Boolchand's Reviews

4.60 Rating 121 Reviews
89 %
of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Had a good selection to chose from. And delivery was fast
Posted 6 days ago
A little late the shipping, good web page and customer services.
Posted 1 week ago
With follow ups, it took 10 days to fulfill the order and 4 more days to arrive. There is room for improvement with their customer service and communication. The items are beautiful, packed carefully and exactly as ordered. I love the complimentary pen and will definitely buy again.
Posted 1 week ago
Everything arrived with great care, you are kind and very helpful. Super positive feedback!
Posted 2 weeks ago
Best selection of electronics on the island. Great prices, friendly staff, prompt delivery and curbside pickup is the bomb!
Posted 2 weeks ago
Awesome, my wife love it
Posted 2 weeks ago
I was very impressed with the short time it took to fill my order and with your curb side service. I look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Excellent
Posted 3 weeks ago
El trato del servicio al cliente fue muy bueno y rapido
Posted 3 weeks ago
Realizé dos pedídos, el primero llegó a tiempo todo perfecto. El segundo, una larga espera y nunca llegó mi pedido. Realizo la reclamación y me envían un mensaje que el artículo no estaba disponible, si no es así nunca me entero y seguía en la espera de que llegara mí pedido. Y era un pedido/regalo muy anelado.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Hace una semana realicé mi pedido pero aún no he recibido ninguna notificación de envío de la mercancía.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Excelente.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Have great products
Posted 3 weeks ago
Le falta enviar un numero para rastrear el pedido
Posted 3 weeks ago
excellent!!!!!
Posted 3 weeks ago
Muy organizado. Somo me gustaría que procesarán la orden con más prontitud
Posted 3 weeks ago
After leaving Aruba in July, I ordered 3 Pandora charms from the website. I was very pleased when they arrived. I added them to my bracelet right away!
Posted 4 weeks ago
Muy buena atencion despues de la compra, excelente!
Posted 1 month ago
Good charms
Posted 1 month ago
Fantastic selection and my order was shipped the very same day!!!! Love them and willalwqys return
Posted 1 month ago
Boolchand's is rated 4.60 based on 121 reviews