boxfox Reviews

of reviewers recommend boxfox
Read boxfox Reviews
Quick delivery and services. However, I wish there was a standard delivery option as paying >$20 for shipping almost deterred me away for purchasing.
The boxes are great! Quality and price for it is excellent!! Im very happy! I will definitely be ordering again!
Allways a great speedy service. Great product and good price.
Was very pleased with my order. I also cannot believe how fast it came, awesome service. My order was exactly what I wanted and was packed really well. Will certainly be ordering again. Well done.
Efficient and very quick delivery. Would recommend.
Easy to order and extremely fast delivery!! Thank you
I have now received my order. When I reviewed previously I had not received my order so I couldn’t really answer the questions
Good Afternoon Maree Thank you for ordering with boxfox. We processed and dispatched your order on 11th May the day you ordered. It is currently with StarTrack and on its way. They mention that your parcel may take longer than usual to arrive due to COVID-19 disruptions. We've factored this into the expected delivery date. For more information please go to our Shipping Policy - https://boxfox.com.au/pages/shipping-policy. We hope you receive your delivery soon. Please feel free to email us at sales@boxfox.com.au if you have any further queries. Thank you - the boxfox team
Brilliant, very happy with customer service, my only misgiving is that each individual price of each box once the shipping is added is exorbitant. I will source elsewhere in future.
excellent, I was able to pick it up locally and found the right good quality box for my purpose. very happy with my order and quick easy service. Same day service. Thanks
High-quality boxes. A fantastic supplier with fast postage, I will only order the boxes needed for my business from Boxfox.
Fantastic, speedy service. thank you :)
Great service, great products
I ordered after lunch Thursday and they arrived next day. Fast and efficient service and the boxes are perfect for what I need. Thankyou
Great service, fast delivery, great products! Thanks 😊
Havent received them yet
Excellent quality and very fast delivery.
ORDERED ONE DAY ARRIVED THE NEXT. UNHEARD OF SERVICE , ESPECIALLY IN THESE TIMES . FANTASTIC PRODUCT AND SERVICE THANKS GUYS
Quick delivery and products arrived in good condition. Boxes as per described.
First time buyer and very happy with product. Would definitely recommend.
My sample box was despatched within hours of me placing the order. Very efficient service. And when the box arrived it was perfect for what I wanted. Will definately be ordering again.
boxfox is rated 4.6 based on 323 reviews