Boolchand's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Good service overall. Improvements are always appreciated
I know with Covic and such but the order tells you a delivery of December 24 and I'm still waiting this is pretty well unacceptable. I did send an email reageding such delivery and all they did was resend me my tracking number
I ordered and went to the store 2 days later to get the merchandise. They said it was not ready and they told me that they would call when it was ready. I waited about a week (total) and called again and they confirmed it as ready. I think to wait a week to an in store pick up is a bit too much. Also, an item that I ordered was not in stock. The refund was very quick and smooth though. :)
De eerste keer dat ik via website besteld had terwijl ik de afgelopen jaar zoveel bij hun gekocht had maar dit keer werd ik er niet vrolijk van als je iets besteld en weet dat je dan een exemplaar hebt en kan ophalen die voor een verjaardag bedoeld was en pas de volgende dag klaar staan. Dus zeer teleurstellend dit keer
After being very disappointed of the Black Friday sale. Actual price vs Black Friday price. Actual price before they changed it was lower than the sale price of the product that I bought on their website. I hoped that they had better price. Up to know I'm happy with my purchase. For the customer service received. They took my complaint and tried to explain the mistake. Telling me that the price that I bought the product was the best I could get. This will make me think twice before making a purchase again.
Online purchase experience was good. I was contacted to validate credit card transaction which is fine and I understand. However, the delivery took too long. I wasn’t contacted about the estimated delivery time by the store. After I contacted the store, the delivery was scheduled between 3-5, however the TV was not delivered. I was informed it will be around 6. TV was not delivered on that day. I contacted again next day, finally after a few attempt the TV was delivered. Also, driver could not find the delivery address (it is on maps.me and google maps ). Anyway after 2 days and wasting of lot of time contacting the store and waiting for the delivery, finally TV was delivered. Thank you.
Did not deliver on day they said, when I called to ask what happened, I was told that it was at the store ready to pickup. So delivery I was very unhappy with. I did like their product range and happy I didn’t have to order off island for the product.
With follow ups, it took 10 days to fulfill the order and 4 more days to arrive. There is room for improvement with their customer service and communication. The items are beautiful, packed carefully and exactly as ordered. I love the complimentary pen and will definitely buy again.
Hace una semana realicé mi pedido pero aún no he recibido ninguna notificación de envío de la mercancía.
Le falta enviar un numero para rastrear el pedido
After I bought a pandora ring I email to ask why it was taking too long to ship and they answer me that they didn’t have the ring in the size I order it. Very sad about it. Waiting for my refund.
I’m wait a lot of time and not communicating with me.
The website is easy to operate. when they sent me my order I missed a small chand for my order, I wrote letting them know but I have not received an answer.
Boolchand's is rated 4.62 based on 311 reviews