BulkBooks.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend BulkBooks.com
"Books are missing from my shipment which I was supposed to get refunded for, which hasn’t happened and no one has responded to my email regarding the issue."
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Incredible customer service. Order process delivery with in a couple of days."
Thank you for the great feedback, Jone! We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with more speedy book deliveries in the future.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Great expect for the fact that it is not an option to deliver in Canada for online orders. Thank you !"
Hi Danielle,

Thank you for the great review.

I apologize for not having an international delivery option just yet, though I'm glad we were able to make it work for you!

We currently offer free ground shipping on all domestic orders, so until we set up various pricing options for shipping (Overnight, 2Day, International), those all get processed through one of our reps.

Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Ordered a great insightful book from Andrew Yang, founder of Venture for America: “War on Normal People”. A clearly reasoned argument for the impending US labor crisis do to the unintended consequences of automation (eg autonomous vehicles, artificial intelligence). As a VC who invests in software, including these sectors, I find it compelling and a real issue for the next decade. Also... Bulkbooks did a great job of delivering the books, onTime."
Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Bulkbooks.com
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"On time, fast deleivery"
Hi Wayne,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We look forward to serving you again soon.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Order was on time and well packaged. We would order from Bulk Books again."
Thank you for the great feedback! We're thrilled to hear it and we look forward to working with you again.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Book shipments came early which was great! Every thing was packaged well. Thank you!"
Thanks so much for the feedback, Karen! So happy to hear that you were pleased through and through. We look forward to working with you again.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Easy to order and was delivered quickly."
Thank you for your order and positive review, Holly! We look forward to serving you again, soon!
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Order process was easy, however, a few weeks after placing my order I was told my order wouldn’t not be ready on the date I needed it. This was ultimately resolved but a bit stressful."
HI Bradley,

Thank you so much for the order and your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the added stress, which is understandable when a title is print on demand and may take additional time. I'm so glad that it was resolved as our ultimate goal is to make your bulk book ordering as easy and stress-free as possible.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"We ordered at the last minute and they were very helpful to get them to us on time."
Thanks so much for your order and your feedback! We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Ordering books by our conference keynote speaker on BulkBooks.com was quick, easy and efficient. I appreciate the ability to add comments in a notes section that are actually read. This made me happy because it helped me execute a fabulous event for the attendees."
Thanks so much for your order and your feedback. We're glad to hear that your event was a success, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
"Fast delivery"
Thanks for the feedback, Tammy. We're glad to hear that your order's delivery was speedy, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
"My order with Bulkbooks was my first and it was easy. I would do it again."
We're so glad to hear it, Eileen! Making it easy is what we aim for. Thanks for your feedback and we look forward to serving you again soon.
"They were able to get the books I needed on time (for the most part) and also they were always ready to answer my calls when I reached out. Kind Regards, Patrice Hickman"
Thanks for your review and for your order, Patrice! We appreciate your business and your honest feedback.
"1 of the books I received was sent in error. It was replaced immediately after I called."
Thanks for your feedback, Mary! We appreciate your understanding and we're glad to hear that the shipping error was corrected promptly. Take care, and let us know if we can be of assistance in the future!
"the books were used as a gift to women in our community to enhance their knowledge about money."
Thanks for your review, Charlotte! We're happy to hear that the books were used for such an excellent cause. Please don't hesitate to reach out if we can be of assistance in the future, and thanks for the work you're doing to improve the lives of women in your community.
"You couldn't fill my order in 6 months, so I cancelled it. No explanation from you."
Hi Robert. Please accept our sincere apology for the unavailability of the books you ordered. We're investigating the details of your order to find out exactly where the communication breakdown occurred, and a member of our team will be in touch with you shortly. While we hate to hear that your experience was anything less than superb, we deeply appreciate your candid feedback.
"The books were signed and wrapped nicely! That made it easier on our team to give them out at a donor event."
Thanks for the feedback, Kristen! We're so happy to hear that we were able to contribute to the success of your donor event. Take care, and hope to work with you again soon!
"We were excited to receive the titles we needed so quickly. Thank you BulkBooks"
You're very welcome, and thank YOU for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with more speedy book deliveries in the future.
"Got whatI ordered"
Thanks for your feedback, Edwin!
BulkBooks.com is rated 4.52 based on 25 reviews