Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Excellent service. I will continue to buy from you.
Boolchand's provides great customer service!! I inadvertently ordered the wrong Pandora charm and my e-mail communication with Didi was excellent. She made it very easy to exchange and I received my new charm in just a couple of days! I highly recommend Boolchand's and will definitely be ordering more charms in the future!
Boolchand’s was a pleasure to deal with. Prompt and curious service was my experience. I will definitely order from them again.
My Pandora charms arrived well packaged, in a timely manner and with a hand-written thank you note. Excellent service and follow-up on order issue.
Called the store and the lady referred me to their website because I was in the states. I purchased a Pandora exclusive St Maarten charm after I missed getting one on the island. Transaction was very smooth and the website was very user friendly. I would definitely recommend Boolchand's.
Love my Aruba Pandora charms from Boolchand's! Great customer service & fast shipping & items just as described. I would recommend this site for your jewelry needs & wants.
Boolchand’s offers a nice selection of hard to find Pandora items. I ordered the UNICEF bracelet which was advertised on several other websites for a higher price. I saved $15 plus the shipping process was quick and easy-going. The bracelet is beautiful and it came with a cute information card from Boolchands.
I gave Boolchands 5 stars for all the help the employee gave me. Very professional. I also purchased from there stores and we had excellent service from them before. I would totally purchase again from them. They are very helpful
Hello,
At first i had some trouble understanding the website because here in Aruba we do not order so much online on the island itself. Because the island is small we drive and go to the store. But because of the lockdown by covid 19 i liked it very much that i could order online on my own island. Only a few stores offer this online service!! Thank you very much Boolchands
Excelente servicio y rápida entrega.
Excellent customer service, fast shipping, and a wide variety to satisfy my Pandora addiction! I received my orders with a hand written note...now that's personalized service! Thanks so much!
Boolchand's has great customer service, fast shipping and a great selection of merchandise! I look forward to shopping with them in the future for my Pandora addiction!! 😀
Great and fast service, I bought aPandora charm in Boolchand's home page and pick it up in the San Juan Mall store with no lines.
Boolchand’s has exactly the Pandora set of charms I needed (St Maarten) The sets are not available many places and they got it to me

Promptly.
I had a fabulous experience with your rep. We spoke so much, and I have been in the midst of 2 moves, so I can't remember her name and I apologize for that. I think it was Didi. She was terrific to work with, very professional and a wonderful human being.
Muy mala experiencia mas de 8 dias y mi pedido nunca llegó se equivocaron con la dirección me prometieron solucionarlo y nada!
The worst experience ever!
Boolchand's is rated 4.61 based on 97 reviews