Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Excelente servicio
No tenía el artículo después de yo haberlo pagado
The entire ordering process was easy and transparent. I received the email confirmation a few days later with the order details and pick up instructions. Overall I'd recommend the boolchands shop to my friends and family
Fast en service oriented
I have not received the order yet.
Ordered merchandise 14 Aug 2022. Contacted them 19 Aug 2022 stating I still haven't received a tracking number to follow shipment. Received an e-mail back. Was told the order was sent out in 2 different shipments. 1 Fed Ex, the other one USPS. Fed Ex shipment arrived 22 Aug. The USPS has still not shown up and I have no tracking number. Called Boolchand's and got an answering machine. Still missing 1 Pandora Charm.
Highly recommended , I was very pleased with my purchased..
Exellent service
Good service received
2 of the 3 Pandora charms I ordered are used/scratched up/tarnished. Unacceptable as the items I purchased are supposed to be new. Will not order from this company again.
I have purchased before but this last time some of the items weren’t in stock and I was kindly notified and asked to change it for another item and they still respected my decision.
Awesome delivery. Well done!!
Nice products and very good presentation
Love it llegó todo súper rápido
Very responsive on the whatsapp but also great service when something went miss
I have to say Boolchand's company is a delight to shop with I haven't had no problems with none of my orders with you. Thank you Boolchand's.
Very good experience, staff ultra friendly. Will shop again when needed.
Excellent customer service and products. I bought a printer, paper and ear phones and the products are excellent and the free delivery was more than I expected.
The transaction was easy and they have a nice variety of items. I did not received notification of shipping but my package was shipped fast and appeared at my door a couple of days after placing my order. The website was easy to navigate for the brand I wanted and search products and styles of my interest.
Very easy to buy online, and fast shipping
Boolchand's is rated 4.6 based on 580 reviews