Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Very happy with Brightside!
I’m extremely happy with how i’ve been feeling and the support and resources that I’ve received.
Love it
Very good but I wish it included at least one voice or zoom chat with the counselor. It isn’t as effective using only the texting.
Very convenient and helped me so much
Brightside has been a huge help to me during this pandemic. Brightside has provided me with an actionable plan, along side an attentive medical professional that have given me the resources to become my best self.
Brightside has been a wonderful experience. It feels like my doctor actually listens to me when I mention my symptoms and picked a medication tailored to what I was experiencing. It has definitely been a worthwhile experience.
This website helped me a ton. I was able to get effective treatment without even leaving my house. My depression has been way less than ever and my anxiety is almost nonexistent.
Brightside made the process so easy and is getting me back to myself!
Brightside has helped me find the right medication for my symptoms of every day depression/anxiety and PMDD. I am glad that I can ask questions any time and the lessons and exercises have helped as well. The money that you pay is well worth it.
Simple and effective. I had a great visit and the continued check ins keep a pulse on what’s going on. I definitely recommend
I’ve been struggling with my depression for a couple of years. It has been so paralyzing that it’s stopped me from getting help through a traditional physician visit. I’m so glad I found this. I feel better than I have in years.
Been so easy to use. Made me willing to get help
It has been a godsend for someone without insurance. Thank you.
Quick responses, supportive administration, improved my life
Brightside has been an easy and much more affordable way for me to receive the the mental health care I need.
Lessons are convenient and easy to accomplish reminders to be kind to yourself.
I have noticed a difference in my everyday life since being with Brightside!!
I am enjoying the self-directed aspect of Brightside. The CBT lessons have really helped me examine the choices I'm making and evaluating whether they fit my personal values. It's still a process, but I'm glad to be doing the work each week.
I am so very grateful to have found Brightside. This is the most hopeful I have felt in maybe two years. Brightside isn't just working for me, it saved me. And I know that I'm learning things that I will be able to use for the rest of my life. Brightside really turned my life around.
Brightside is rated 4.58 based on 723 reviews