canvasdiscount.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend canvasdiscount.com

Tell us how canvasdiscount.com made you happy
I have ordered many canvas prints from this company. Excellent quality, the price is right and I have never been disappointed!
The quality of the print is directly related to the quality of the photo you send them. Send them the proper file you will get great results. I sent them a scan of an 8x10 print.
Never got my print that I paid for. No one will answer me about where it is.
Super service. Quick arrival. Very affordable. A+
Good color, good price, stretching could be better a little wavy other top
Do Not Order From This Company. I would give 0 stars if possible.
I ordered a canvas for Christmas well before their cut off date, and it is now January 3rd and still no product. This company is so shady. I have written at least 6 times and have gotten nothing but canned responses.
One response told me that my canvas was returned to them because nobody was home to receive the order. They told me that it was my fault because nobody was there for a week. However, there was never any notification of delivery and their shipping just said a label was created in Germany (I thought they were made in the US). Also, there was somebody there... they never attempted any delivery. They were going to ship it again, but never did.
I submitted another customer service request and was then told that apparently my canvas never made it to UPS and they would ship it as soon as they can make one.
I have told them multiple times that I don’t want this anymore and that I want a refund, which had gone completely ignored.
Also, I tried their “live chat” a number of times, and was told it was not working. This was during regular business hours.
I am disappointed because it was a cool picture to have on canvas, and now even if it was delivered, I would be annoyed looking at it. They are not to be trusted.
Looks great! Exactly what I sent, nothing more, nothing less. Nice job.
The price is great, delivery is on point, the on thing that I don't like is the time it take to response to the email.
Rather than that, all is great.
Your ad came up the evening of December 10 and I decided to order the picture of our 14 year old snauzer for my hubby after we had decided not to get gifts this year. At 6AM the next morning our beloved girl passed away unexpectedly. The picture came out so beautiful and means so much to us. Thank you so much.
Before I hit submit on my order it said guaranteed Christmas delivery and I ordered my stuff 2 weeks before than my pillow came on the 23rd and my blanket didn’t come until the 30th everytime I tried to get ahold of a agent the phone wouldn’t let me speak to anyone so I had to file a complaint in order to know what was going on with my order . The pillow and blanket were absolutely amazing when they did come but the time frame was crazy
The blanket we ordered was great!
Picture was clear and the blanket was good quality.
Great products, prices and service.
Great product, Fast ship[ng
Beautiful work, quick turnaround time, and delivered in a well protected box!
We have several canvas prints!
Quality of pictures was a 10
I love how great the pictures look on canvas.
blanket and pillow look just like the picture...my grandkids love them
I just received my canvas pictures and they are beautiful. Color is good and quality is fantastic. Shipment came quickly.
Great picture quality on a 48×60 dimension. I'm impressed.
Nice product for the price. She loved receiving it as a gift.
canvasdiscount.com is rated 4.56 based on 1,517 reviews