Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

As a busy healthcare practitioner myself, I don’t have a lot of time for appointments. Bright side is convenient and effective. Dr. Laura is super easy to work with as well.
Easy access when you need it. It's simple and effective. It has been a life changer for me. So grateful for bright side.
It has been a tremendous help to my mental health and overall quality of life. I was skeptical of an online therapy and medicinal approach but the check-ins and quick responses from my doctor have been very effective. Since I work 2 jobs and have 2 small children, I didn’t think I could make time for therapy but knew I needed help. This has been such a pleasant experience! I highly recommend!
I am so happy with my doctor and treatment. I was having problems finding help locally. This is a perfect platform for my needs. Thank you!
Very affordable and convenient.
I am getting good care and access to the medication I need for my depression.
I'm so happy I came across Brightside. My depression symptoms have decreased tremendously and I'm only a month in on my medication. Life is sooo much better nowadays.
Brightside is very convenient and helpful. With everything done online and the medication sent by mail Scott Smude
I’m still pretty new with Brightside, as I started medication about a month ago. I am happy with my doctor (Dr. Goldstein) and treatment so far. My mood isn’t fully there yet, but that is something that will take time for the medication to build up in my system and be at the right dose. I am hopeful for that, and Brightside has been perfect for me.
I was severally depressed and didn’t have a doctor at the time to proscribe meds. I was really in need of a proactive change. I found Brightside and the site was a life saver. I am feeling so much better and I recommend the site to anyone in need.
Caring, considerate and know how to help
Brightside made it so easy to get the help I need without stress or shame.
Easy and convenient!
Access to Brightside changed my life. Couldn’t recommend this service highly enough.
It’s been one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I really like having a way to see my progress.
I can't believe it but the medicine they have prescribed me has really helped me turn a corner.
I am loving it so far. My doctor is very responsive and understanding. I like the self-paced therapy sessions, too. Thank you for making this valuable tool available.
Has really helped me get the help I didn't think I deserved/needed
This service is a life changer. Mental health has always been my biggest hurdle, but with garbage insurance, I was scared of the expense of pursuing psychiatric help. I am about seven weeks into treatment prescribed by my Brightside doctor and already feel so much better, it’s honestly shocking. I went from wanting to crawl out of my skin to feeling pretty damn okay in it. I am able to find joy in the everyday kind of stuff. I am no longer terrified of other people. Of course, I’m not completely free from all my anxiety and depression symptoms, but I seem to be consistently improving. Love you, Brightside. What a genius idea.
This is a greatly helpful service.
Brightside is rated 4.55 based on 287 reviews