Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
My experience was really good, My only complaint is that I received information about the shipment of my purchase somewhat late, but my overall experience was good.
It was easy and fast very nice service and I liked it
I feel confortable buying online and the service is good
Good customer service👍🏻
The website is slow, compared to other sites. If I put items in the shopping cart, next time I sign in, the items are not stored there and I have to start over. I chose to pick up at the store, as not everything I needed is available on the site. With store pick up, Boolchands makes a copy of my sedula before handing me my shopping. Everyone is always super friendly.
Easy to search and buy online. Ordered late at night and they called the next day with my order
Fast service and great prices!
Very fast service, nice store attendants at Pandora Oranjestad.
I was looking for a gift for Christmas and found what I was looking for online. I put it in my cart and waited for Black Friday Sale. When I went to my cart it said it wasn't available any longer, so I went back and found it again on the site and I was able to get the one I wanted. Before the sales it was 349.00 and on Black Friday it said was 399.00 now 349.00 which is a little confusing. I felt I didn't really get it on any type of sale and I could have purchased it days before. I did curb side pickup and that went pretty smoothly after I was able to be connected to the correct person that knew about my order. All in all I do all my shopping at Boolchand's as I am confident everything is brand new and if anything I can always go back to them.
They were very kind with my requests, and friendly. Good service keep it up
With credit card was stressful to comply with 6 digit on statement with 24 hr to be able to get the good deal. Checking online constantly was not nice and panicking. Afterwards I was able to send my Id and cc. I understand all the fraud going on . Once in the store to pickup excellent service, very kind.
Ordering something online at Boolchand's is fast, easy and understandable. The only issue was that I had to proof that I'm the holder of the credit card. The pick-up service was friendly and quick.
Try having more pictures of your products and also more info but other than that your services are great and very fast too!
Fast and great service😉
Please be fast respond if customer email boolchand
Good selection and availability.
Reasonably fast shipping.
Good service!
Excellent service 👍🏽
A little late the shipping, good web page and customer services.
Have great products
Great service. Needs improvement on receipts
Boolchand's is rated 4.60 based on 259 reviews