Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
The most beautiful jewelry’s. I’m in love!
Posted 17 minutes ago
Handig bestellen en supersnelle levering . Uitstekend .
Good service. Service is always good at Boolchand's.
Promised a two day delivery, did in one day!
I bought an apple ipad for my son during this lockdown. I did received all info via what's app. And got a very special service too.
The delivery also went good. I do recommand every body to buy at Boolchands.
Great service, friendly and helpful people who even deliver same day na Cas👍🏻
I recently used Boolchand’s delivery option because I ordered a fitness watch during lockdown. The web site was easy to use. It said I’d get delivery of my watch within 2 business days. It said I would be contacted for delivery. The watch was delivered on the second business day as promised but no one contacted me about it. I waited until about noon on the second business day to send them a WhatsApp to ask if I was going to get my watch. To their credit, they answered my WhatsApp quickly. About an hour later my watch was delivered. So, all and all good service but they should have contacted me about delivery like they said they would.
Excellent service , fast delivery.
Good job team Boolchand's!
De online bestelling zou binnen 2 dagen geleverd worden. Ik ontving het nog dezelfde dag, helemaal TOP.
Excelente
Out of Covid-19 came these types of services, online buying and home delivery. 100 % satisfied with the process. Let's not forget the great prices.
Received package in just 4 days. Items were packaged beautifully! Will definitely be ordering from Boolchand's again!
Boolchand has a nice variety of Pandora charms. I was able to find a charm that I wanted but Pandora had discontinued it so I was happy to find it here. The shipping was fast, my items looked exactly like the pictures on the website, and I love that I didn’t have to pay any taxes. I will definitely be shopping here again in the future.
Excellent service. Mamta was great at helping me to place my order.
This was my 1st time using this site and I must say I found everything I needed. I didn't have to go through a lot to find what I needed.
Love my new Pandora Spinning World Dangle Charm! As usual. Boochand’s service was outstanding. My charm order was processed immediately and my charm was shipped right out. Duty free is a plus as well. Don’t hesitate to order them Boolchand’s, you won’t be disappointed.
They were very accommodating and answered all my questions. Delivering was outstanding
Excelente servicio. Envío Super rápido
Excellent customer service. Good quality product and fast delivery.
Super quick and the service was amazing. My purchase was brought to my job and a friendly worker, Alex, was patient and courteous. Will definitely order online again at Boolchands.
Boolchand's is rated 4.61 based on 275 reviews