Bristol Street Motors Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Bristol Street Motors
05AM
5AM

Tell us how Bristol Street Motors made you happy

"We purchased as Mazda MX5 which they covered with a silver sheet and put a card up saying our name and the date we purchased the car which made us feel very special. They also had a very extensive knowledge of the car."
Are you Bristol Street Motors? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Bristol Street Motors receives. Reply Free
"Dishonesty and discrimination resonates from this garage/mechanical side to the main office. Money stolen from my car during servicing, to complete deciept in the office. Was lied to enquiring about courtesy car, was told they do not do this anymore, only to find on the next service the lady infront of me was picking up her courtesy car. I do 50,000 miles per year/4 services per year, (lots of money) and not offered a courtesy car or lift home? Also a week before going to Bristol Street ford Stroud, I asked them do do the CV boot on my driver's side, when I returned it hadn't been done, they said the wrong one turned up? I had the car in at 07.30, I would of thought being such a big company they could of ordered another and fitted in the same day, but No? They said book it back in(another day of work) This place is a shambles. Avoid at all cost."
"Excellent demonstration of the car by Anna convinced us it was the right one for us. Anna and her jäger worked very hard to enable us to get a competitive deal with lots of useful extras. Good follow up afterwards"
"Bought a KA motor vehicle from Bristol Street Motors in Stroud, Chris from Sales extremely knowledgeable about the car. Excellent after care as a little problem with some rattling in car door which was fixed very quickly."
Bristol Street Motors is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews