Chilton Furniture Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chilton Furniture

About Chilton Furniture: Chilton is a family-owned, Maine company dedicated to selling fine, wood furniture, all American-made. We are known for our Shaker-inspired designs, and also feature Arts & Crafts, modern and cottage style pieces in solid cherry, maple, ash, walnut, and quarter-sawn oak. We are also known for the quality craftsmanship of our custom work. Many of our pieces can be custom built to your specifications.

Much of our furniture is handcrafted in small Maine workshops, and we also work with boutique craftsmen in New Hampshire, Vermont and the Midwest, many of whom have been partners for decades. All of these cabinetmakers have a Shaker-like dedication to workmanship, function, and simplicity of line and form. All of Chilton’s pieces are built to our high standards, and a growing number are original, proprietary designs.

866.883.3366

contact@chiltons.com

410 Payne Road

How would you rate Chilton Furniture ?

(optional)

Michael G
"We’ve only had it for a few days but it’s beautiful !! My wife luvs it .. The delivery was perfect , they delivered it the day they said they would and set it up for us as well ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thx mike"
Thomas H
"We purchased a live edge sofa table, and had a custom sized live edge dining room table made to go with it. The wait was worth it. The quality is superb, the finish is perfect, yet clearly hand made. We had previously owned cherry chairs, and the match is perfect. The table and chairs are statement pieces, and they make the room.Our sales consultant, Herb, was awesome and helped us with the selection and order details. Great experience overall."
"It looks beautiful!"
Lorraine C
Verified Buyer
"Chilton Furniture was professional from start to finish. The bedroom cherry furniture is amazing and I will order additional furniture from Chilton."
Lorraine,

Thank you for the very kind comments. Our Acadia collection are all original Chilton designs and the set is built here in Maine. So glad you are happy with your new pieces.

Chilton Furniture Co.
"The table is perfect. I will use it for crafting. Love it."
"A beautiful piece of furniture. The sales people at the Freeport store were very helpful, friendly and nice."
"the clean lines, form and function fit perfectly into the room!!"
"Beautiful craftsmanship. I love this bed!"
Michael,

So glad you both are happy with it, and thank you for sharing the photos!

Very best,

Chilton Furniture Co.
"I have purchased several items from Chilton Furniture over the past couple of years and am always impressed with the quality of their furniture. My most recent purchase is a couple of Cottage Rockers for my front porch. The style of the rockers compliments my home and adds a welcoming touch to our front entryway."
Tyler,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, and enjoy your new Cottage rockers!

Very best,

Chilton Furniture Co.
"We love the quality of Chilton Furniture. We bought 6 cherry kitchen chairs 20+ years ago and they have held up incredibly well so we were excited to purchase a matching cherry table. The table is stunning yet functional. It has two large leaves that store under the table. The order time took about 10 weeks which is what I was told when I ordered. The set up went well. The only problem was the leaves not aligning correctly but Chilton's sent out their master crafts person to look at it and we are in the process of getting it fixed. I would highly recommend Chilton's."
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback, and nice to still have you as a customer after all of these years! Please let us know if the leaves are not corrected to your satisfaction--we will get them taken care of.

Chilton Furniture Co.
"Staff at Chilton in Scarborough were friendly and helpful."
"Absolutely exquisite workmanship! Absolutely stunning wood! And the delivery of the table was...absolutely professional in every way!"
"Beautiful with great delivery sevice"
"Fine product selection. Excellent sales and delivery service."
"Our shopping experience at Chilton was pleasant and productive. We were offered assistance as we entered and then left alone to browse the store. Once we narrowed down our choices the salesman was very helpful explaining the quality of the bar stools we were looking at. The ordering process was quick and easy. We now have our three Abbott’s Mill stools and they are beautiful! The craftsmanship and quality of finish is exactly what we were looking for."
"Over the past 18 months, we have purchased 5 beds from Chilton Furniture, 10 bedside tables, 2 live edge benches and a stepping stool. There are reasons we keep going back to Chilton: excellent craftsmanship of the furniture and commendable service by the staff. Plan ahead. There is a wait time between order and delivery, but the wait is well worth it."
Peter & Diana,

So glad you have been happy with your furniture and thank you for all of your business! Hope to see you soon,

Adelaide M
Verified Buyer
"Love the wood and color"
"My salesman was excellent and I like your new arrangement in the Freeport store. I had come in just to start my search for a dining room table and was not intending to purchase. So many beautiful objects and then I saw the perfect house present for my son's apartment. A dory basket which is perfect for his oversized kitchen counter and appealing to him because he is a sailor and wood worker."
Thank you for the kind words about our new showroom at Freeport! We are glad you found something you liked and hope to see you back soon.

Thomas,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts and the beautiful photos of your new furniture! We are so glad you love your new Acadia collection. Hope to see you soon.

Chilton Furniture Co.
"The sale rep, Zack, was very helpful and knowledgeable. The service delivery was perfect in that I was notified of the impending delivery and the furniture was in perfect condition. The coffee table and end table are just so beautiful. They are beautifully made and the wood is even more beautiful. All in all, my experience with Chilton's was exceptional."
Joanne,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about your new furniture! We are so glad you are happy with your new pieces. Hope to see you soon.

Kathleen M
Verified Buyer
"We called to order the table during the sale. It came in promptly after the sale was over and we called to be sure it was ready on our way to pick it up. Always easy to work with - Zach did a great job."
"Ordering my new bed and dresser from Chiltons was a breeze. The sales staff were very knowledgeable and willing to go above and beyond to ensure the pieces were everything I hoped for and more! I’m looking forward to adding some more pieces to my Chiltons collection!"
Chilton Furniture is rated 4.86 based on 175 reviews