Brightside Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brightside
Read Brightside Reviews

About Brightside:

Depression is different for everyone. The right treatment is, too.

Partner with a doctor who understands your needs, personalizes your treatment, and sticks with you.

Your Brightside membership includes medication delivery and check-ins with your doctor whenever you need them, all from the comfort of home.

Attempting to coordinate local care was a horrible experience that highlighted inadequate access at the worst possible time, when I was redlined and barely able to focus on anything. I waited till I was redlined, and had no idea how long getting an appointment would take, or how not-seriously mental healthcare is taken by local providers. I would likely still have not still have begun treatment or medication if I stuck with pursuing a local care plan, as opposed to finding Brightside. I really hope this sort of telemedicine is extended into more states.
It's a great service!
wonderful service so people in areas where its hard to see a doctor or huge waits can speak to a qualified professional very highly suggested
life changing. i’m so grateful, thankful and happy to have found brightside. besides the convenience of talking to a mental health doctor and getting prescriptions directly to my door, the care and ease of their service is incredible. worth every penny.
Amazing. Recommended to friends who need it.
I get like nobody would have helped me but then i found bright side and I’m finally on the path to my normal life again!
It’s not too invasive. It was very efficient. It is affordable.
Easiest way to get help, especially if you find the process to be intimidating.
Very helpful, easy and convenient
Brightside is convenient and effective.
Efficient and effective
I have felt better than I have in a long time. I have always been an optimistic person, but it can be difficult to be optimistic when life feels overwhelming (suffering from depression and anxiety). I wasn’t expecting to feel such an improvement, as quickly as I did, and I appreciate the open dialogue with my doctor. Thank you!
Honestly the best choice i’ve ever made for myself was to get help from Brightside. I usually ignored my mental health problems but I’ve been using this website for a few months and I have not had one single issue. Not to mention, i’m finally medicated for my depression and anxiety. My doctor is extremely kind and willing to help me any time. I sincerily thank each and every one of you that’s involved with Brightside. You’ve helped me more than imaginable. If you’re currently looking through reviews to see if you should join Brightside, I was once you! I definitely recommend!
Fast and effective evaluation and treatment.
It's helped me get my life back!
Great service and care! Love how easy it is & there are no barriers to getting the help I need.
I am a busy mom of 2 and business owner Brightside has made getting my mental health back on track convenient for my schedule. 6 weeks into treatment and I am feeling like myself again.
Accessible and compassionate mental health care that has truly made a difference.
Best service ever, saved my life.
Brightside is rated 4.55 based on 287 reviews