Bristol Street Motors Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Bristol Street Motors

How would you rate Bristol Street Motors ?

TONY GEORGE
"Dishonesty and discrimination resonates from this garage/mechanical side to the main office. Money stolen from my car during servicing, to complete deciept in the office. Was lied to enquiring about courtesy car, was told they do not do this anymore, only to find on the next service the lady infront of me was picking up her courtesy car. I do 50,000 miles per year/4 services per year, (lots of money) and not offered a courtesy car or lift home? Also a week before going to Bristol Street ford Stroud, I asked them do do the CV boot on my driver's side, when I returned it hadn't been done, they said the wrong one turned up? I had the car in at 07.30, I would of thought being such a big company they could of ordered another and fitted in the same day, but No? They said book it back in(another day of work) This place is a shambles. Avoid at all cost."
John Foxon
"Excellent demonstration of the car by Anna convinced us it was the right one for us. Anna and her jäger worked very hard to enable us to get a competitive deal with lots of useful extras. Good follow up afterwards"
Jason And Samantha Shears From Cheltenham
"Bought a KA motor vehicle from Bristol Street Motors in Stroud, Chris from Sales extremely knowledgeable about the car. Excellent after care as a little problem with some rattling in car door which was fixed very quickly."
Bristol Street Motors is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews