Buy Smarte Reviews

Buy Smarte 5 star review on 29th January 2024
Andrea
Buy Smarte 5 star review on 30th November 2023
Sally
Best service, bought the fridge can’t notice the dent, very happy specially with the speed of the delivery in 2 days Will buy again from them
Super positive retail experience and a perfect example of why independent businesses should be supported! After suspecting a bit of casual price fixing between three high-profile electronics retailers (the price of the item was increased on the same date to exactly the same price...) I did an internet search and up popped Buy-Smarte. Not only was their advertised price $100 cheaper than the previous price of the marquee retailers, but $600+ cheaper than the increased price. I rang Buy-Smarte around opening time but got no answer; however, I wasn't concerned knowing how busy retailers can get around opening time. BUT In under a minute, I received a call back asking if they could help and apologised for not answering immediately. $OLD!!! on positive attitude alone - let alone the $600 saving! Also delivered to regional NSW for $40 in three working days. So, if you can support this business, please do so because they are a breath of fresh air and old-school service in stark contrast to the major retailers' contemptuous "churn and burn" approach. Kudos Buy-Smarte!
Buy Smarte 5 star review on 18th March 2024
I bought from these guys a tv 11 years ago and was very satisfied with the service at the time.so when it was time to upgrade I went straight to them as the service is second to none plus the savings and honest advice you won’t get at any other factory second outlets John is a great guy and very helpful
Customer service very good
Easier to buy, smart rates as well.
Good service tv arrived on time the date of delivery great service
I really love my fridge pre loved but it is like new. Thank you
Really good price and very fast delivery.
Tarik had excellent sales experience, he knows all his products he got him in the right direction. I am very satisfied with everything I bought from buy smart.
Great price and super quick delivery. Highly recommended.
Great experience. Good price. Quick delivery! Will buy here again.
Product was suppose to be delivered on Tuesday even though we had no previous advise. I did request via email on Monday what day delivery would be. Card was left as we were not home. We rebooked delivery for Friday. I took the whole day off and waited. No advise given for non delivery until I rang customer sevise, who were very helpful. Unfortunately the drivers truck broke down in morning however no advise was given that delivery would not be made. Now rebooked for Monday
Helpful and efficient. Very ptrice competitive.
Good product and ontime delivery.
Box Damged but no tvstand and neck inside. Complain about this parts, they gave me 2ndhand broken neck.
Seamlessly easy, best price and very well communicated with regards to purchasing and stellar delivery! I would give these guys 6 🌟 stars if I could….
Very happy with service
Fantastic service very quick delivery and great product thanks
Amazing serice and would definately purchase from again :)
The actual purchase of TV was not a problem. But the delivery procsess needs some work. Did not happen smoothly. Also I think when a large screen TV is purchsed especially anything 75inch and up insulation of the TV on deleivery should be considered. My wife and myself were to unpack TV. But the reality is that due to its size more hands where required, especially if instuling the heavy stand. Once placing the stand on the TV required another two sets of hands to lift because of the weight. Once trying to lift the screen commenced to bend because of its thin frame. I am suprised that there has been no screens cracking due to lifting TV once stand in on by others reported . Luckly we hand other set of hands at home to help otherwise we could not have lifted TV with out damanging it due to its size .
Buy Smarte is rated 4.8 based on 757 reviews