boxfox Reviews

of reviewers recommend boxfox
4.7
Based on 471 reviews
Read boxfox Reviews
I have just received my Hamilton coloured boxes and I am very impressed with the quality. I am extremely happy.
Thank you so much for your 5 star rating, Jill! I am so glad that you are impressed with the quality of your Hamilton coloured boxes. It's always wonderful to hear that our customers are satisfied. Thank you for your kind words!
This was my first order with BoxFox, and I will say it was fantastic! The speed of service and delivery was amazing, and products all great quality. I ordered in the afternoon and had it in my hands the next morning in regional Vic. And the small error was fixed immediately and I had that in my hands the day after. Thank you to all the staff involved!
Helpful, friendly staff when I rang. Very fast service, excellent quality product.1
Excellent quality and fast deliovery
Great service, with excellent quality products
Easy to deal with and a very straight forward process. I ordered on line and chose to pick up a couple of hrs later. The person i dealt with on line and the other person i dealt with at the warehouse, were very friendly and had all the time to answer all my questions.
Fast shipping and great correspondence from customer service
1st time customer! Boxes arrived on time, and the quality is amazing! I think I've found my new box supplier!
The hamper boxes we chose were perfect for the job.
It was great quick delivery and great quality boxes. Love the product
Quick service. Very happy with the end product. Thanks again.
i love boxfox! the products are always such great quality and service is so speedy. i have been using their boxes for years and woule recommend to anyone
boxfox has proven to have brilliant service and I LOVE the quality of the boxes I have purchased previously. The colour range for the crinkle paper shreds is great, I am going to use them across gifting for my hamper business. Thanks boxfox!
Excellent quality cupcake boxes, excellent service.
The whole process went very smoothly. This is the first time I have used boxfox and I can't fault them in any way. It was easy to find what I wanted and place the order. They prepared and shipped the order that day and the package was here within a couple of days. Thank-you!
Thank you so much, Tania, for your wonderful 5-star rating of boxfox! We are thrilled to hear that the whole process went smoothly for you. It means a lot to us that we were able to meet your expectations. We strive to provide a hassle-free experience for our customers, and we're glad that you found it easy to navigate our website and place your order. Our team takes pride in preparing and shipping orders promptly, and we're delighted to hear that your package arrived within just a couple of days. Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing boxfox. We appreciate your support! Best regards, The boxfox team 🦊
Amazing service! I asked for my order to be shipped urgently and they did exactly that! Thank you so much!
Hi Natasha, Thank you so much for your phenomenal 5-star rating for BoxFox! We greatly appreciate your kind words and support. We're thrilled to hear that our team was able to provide the amazing service you needed. Delivering your urgent order promptly is always our top priority! We genuinely value your loyalty as a customer and are grateful that you chose BoxFox. Thank you for continuously entrusting us with your purchases. If there's ever anything else we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Warm regards, The boxfox team 🦊
Quality gift boxes at competitive prices - delivery is super fast!
Hi Sandra, Thank you so much for your incredible 5-star rating of boxfox! We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our quality gift boxes at competitive prices. We take great pride in providing our customers with top-notch products and ensuring super fast delivery. We truly appreciate your loyalty as a customer and we look forward to serving you again in the future. If you have any further feedback or requests, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you once again for choosing boxfox! Warm regards, The boxfox team 🦊
The product looks great. Unfortunately the box it came in is wet, making some of the boxes wet and unusable, they are also bent. There needs to be better packaging.
Dear Kaz, Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your valuable feedback on your recent boxfox experience. We truly appreciate it! Providing excellent customer service is a top priority for us. If you encountered any issues with damaged boxes arriving wet, according to our policy, please know that reaching out to us would have allowed us to promptly assist you. We're here to make things right! Once again, thank you for your kind words and for choosing boxfox. We look forward to serving you again soon! Best regards, The boxfox team 🦊
Excellent time frame on delivery. Well done
Dear Sonia, Thank you so much for your 5-star rating of BoxFox! We truly appreciate your kind words and continuous support. We are thrilled to hear that you were satisfied with our excellent time frame on delivery. We pride ourselves on providing prompt and efficient service, and it is great to know that we met your expectations. Thank you once again for being a loyal customer. We truly value your continued trust in our brand and look forward to serving you again in the future. The boxfox team 🦊
Premium product arrived promptly, I will definitely use Boxfox again
Thank you Shakeh for your fantastic 5-star rating of boxfox! We really appreciate your kind words and are thrilled that you were satisfied with our service. We take great pride in delivering premium products promptly, and we're delighted to hear that you had a positive experience. We look forward to serving you again in the future. Thank you for choosing Boxfox! The boxfox team 🦊
These boxes are very easy to assemble and sturdy.
Hey Sonia, Thank you so much for your fantastic 5-star rating of BoxFox! We truly appreciate your support and loyalty as our customer. We're thrilled to hear that you find our boxes very easy to assemble and sturdy. Thanks for your continuous support. We look forward to serving you in the future! The boxfox team 🦊
boxfox is rated 4.7 based on 471 reviews