BulkBooks.com Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend BulkBooks.com
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"I was able to purchase an affordable class set of books for my 28 students."
Hi Michael,

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear of your experience and hope to serve you and your students again soon.
"My order was not correct. I only received the books and not the workbook, which was a part of my original order. I placed a time-sensitive order. The class starts this Sunday. We will not have the workbook in time. This is not satisfactory."
"Easy and reliable"
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"The books arrived before I did! So I didn't have to scramble. Thanks!"
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Super easy to work with - even when we had a change on our end. Books took 2 days to arrive. Couldn't be happier."
Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for the great review! We look forward to working with you again.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Hassle free order and delivery."
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Great people to work with. Very timely!"
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Great customer service. Quick response and delivery!"
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Delivery easy and when needed thanks."
"Books are missing from my shipment which I was supposed to get refunded for, which hasn’t happened and no one has responded to my email regarding the issue."
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Incredible customer service. Order process delivery with in a couple of days."
Thank you for the great feedback, Jone! We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with more speedy book deliveries in the future.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Great expect for the fact that it is not an option to deliver in Canada for online orders. Thank you !"
Hi Danielle,

Thank you for the great review.

I apologize for not having an international delivery option just yet, though I'm glad we were able to make it work for you!

We currently offer free ground shipping on all domestic orders, so until we set up various pricing options for shipping (Overnight, 2Day, International), those all get processed through one of our reps.

Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Ordered a great insightful book from Andrew Yang, founder of Venture for America: “War on Normal People”. A clearly reasoned argument for the impending US labor crisis do to the unintended consequences of automation (eg autonomous vehicles, artificial intelligence). As a VC who invests in software, including these sectors, I find it compelling and a real issue for the next decade. Also... Bulkbooks did a great job of delivering the books, onTime."
Hi Thomas,

Thank you so much for the great review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again.

Bulkbooks.com
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"On time, fast deleivery"
Hi Wayne,

Thank you so much for the positive feedback! We look forward to serving you again soon.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Order was on time and well packaged. We would order from Bulk Books again."
Thank you for the great feedback! We're thrilled to hear it and we look forward to working with you again.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Book shipments came early which was great! Every thing was packaged well. Thank you!"
Thanks so much for the feedback, Karen! So happy to hear that you were pleased through and through. We look forward to working with you again.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Easy to order and was delivered quickly."
Thank you for your order and positive review, Holly! We look forward to serving you again, soon!
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Order process was easy, however, a few weeks after placing my order I was told my order wouldn’t not be ready on the date I needed it. This was ultimately resolved but a bit stressful."
HI Bradley,

Thank you so much for the order and your feedback. I'm sorry to hear of the added stress, which is understandable when a title is print on demand and may take additional time. I'm so glad that it was resolved as our ultimate goal is to make your bulk book ordering as easy and stress-free as possible.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"We ordered at the last minute and they were very helpful to get them to us on time."
Thanks so much for your order and your feedback! We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Would you shop at BulkBooks.com again?
"Ordering books by our conference keynote speaker on BulkBooks.com was quick, easy and efficient. I appreciate the ability to add comments in a notes section that are actually read. This made me happy because it helped me execute a fabulous event for the attendees."
Thanks so much for your order and your feedback. We're glad to hear that your event was a success, and we look forward to serving you again in the future!
BulkBooks.com is rated 4.56 based on 34 reviews