Brakecrafters Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
"reliable seller"
"Great product. The shipping was fast, and the parts fit perfectly."
"I received the clutch slave cylinder rebuild kit for my 1998 GL1500SE. I appreciated the packaging as I really do not like those packages that use shrink plastic. The plastic container used by Brakecrafters is much easier to recycle."
"The parts where exactly what I needed and showed up quickly"
"Excellent fit, fast service, everything as promised. Will use agin when needed."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"got exactly what i ordered and quickly. brake rebuild kit is well put together and great quality"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very quick delivery. Parts exactly as stated and fit"
"Where have you been all my life? Did not know you had clutch parts. Just what I needed and didn't have to wait long"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"The service I have received from these fellas has been outstanding. Excellent in every way. Thanks guys. Make them your go to people for what you need for your bike. I have."
"The caliper rebuild kits worked great. Brake pads were good. I can now stop without worry."
"Great service. Quality of the parts were top notch. Fast shipping with updated tracking information. Highly recommended for all your brake needs!"
"Excellent communication and really helpful."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"great quality products at a fair price and fast shipping too!"
"Very professional follow through from customer service. Prompt, friendly, concerned."
"The part that I ordered was delivered within a few days and was exactly what I ordered. Thanks"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"correct parts, reasonable pricing, prompt delivery, got my return business"
"Excellent customer service"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Mark was extremely helpful and very pleasant. However he did have a very British accent! :)"
"Easy to find the parts, easy to order and fast delivery! What's not to love about that?!! :)"
"I just bought my 4th item from Brakecrafters, a master and slave cylinder kit. I have previously bought caliper seal kits. Brakecrafters is an awesome business, always great customer service, good prices, and fast shipping."
Brakecrafters is rated 4.91 based on 136 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access