Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
They were very accommodating and answered all my questions. Delivering was outstanding
Excelente servicio. Envío Super rápido
Excellent customer service. Good quality product and fast delivery.
Super quick and the service was amazing. My purchase was brought to my job and a friendly worker, Alex, was patient and courteous. Will definitely order online again at Boolchands.
Super fast shipping! Love the set!
I’m very pleased with my first purchase. I bought some Pandora charms. They came well packaged and ready for gift giving although a couple of the charms are staying with me. 😃
Boolchand's 5 star review on 12th February 2021 Boolchand's 5 star review on 12th February 2021 Boolchand's 5 star review on 12th February 2021
Excelente Servicio Me Encanto Gracias
Good place to shop
Love the service and quick shipping.
Boolchand's 5 star review on 4th February 2021
Great product selection and timely delivery!
I purchased several Pandora items on two occasions that were available through Boolchand's. Both times I was extremely pleased with the very professional and courteous service that was provided to me by the Boolchand's staff. The items that I ordered were quickly delivered to me and arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend Boolchand's and will consider them for future items.
Boolchands has been our families go to store for electronics for decades! The new online ordering with pickup at the store is very convenient and a really nice touch! I was able to order a Fitbit Inspire 2 as a gift for my son’s birthday and pick it up within 30 minutes!
The service was very awesome! I received my charms fast! Great customer service! I will be ordering more charms very soon!🥰
My Samsung a21 was definitely a great buy and delivery was fast to Anguilla
Me encanto exactamente lo q pedí lo recomiendo rápido y seguro
Great products and fast shipment.
Excelente este site muchas cosas economicas y hermosas.
I like the service and the deliveries are really quick. The best part is that the purchases are tax free and sometimes free shipping. In case of any problem with the delivery, they solve it immediately.
Great service.
Thank you! Received my Pandora charm and I love it!
Boolchand's is rated 4.60 based on 259 reviews