Brilliant Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend Brilliant Co
Live Chat, Telephone, Email

Tell us how Brilliant Co made you happy
a very attractive piece of jewelry i liked it when i first saw it. well made and value for the money i paid.
Very easy website and quick delivery !
I love my new ugh boots thanks
I was shocked at how quickly my order arrived. The items looked exactly as they were shown on the website, and were at a great price.
I had just received my beautiful jewelleries with so much excitement.

They are indeed so beautiful and it was worth so much for the waiting. I love it.

The packaging was so beautifully wrapped and so secured. I will not buy my jewellery from anywhere else except Brilliant Co.
Saw Ugg Boots advertised on Facebook, I think, and thought it was time to replace my tired old pair. Checked the online options, found a pair I wanted in my size, and ordered last week. Price was good, and the moccasins were delivered to my door on Monday. I received almost instant confirmation of my order and tracking details. In fact, I am relaxing in the recliner with my comfy moccasins right now. Thanks so much for your excellent service.
Brilliant Co 5 star review on 19th August 2020
I received my products very quickly through a courier they are wonderful, I’ve gone back online and purchased 4 more rings, so happy with the quality of the rings, bracelet and earrings
Great quality. I am very happy with the boots. I hope to hear from you very soon as they are too small and I need to swap for a 38. Thanks
I ordered ugg slippers, they arrived within a few days, all good.
Beautiful pieces. Very fast delivery. Very happy
Quality was crap not worth the price
Hello Kyra,

Thank you for reaching us.

Thank you also for your honest feedback.

We are sorry to hear that the items purchased were not up to your expectations.

Our team has sent you an email to assist you further on this.

Have a nice day.

Regards,
BCo Support
Very happy with the beautiful jewellery I received. I would certainly purchase from the company again
As described, arrived quickly
Excellent fast postage, very happy with my items Thankyou
Super fast delivery. Quality Uggs. So snuggly on my feet. Love em!
Hks l b n kn
I was impressed by your quick delivery of my purchase. I liked most of my items and I think I got good value for money. I love the sparkle of Swarovski crystals. I just put in another order and I hope it will be to the same standard of service and quality of products.
Very good prices
Awesome service!! Fast delivery and the jewellery I ordered was exactly as they described. Had it in my hands less than 48 hrs after ordering. Brilliant Co..BRILLIANT
Great quality ear rings. Arrived super-quick too.
The delivery was surprisingly quick and easy to track with multiple options of how to deliver it straight to my house with safety considerations in play with wear to put it , as for the product itself I am extremely happy with my gorgeous rose gold ring in it's natural beauty when shone in the sun and have received so many comments of where I got it from and the price being extremely affordable . I would definitely recommend Brilliant Co to my friends for near future gifts for themselves and others :)
Brilliant Co is rated 4.48 based on 170 reviews