Boolchand's Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Super fast shipping and a perfect order. My pandora bracelet and charms came right on time and I love them. Boolchand’s even sent me a hand written thank you note! Definitely will be shopping here again."
"Great and fast service, I bought aPandora charm in Boolchand's home page and pick it up in the San Juan Mall store with no lines."
"Placing an order was quick and easy. Shipping was free since I spent over $100 and super fast. 5 stars all around."
"Called the store and the lady referred me to their website because I was in the states. I purchased a Pandora exclusive St Maarten charm after I missed getting one on the island. Transaction was very smooth and the website was very user friendly. I would definitely recommend Boolchand's."
"Everything perfect thank you for your work"
"I was very satisfied with you selection and fast service will be ordering again"
"Excelente servicio."
"Love my Aruba Pandora charms from Boolchand's! Great customer service & fast shipping & items just as described. I would recommend this site for your jewelry needs & wants."
"Boolchand’s has exactly the Pandora set of charms I needed (St Maarten) The sets are not available many places and they got it to me Promptly."
"I had a fabulous experience with your rep. We spoke so much, and I have been in the midst of 2 moves, so I can't remember her name and I apologize for that. I think it was Didi. She was terrific to work with, very professional and a wonderful human being."
"everything was perfect! excellent services"
"Loved the pandora Mickey Mouse 90th anniversary charm!"
"Very good service!"
"Everything was perfect! I will shop again. Thank you"
"I love the customer service!!!!"
"Loved my charms. Received very fast. Thanks for the wonderful customer service."
"Excellent service¡ Great Prices¡ Just received my order and I couldn't be happier!  Thanks Boolchand's Team ♡♡"
"Received my jewelry fast and it was beautiful. I will definitely buy from them again."
"They helped me to find the best way to buy! Excellent service!!!"
Boolchand's is rated 4.76 based on 25 reviews