp and The Perfect Yoga Workout, which I also purchased), but WOW this program is awesome! It is hard and I did MMA, it is a different type of workout and hits my body in a way it needed. I love that this program is easier on the body, whilst being extremely tough. I am excited to experience how Transform changes my mental and physical well-being along with kick-*ss body I know I am going to get. I love Juliana's calming voice and spirit. The service from Boho Beautiful is top notch and the production is unparalelled...extremely professional. This is my new favorite workout and what is going to take my body and health to the next level.
Absolutely Amazingly Wonderful! Looking forward to ordering the Detoxifying Yoga 7 Day Adventure.🙏❤️🌈
A really calming force and professional classes that positively influence your day on a wholistic level.
I have ALWAYS loved Boho Beautiful from the beginning and the Ascension journey, as I like to call it, it’s my third purchase:) I do miss one thing, the jewelry:( it was Amazing!
Amazing surroundings, great lessons. Some were hard to fit in daily after a workday ... breathing excersices were very much welcome. I have to do it again, but this time do better in planning and making time to do all the lessons.
Wonderful energy for a journey towards peace and compassion.
Boho Beautiful is rated 5.0 based on 3,521 reviews