canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
The images were just what I ordered!
I'm satisfied
All 4 photos had the tops of the heads cut off. Very disappointed in this company. Can't get a hold of anyone, you have to send an email and if you try and send attachments of what they send it doesn't go through.
I love my picture. It's Beautiful . Great Work. Yes I would and will Recommend you highly to all my friends.
2 of our photos were blurry and 1 of them had a blue scratch on it.
Very quick delivery! Good quality. And great prices!!
!!!!!!!!!!
Very easy to order, excellent quality and fast service!
They "nudged" the picture to just fit, other companies were balkier about that sort of issue. (my image was 12 exact, without any room for error)
The tl:dr is: they are great! The color was spot on, brighter than I had expected, which means they might have balanced the color, super if they did.
In either case, I am delighted and have been talking up the great prices!~
The ordering process was super easy and the canvas prints are absolutely gorgeous. Shipping was fast and all items were packed carefully. The Christmas discount was amazing. I'm definitely ordering my next prints from here again.
Picture was great, but did not include hanging hardware I paid for.
Fantastic price and the color prints very close to the original, easier said than done. Thank you!!
This company fails to communicate and rectify problems in a reasonable amount of time. I recently had a situation where i placed an order on their web site for 6 canvas prints fora total of 72.00. Somehow the order was placed twice and my credit card charged twice. Luckily I caught the mistake within 12 hours. But, when i tried to contact the company to rectify the situation, all i got was a voicemail saying that all correspondence had to be done by email, which of course i followed up. Much to my disappointment my orders were and received way before they continued to contact by email. This went on for weeks. I the mean time i contacted my credit card to start a dispute. The canvas prints were not satisfactory. I ended up using the six prints that i kept and painted originals over the image. I also wrote a 3 page letter to the company explaining the series of concerns associated with this simple order. Finally, three weeks later, they refunded my credit card for the second order after i sent the Canvasdiscount a picture of the 6 destroyed canvasses. All of this could have been avoided with better communication through their “ customer service”. I will never do business with this company again. Quality alone is not to my satisfaction.
I love the way the pics look on the canvas
They are so quick and the quality is great.
I would highly recommend this company
Awesome and great for the price
They are picture perfect!!
Quality for a low price..Thank You
Great product at very low prices.
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,517 reviews