Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Brightside has been so amazing. I love that I can easily communicate with my doctor about questions/adjustments to my treatment. It’s so easy to schedule and conduct appointments on my phone. 10/10
My experience with Brightside has been wonderful. I've been able to get access to mental wellness care in a way that is both convenient and discrete. I like the online check-in surveys and ease of use, and the doctor I saw in the virtual appointment/consult was caring and helped me feel listened to and validated for seeking care. I'm feeling better and grateful for this service.
It took a while but I have dramatically improved depression and anxiety. I could get the medication cheaper through my insurance but the help from Brightside physician was invaluable. Plus, I really did not want a record of mental health medication in my records or on my insurance.
love it. super easy to use and very very convient & affordable & easy to track results (or lack of results) with online scoring
I love the mini lessons they have me do, i feel like it really helps. My psychiatrist who checks in on me is great. The site is easy to use and i love that i can physically see my tracked progress because it makes me feel better knowing what’s working and what’s not. Would totally recommend this site to others.
Dr Frea is awesome. Bright side has helped so much and so easy to just my doctor a quick message and you get a quick reply. Great for people who don’t have time to take off work every time they need to go to the doctor.
I felt the therapist’s initial assessment was thorough. I’m pleased with her prescribing an anti-depressant that worked for me in the past; I feel that she listened to both my concerns and my interest in trying medication. The program is both affordable and easy to access. Overall, the experience has been easier then I could imagine and I would encourage anyone to give it a try.
Very convenient and affordable. I love the weekly check ins because they not only update my doctor but also help me reflect on progress. The ability to leave you doctor messages and have them respond within a day being in included is great.
So far I am able to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This is the first time that I have given medication a go and have stuck with it. I am so happy that I sought out help for myself.
Game changer!
The most amazing, convenient psychiatry ever !!
I've been very happy with it. My consultation went smoothly, I felt like the doctor really listened, and the medication has been helpful, with easy refiils.
Ease of access to get started and frequent check-ins to stay are track make such a big difference and help to stay engaged and accountable in continuing to get help.
Amazing service
Love this program.
Very helpful
I find the service very helpful.
Helping me slowly navigate my mental health and find my "normal."
Brightside really came through for me during a time when I was feeling at my lowest. My doctor made me feel at ease immediately and has worked with me to get me on the right dose of the right medicine, and I'm already doing so much better. Asking for help is hard, but Brightside made it a lot easier than I ever expected.
A literal life saver. So convenient, so effective, and more involved/high touch than my former psychiatrist was. I should have done this a year sooner.
Brightside is rated 4.58 based on 722 reviews