Buy Organics Online Reviews

Tell us how Buy Organics Online made you happy
Buy Organics Online 1 star review on 10th July 2020
Margaret Swan
More Photos & Videos
Products as described and good delivery communication, thank you
Fantastic service, very fast delivery, and excellent products. Thanks heaps.
I recently bought hemp seed from organics online and the delivery service is fast and the product was delicious, i sprinkle hemp seed on salads For lunch and avocado on toast for breakfast. It’s great to also put in smoothies. I will definitely purchase more products from organics online because they provide best organics products available in Australia.
Arrived quickly and product was as expected
excellent service and prompt delivery
Awesome products and pricing. My colloidal silver nasal spray and throat spray were delivered in a timely fashion; all items neatly packed and protected from any damage in transit. I can highly recommend “BuyOrganics Online”.
Was super excited to find I could get my favourite Teechino drink from you. It arrived promptly
Products were delivered promptly and in good order. Website was easy to use and find what you want. A good experience alround.
Good products, price and shipping. 🤘
Pleased to find this online shop now going to a shopping centre not possible. Found the exact product I wanted at a great price and delivery was fast. I can't be without Body Crystal Deodorant Spray - which I can highly recommend.
Good product. And great delivery service
Excellent service Goods arrived very quickly and all packaged well for transit.
A very good range of products.
Ordered Fri received Mon. Great service. Happy to support melb retail.
I received all I ordered and in great time... thank you
Buy Organics has just about every single thing you could possibly think of! It has been so helpful since I moved to Australia & they also have good discounted prices for select products. There are brands on this website that I haven't been able to find since being in America!! The only small issue I have run across is that there is often a lot of things are out of stock.
Prices are amazing and delivery is so quick! Absolutely impressed
It’s not easy to find gluten free rolled oats or Uncontaminated oats, so finding these oats online is a blessing. Quick to arrive too so bonus points ! Id much prefer to buy Australia made and owned oats but they are hard to get , so USA oats are the next best thing.
Goods arrived in a timely manner and will be using again.
One star because at least they had stock of One item that I had found hard to source elsewhere. Otherwise I'd be giving zero stars. I was horrified to receive an unnecessarily huge box, full of environmentally unfriendly non-recyclable packing beads around items that are essentially not fragile. A compostable packing bag would have been sufficient. This from a company who includes the word "organics" in their name! Not only that, 2 items were incorrectly supplied, whether a deliberate substitution or mistake I don't know. I didn't bother to complain, not confident I could have explained these 2 issues politely, just put the items to use even though not what I wanted. But since a review has been requested I might as well be honest.
Buy Organics Online 1 star review on 10th July 2020
Thanks Margaret for your review. All our packaging is either reused from suppliers or biodegradable packing materials. The beads disolve in water and are the most environmentally friendly material we can find. We dont hesitate using it for this very reason. We've had the bottle brushes break in transit (similar to your product) so we dont leave anything to chance in protecting customers orders. We are not pefect, but strive to provide all customers with the best possible service. All you needed to do was let us know we sent a wrong product and we would happily resolve the situation. We've since looked up your order and could tell where our mistake was. We express posted the product out same day we were aware of any issue. Tracking says parcel was delivered within last 15 minutes (within 1 business day after we were aware of any issues). We cant take back the mistake, but hopefully we clarified your misunderstanding about the packaging and resolved your issue in a timely manner.
Regards,
Buy Organics Online
I have been purchasing this product for over 10 years. The best tasting Stevia out there.
Buy Organics Online is rated 4.78 based on 1,244 reviews