Buy Organics Online Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,405 reviews
Live Chat, Email, Telephone

Tell us how Buy Organics Online made you happy
Hi, Loved the products I received. They make my food taste delicious and it is so nice to know they are organic.
Thank you so much, firstly for your prompt delivery, - I have been amazed for years at how quickly your products appear at my door: thank you for your cheery personal notes that truly brighten my day,: and last, but by no means least, for your quality products = no better Well done you Cheers, Claire
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY AS I BELIEVE THEY NO LONGER OPERATE!!!!! Have purchased from them online and no products delivered and cannot get hold of anyone via phone or otherwise.
Your website says delivery in 5 days. I have tried unsuccessfully to contact the company by phone, chat and email to find out if my order has even been prepared. Cannot even get into the chat window. I have not had any response even in 5 days concerning my order, let alone received it. Perhaps a lot of the negative reviews are indicative of your company. Jan
I ordered a shampoo by Biologika and received a bottle of cherry concentrate instead. I reached out to the company to no avail. The order receipt was correct, but I had been given the wrong item. I searched the website for a customer service email but there was none. The website will not let me upload a photo of proof that the order is wrong..
I placed an order a week ago for product that the website said was IN STOCK. I also paid extra for express postage, as I am travelling and needed this to take with me. They do not respond to email, and the phone never gets answered nor calls returned. Just voicemail. So, not only do I not have my product, I do not have any update, and they have my money. Stay away from these people - highly unprofessional, and I am thinking even a scam. I am reporting them to my credit card company.
Made an order for ber beads necklace and paid express, it arrived normal business time. Do not bother paying postal express. While waiting for order, I ordered same product from a different company on express and it arrived within 3days while I still waited for this order.
Great service. Place is not very far away from where I live, so I decided to collect. I went on a Saturday to collect my order without realising they don't open on Saturdays. But they kindly opened for me, and I was very gratefull for that as I don't get time to do it during the week. Highly recommended.
Odered & picked up quickly. Good service
Great range and very quick delivery!
Excellent service from Jason, delighted you have shampoo
Fast, efficient and priced fairly.
Prompt service and delivery
Great products. Fast delivery
My after hours enquiry was responded to and resolved very quickly. Thank you Kylie ☺️ Cheapest price by far Shipped and delivered in 3 working days The whole process was positive.
Great price, great service
Swift service. Good packaging.
Delivered quickly and the product is as expected. Very reliable.
Order took 6 weeks to arrive. No follow up until I did. Not VG.
Great service. Expensive delivery charge
There was initially an issue with the order and Buy Organics rang me and dispatched the products using express post, at no cost. I couldn't be happier with their service. They are also extremely price competitive.
Buy Organics Online is rated 4.8 based on 2,405 reviews