Brakecrafters Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Brakecrafters
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Glad you service vintage bikes !"
"Brakecrafters is the ONLY place I go for my braking needs. There's no dealing with salesman that don't know what they're talking about. You have a problem....talk to Mark. He'll get you sorted. Parts are well priced and shipping is instantaneous. There's no place better. We are lucky to have Brakecrafters."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Product was as described & arrived promptly."
"Mark and staff at Brakecrafters were so helpful and went the extra mile to help me solve my brake problem. Clearly they care about their customers."
"Easy to use website and decent shipping."
"Good brake pads quick shipping."
"Very fast shipping and parts exactly as described. Couldn't ask for more."
"Great product"
"The kits have quality parts and the instructional videos are helpful. I recommend Brakecrafters to anyone needing brake or master cylinder rebuild kits, you won't be disappointed!"
"Quick and professional"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Great products, very knowledgeable staff, very accommodating with shipping - my first purchase here - won't be my last. Thanks Lindsey and Mark for excellent service!"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Needed brake pads for my bike and got them at a good deal and very quickly"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very good people to deal with. I will be buying from them in the future."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"I am pleased with the customer service and product,"
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"First time customer. Website easy to use. Parts fit well. Very fast delivery. I will use BrakeCrafters again."
"I don’t normally write reviews, however brakecraftets went Ubick and beyond in customer service. Their knowledge of their products, and willingness to take the time to help was very impressive. I recommend brakecraftets."
Would you recommend Brakecrafters? yes
"Very good and fast service .l talked a man i believe his name was Mark and he answered all my questions."
"Quality product! Nice to find new parts for my vintage motorcycle at a reasonable price."
"Product was a perfect replacement and upgrade for rebuilding. Came with quality parts and everything you need."
Brakecrafters is rated 4.90 based on 179 reviews