Buy Smarte Reviews

of reviewers recommend Buy Smarte

info@buysmarte.com.au

Tell us how Buy Smarte made you happy
Great staff and was a pleasure to deal with. Made a mistake and got the wrong product and they sorted it, no fuss...
Connor had great PR, and provided great service. The Rinnai Granada we bought works beautifully. Would deal there again.
Fast shipping and great communication, will buy from again!
I recently bought a dishwasher from Buy Smarte really good service they called me to say when my purchase was due to arrive they were on time and lovely friendly customer service. Have not tried my dishwasher yet as it hasn’t been installed. Waiting to have my kitchen renovation finished.
Got a 75" tv, was the cheapest in my state and got it in less than a week when everyone else had a min of a 2 week wait time. Very happy with everything, would recommend to anyone.
Bought Haier Cooktop Induction HCI905FTB3. So far so good.
delivery quilkly and high CP rate
Great price and fantastic customer service! We will be back for more purchases in the future. Extremely happy with our dryer and the price was fantastic! Easy to deal with from initial phone call to purchase and staff were all great.
Excellent prices for good brands
Quick, efficient, great price
Easy and responsive to deal with
Fast installation and quick delivery
super fast, and cheaper than Jibi as well
Approximately 5wks ago I was in the market for a new vacuum & had decided on a Samsung bespoke jet elite extra stick vacuum ( $1400 from Harvey Norman or the Samsung website ) Whilst browsing buysmart appeared & had the exact vaccum I was looking for but was $500 cheaper priced at $900. I then discovered buysmart sell factory 2nds hence the lower price. It came tested & with a years warranty so I thought why not so long as it works, I mean who doesn't want a $500 saving. I then processed my order online & was told it was being preped for transport & would receive an email when it leaves the warehouse. 5 days went buy & no email so I rang the contact number & spoke with John who informed me he will check the warehouse & get back to me within an hour or so which he did but only to inform me that the vacuum had been "lost in transit" & that left me 2 options. One a full refund or two I could wait 2-3 weeks for a replacement to come in so I decided to wait. After a week & half I was checking the buysmart website to see if they had my vacuum but they didn't however they did have the next model up ( Bespoke jet AI vacuum $1500 but $1000 at buysmart) so I rang & spoke to John again to see if I could upgrade to the AI to which he said that would not be a problem but because there was an issue with my original purchase he would sell me the AI model for the same price ( $900 ) that I had already paid for the lower grade vaccum thereby saving me an extra $100. A $600 dollar saving in total. When the vacuum arrived the box was a little rough but everything inside was well protected. I have tested the multiple vaccum & motorised mop heads as well as the dust free dispensing system several times & everything works as it should so far. I'm very happy with my purchase but I have to say there's a lot to be said for customer service & John did an exceptional job. He was quick to sort out my problem & bent over backwards to make things happen without any lame ass excuses,hesitation or apprehension. As far as I'm concerned he went above & beyond & that is why buysmart get 5stars but also my recommendation to shop with them. My experience with buysmart may have had a few bumps in the beginning but it was well worth it therefore they now have a loyal customer. Simply outstanding.....keep up the good work.
Speedy delivery, friendly staff, good product
Easy to navigate website, extremely fast delivery and great product! Would definitely recommend
Great communication by delivery. Fridge arrived on time. Very happy with purchase
5 stars best service
I was wary of purchasing a factory refurbished monitor at first, but was lured in by the price. The monitor arrived 2 business days later in perfect condition. It seemed factory sealed and there were no obvious imperfections. Everything worked well. 10/10 would buy again.
really fast