BulkBooks.com Reviews

4.6
Based on 555 reviews
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read BulkBooks.com Reviews
Easy to find and compare book pricing and quick shipping. Will be ordering again.
Great selection, prices and customer service. i initially had trouble with a promo code but emailed them and got a very quick response and they applied it retroactively so I will be definitely purchase from them again. Good customer service is rare these days!
Thanks for the 5-Star review, Jennifer! Thrilled to hear about your great experience. If you ever need anything, please do not hesitate to reach out. Bobby@bulkbooks.com
Unbeatable prices; prompt responses to any questions; quick and complete delivery of books!!! Always check their website first to see if your bulk book order is available!
Thank you so much for the 5-Star review! Your business is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to reach out anytime. Bobby@bulkbooks.com
I have ordered several large orders (50-200) of books from bulkbooks.com for client gifts and they always show up super timely, purchased at a great price. Bulkbooks.com is super reliable and has great customer service. I'll very joyfully continue ordering through them : )
Thanks, Rebecca! We appreciate the great review and your business. Please let me know if you ever need anything. Bobby@bulkbooks.com
Great selection - Great prices - Quick service. Couldn't ask for any better experience.
Thanks for the great review, Ralph! Don't hesitate to reach out for any future needs! Bobby@bulkbooks.com
Efficient and quick delivery. Very pleased indeed!
Thanks for the 5-Star review, Mark! Don't hesitate to reach out for any future needs! Bobby@bulkbooks.com
Knowledgeable, professional, and experienced. Service oriented individuals who worked together to ensure outstanding performance.
Thanks for the great review, Ben! Don't hesitate to reach out for any future needs! Bobby@bulkbooks.com
I’ve had a great experience with bulk books. Great service and always deliver by book, Queen of Cuba, on time. Highly recommend.
Thanks for the 5-star review, Pete! Don't hesitate to reach out for any future needs! Bobby@bulkbooks.com
Online ordering was quite easy, and my books came quickly. My only issue was getting my tax-exempt status set up.
Thanks for the great review, Beth. Sorry to hear of the difficulties getting the exempt account set-up. If you ever need anything, please reach out to me directly. Bobby@bulkbooks.com
Loved my experience with BulkBooks. I ordered 30 somewhat delicate, soft-cover books and they were snugly / properly packed with plastic wrap with no damage. This has been a major gripe of mine with other companies in the past. Will definitely be using BulkBooks again for my business.
Thanks for the great review, Tyler! We hope the books were enjoyed. Don't hesitate to reach out for any future needs! Bobby@bulkbooks.com
These books are always in great shape and are shipped in a timely manner, it has saved our small school so much money!
Thanks for the amazing review, Susie! It's so great to hear that we're helping your school save! Don't hesitate to reach out for any future needs! Bobby@bulkbooks.com
Fast delivery
Quick, easy, fast, friendly service. Saved a bundle! Called customer service and was immediately connected to a live agent! Wonderful experience. I’ll definitely be using them again!
Truly amazing and appreciated! Bulkbooks is so helpful!
Purchasing books for a private school student book club has never been easier and more affordable. Thank you, Bulk Books!
I was looking for a particular title that was out of stock everywhere else. Then when I ordered it through Bulk Books, they informed me it was out of stock too, but unlike the other companies, they went to the trouble of searching for it elsewhere until they found as many copies as possible for me. No one else did that. They definitely earned my loyalty with that gesture.
Thanks for the great review, Jennifer! I'm so glad that we could help find some of what you were looking for and wish we could have provided the rest. If you ever need anything (help with an order, availability checks) please do not hesitate to reach out! Bobby@bulkbooks.com
Great service
We ordered two titles as part of a grant supporting our play, "Alabama Story". Audiences have been eating them up! Books came on time, no damage. Great service.
Thanks for the great review, Kathy! So happy to hear that the books are a hit!
We were very pleased with the services. Products were delivered ahead of schedule which was great.
Thank you for the 5-Star review! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again with your next bulk purchase. Bobby@bulkbooks.com
My book-loving soul was so happy to receive my first wholesale shipment from BulkBooks.com as a new small business owner. They had an excellent selection for my specific business needs and the purchase process was easy. My books arrived fast and in perfect condition! Thank you BulkBooks.com!
Thanks for the great review, Rebecca! So happy to hear of your experience and hope to continue to serve you and your new business! Bobby@bulkbooks.com
BulkBooks.com is rated 4.6 based on 555 reviews