Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
love love my bangles and ear rings I received from brilliant co
Hello Pam,

Thank you for leaving us your positive review.

We are glad that you love your items purchased.

Thank you for your continuous support and trust in us.

Check us out often for more great items at affordable prices

Thank you and have a great day!

Brilliant Co
Purchased earrings, rose gold twisted sleepers, they look great, excellent value and super fast delivery and packaged in a beautiful tin
Hello Phillip,

Thank you for your positive feedback.

We are glad that you are happy with your purchases.

Thank you for your continuous support and trust in us.

Don't forget to shop more for more great items!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Brilliant Co
Good quality products, fast delivery,nicely packaged. Very happy with with jewellery.
Hello Lidia,

Thank you for your purchase.

We are glad that you are happy with your purchases.

Don't forget to shop more for more great items!

Thank you and have a nice day!

Brilliant Co
The two necklaces and the earrings were ok, the two sets I was disappointed with. I suppose you get what you pay for.
Hello Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your purchase and your honest review.

We would like to apologise if our products did not meet your expectation but we stand by our quality. Therefore we would like to offer you a $10 Voucher as a special discount for you on your next purchase.

Please check your email for further details about this.

My mum will love it 😍 thank you. Your customer service and delivery was excellent. Will definitely order from your store again 👍
The pieces of jewellery I received were as I ordered and were beautifully packed. I was very impressed and happy to order again thanks.
Happy with purchase
Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad that you are happy with your purchase. Thank you and have a nice day!
Really happy with my recent purchase of 2 x pairs of ear-rings. Easy to order on line and delivery was received within a few days. Will keep on shopping with Brilliant Co.
Dear Valued Customer,

We are glad that you loved your earrings. We are also happy that you enjoyed your shopping experience. Thank you for your kind words and continuous support. We look forward to seeing you again.

Have a nice day.
The jewelry I purchased was beautiful and as described. The prices fantastic. Great quality.
Great products,beautiful and cheap with very fast shipping.thank you.
So very pleased with my purchases from Brilliant Co. very professional, Beautifully made and punctual delivery. Margaret Baker
Nice, but I didn’t receive my free earrings.
Dear McKenzie,

Thank you for your recent purchase with us. We are more than happy to hear that you love your items purchased. Unfortunately to know that you did not received the free earrings is so unexpected so we understand your frustration and we will do our best to assist you with this.

On behalf of Brilliant Co, I apologise for you to have to experience this issue. As the best resolution to this, we have shipped out your free earrings today and will send you an email of the tracking details.

Once again, we appreciate your time and effort in sharing your experience with us.

We would appreciate if you could leave us a positive review and share your experience with us when received the item.

BCo Team
Very helpful and easy to deal with
Very nice, just as shown in the picture, excellent quality sure to buy again.
I still haven't received my purchase...
Dear Maraia,

Apologies that your package is not yet arrived. We will conduct an investigation immediately please do give us 1-3 business days to follow this up. We apologise for any inconvenience.

BCo Team
Really happy with my ring purchase. It’s great quality, especially for the price. I’ve had lots of compliments already. It also shipped really fast!
Brilliant co is excellent in all ways customer service delivery of items and price have purchased more then a few items .l am very happy with all of them .l would recommend this company and give it five stars out of five Jackie fraser
My friend at work had on the boxed 3pc Tree Of Life Charm Bracelet I fell in love with it and ordered it straight away. I finally received it and good not be happier it is gorgeous and love the gift tin it came in. Did not have to wait to long for it to be delivered either highly recommend and will definitely be ordering more .
Both earrings I purchased are just as pictured and beautiful. They arrived quickly. I will be happy to buy again from this company.
Ordered a ring on Thursday and it arrived on the Monday! So incredibly happy with it and the customer service. 100% recommend to anyone. Definitely ordering again
Brilliant Co is rated 4.55 based on 89 reviews