Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Shipping was fast. 5/5, would recommend
I live 1000 miles of miles away from my mom and I was able to buy her Mother’s Day gift from home. It made my mom’s day a special one.
Service was Excellent!! I was contacted on the same day that my order was ready for pickup.
I'm very pleased with my online purchase! Made the choice of the perfect gift for a special occasion I decided tho pickup in the local Boolchand's shop. Delivery fast and pleasant it's almost the perfect way to shop if wasn't for the fact that you then miss the smile and advice you can get from the sales representatives!
Great service
Excelente servicio, rápido y confiable.
Online shopping wasn't really popular before the pandemic. Boolchands is definitely executing this concept on a high level. I will keep shopping online for home electronics.
The order was delivered without any issues and before time.
Me encanta ya es mi tercera vez q compro
Excellent communication throughout the whole process. Delivery in two days because of Koningsdag (national holiday).
It is quality merchandise with quick service.
My charms are beautiful and I’m so happy to complete my bracelet. The company packaged everything so nicely and even included a Pandora gift bag.
Tienen una gran variedad y ofrecen un excelente servicio!
Súper Excellent!!
Good products, reasonable prices
Fantastics Service! Ordered my new I-Phone @ 7am, the web shop indicated a 2 Work-Day delivery, possibly longer due to Covid restrictions... SAME DAY @ 11.30am my I-Phone was delivered!!
My order was delivered by CPost the next day, complete with extensive paperwork. Quick and transparent. My order was quickly confirmed and contained the bill. One satisfied customer!
Everything arrived much sooner than expected and ordering from the website got me better prices. Would definitely recommend.
Fabulous fantastic,super convenient! Send me promos!
During the lockdown of 2021, I found myself out of ink. To keep on creating the work I needed new ink. First I talked to an employee via Whatsapp and they advised me to order online. Within 24 hours the delivery was made!!! Awesome service!
Boolchand's is rated 4.62 based on 311 reviews