Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Pricing in store is cheaper than online. Curbside pickup has become a joke. They make you go inside to pick up the item so you might as well buy the item in store and ignore the website. They online experience has gone from great to useless. Online is supposed to make the experience better and faster. It’s now slower and worse in many ways. Save yourself the trouble and go in store.
Taking a long time to get shipping information.
At this moment I haven’t received the merchandise, neither information of when will be shipped! I made the order on Nov 30, 2020 and it says is 5 day shipping, they are for a gift and I haven’t received more information, not happy at this moment
STILL HAVENT RECEIVED MY ORDER !!!!!
Last Thursday before the Black Friday sale....I purchased 2 items. No one called me to pick up my purchase. And when that finally did happen after I sent an email. They told me that one product was sold out!!!
Placed order on 11/20, item not received, already billed to my credit card. Emailel Boolchands twice, no reply. Poor service! Will not use again.
No ha llegado lo comprado desde Mayo 29 ,escribí notificándolo y no me han indicado que está ocurriendo con la mercancía comprada
MY BOX WAS DESTROYED & I didn’t receive all of my order !!
It has been over a week since I've ordered through boolchands and emailed them twice about my order and still have had no response! Beware when buying from them on keeping you informed.
I am very dissatisfied with the fact that I can't reach anyone concerning my order I placed on December 2, 2019. The order was suppose to be received in 3 days. It is now 8 and I have no way to track my order!! I will never order from this company again!
Muy mala experiencia mas de 8 dias y mi pedido nunca llegó se equivocaron con la dirección me prometieron solucionarlo y nada!
The worst experience ever!
Boolchand's is rated 4.60 based on 259 reviews