Brakecrafters Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Lindsey and Mark, Good morning, The project of getting the brakes blead on the 98 VFR 800 was an interesting one. As you know from looking at the diagrams of the brake system it very complex! The first attempt at reverse bleeding with the kit you sent was only partly successful. I think this may have been because of the condition of the fluid in the system and something have been plugged so brake fluid wouldn’t return or pass as needed. After reverse flushing the system with a combination conventional bleeding did the brake feel return to better than before. I still need to go for a test ride tomorrow! At one time I was wishing for a 3 way valve so I could re-fill the syringe without dis-connecting. The nice part about using the kit is that it works really well to move a lot of brake fluid through the system and really purge things out well. If I had another suggestion it would be to gather the lessons learned and print a brake bleeding guide with pictures to include with the kit because I noticed that if I didn’t stay in sequence I could push more air into the system than I would get out. Please feel free to call or ask questions by email if you would like more information. Thank you so much for the kit and your help!!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and the completeness of the Brakecrafters caliper rebuild kits. I was initially put off by the high price of the kits, but after getting one and seeing the number of ALL the replacement parts/seals, ect included in the kits; I could see why the higher costs compared to other brand rebuild kits. Good quality and VERY complete. I'd use their rebuild kits again."
"I've ordered from Brakecrafters now several times - Mark has been really helpful every time and supplied me with exactly the right parts for my brake rebuilds. Could not be happier. Excellent service, pleasure to do business with. Thanks!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Before I ordered, I had questions. They answered my questions with all the right answers. The goods came quicker than expected. I watched their YouTube. Then I went into the garage and did it. COOL! That easy! Great experience and great result. Thanks!"
"Product great . Master kit should have reservour oring"
"Great rebuild kit"
"Very good cooperation and help even finding outdated brake components. Very helpful and extremely fast shipping and also took all the time needed to make sure my project went well. Thanks again and will for sure recommend to others and use again in the future!!"
"Great company to deal with, they actually answer the phone. That’s pretty much unheard of these days. Also very knowledgeable as well."
"Great selection of parts, everything seems to fit as it should"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I found brake rafters very helpful and response to enquiries fast order processing was excellent"
"Had the part in stock, shipping was fast and the kit had everything I needed to get the job done. Thanks so much"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very professional and a pleasure to do business with."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Wow, fast, friendly and knowledgeable service. You'll always have my business and have others pointed in your direction whenever I have the chance. Thank you so much! Dan- Portland, Oregon"
"These parts did the trick. Quality that works!!"
"Brakecrafters is my new go to place. Good prices. Quick shipping. Good packaging. Quality parts."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Great kits but the bleeder for the Front calipers for the Honda GL1500 are not correct for my 1988 GL1500. The rear bleeder was correct. Thanks and keep up the GREAT work. Your communication is awesome!"
"Easy installation. Thanks!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I found this store by surfing online and when I sent an email to them for information needed, their reply back was very quick. After actually speaking with Mark( super nice man) on the phone he assured me of everything I needed to know for my purchase. I will definitely refer more people and order parts for next project"
"Can't write the review since the item has not arrived yet. I assume (and hope) it's very good."
Brakecrafters is rated 4.95 based on 83 reviews