Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Seems to be working really well for me at 10 milligrams
i love brightside. the casualness of brightside is the only reason i got help. you don’t have to call anyone to get an appointment, its all set up online. it really took a lot of the anxiety out of getting help for me. even the appointment was set up over video chat. i have been on my medication for only a month now and i already feel a lot of improvement in my mood. its exciting!
I love the convenience of being able to talk to my doctor at home and getting my medication delivered. The CBT and therapy sessions tools are very helpful too!
It's really convenient and I am glad that it's available. I wish it was a bit more affordable though.
Brightside has made it really safe and easy for me to receive care for my depression. My doctor was empathetic, warm and prescribed me treatment that has been very effective for my symptoms in just a matter of weeks.
I really like the lessons and how fast my docter responds to me. I really appreciate the time and effort she’s taking to help me.
The easy access to mental health care is surely the best.
Brightside has been a blessing for me. Very helpful and professional. I would recommend Brightside to anyone who is looking for help
Easy to use and so far very helpful and affordable monthly payment for medication.
I have hope again ! Recommend brightside to anyone suffering with depression and needs convenience of online management.
I truly appreciate the care that I received from Brightside. The sessions were very helpful.
It’s been very easy to get ahold of my doctor when I feel like I need help. Getting my medicine has been super easy as well.
As a parent it’s hard to go to the Dr for yourself. This has given me a way to take care of myself and still be there for my family.
Since starting brightside I have become a happier person and have began enjoying my life more and reaching my goals and accepting new opportunities. My dream job has offered me a job because of the time I took to make my resume and put in the efforts.
Such a amazing resource, from the convenience of your own home. Many online resources and being able to communicate with a provider at anytime is a huge advantage.
Been using for a month now and i can definitely tell a difference in myself. Others have noticed too..it feels great to be getting back to the old me.
Love this service but broke right now
This service is honestly a life saver, and much more affordable than anything else I could try since I have no health insurance currently.
Brightside is accessible, affordable and most of all convenient. It is great to have easy access to medical care without having to wait months and take sick leave from work.
So far so good. Better than I expected.
Brightside is rated 4.56 based on 281 reviews