Boolchand's Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Boolchand's
Click Here
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Boolchand’s was a pleasure to deal with. Prompt and curious service was my experience. I will definitely order from them again."
"Great communication, attention to detail, super fast shipping! Great selection! I will definitely be a repeat customer!"
"Excellent service. I will continue to buy from you."
"Boolchand's provides great customer service!! I inadvertently ordered the wrong Pandora charm and my e-mail communication with Didi was excellent. She made it very easy to exchange and I received my new charm in just a couple of days! I highly recommend Boolchand's and will definitely be ordering more charms in the future!"
"My Pandora charms arrived well packaged, in a timely manner and with a hand-written thank you note. Excellent service and follow-up on order issue."
"Excellent customer service, fast shipping, and a wide variety to satisfy my Pandora addiction! I received my orders with a hand written note...now that's personalized service! Thanks so much!"
"Boolchand's has great customer service, fast shipping and a great selection of merchandise! I look forward to shopping with them in the future for my Pandora addiction!! 😀"
"Super fast shipping and a perfect order. My pandora bracelet and charms came right on time and I love them. Boolchand’s even sent me a hand written thank you note! Definitely will be shopping here again."
"Great and fast service, I bought aPandora charm in Boolchand's home page and pick it up in the San Juan Mall store with no lines."
"Placing an order was quick and easy. Shipping was free since I spent over $100 and super fast. 5 stars all around."
"Called the store and the lady referred me to their website because I was in the states. I purchased a Pandora exclusive St Maarten charm after I missed getting one on the island. Transaction was very smooth and the website was very user friendly. I would definitely recommend Boolchand's."
"Everything perfect thank you for your work"
"Excelent"
"I was very satisfied with you selection and fast service will be ordering again"
"Excelente servicio."
"Love my Aruba Pandora charms from Boolchand's! Great customer service & fast shipping & items just as described. I would recommend this site for your jewelry needs & wants."
"Boolchand’s has exactly the Pandora set of charms I needed (St Maarten) The sets are not available many places and they got it to me Promptly."
"I had a fabulous experience with your rep. We spoke so much, and I have been in the midst of 2 moves, so I can't remember her name and I apologize for that. I think it was Didi. She was terrific to work with, very professional and a wonderful human being."
"everything was perfect! excellent services"
"Loved the pandora Mickey Mouse 90th anniversary charm!"
Boolchand's is rated 4.81 based on 32 reviews