Chilton Furniture Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Chilton Furniture

About Chilton Furniture: Chilton is a family-owned, Maine company dedicated to selling fine, wood furniture, all American-made. We are known for our Shaker-inspired designs, and also feature Arts & Crafts, modern and cottage style pieces in solid cherry, maple, ash, walnut, and quarter-sawn oak. We are also known for the quality craftsmanship of our custom work. Many of our pieces can be custom built to your specifications.

Much of our furniture is handcrafted in small Maine workshops, and we also work with boutique craftsmen in New Hampshire, Vermont and the Midwest, many of whom have been partners for decades. All of these cabinetmakers have a Shaker-like dedication to workmanship, function, and simplicity of line and form. All of Chilton’s pieces are built to our high standards, and a growing number are original, proprietary designs.

866.883.3366

contact@chiltons.com

410 Payne Road

How would you rate Chilton Furniture ?

Joseph T
"The company was very easy to deal with from the order stage until final delivery"
Michael G
"We’ve only had it for a few days but it’s beautiful !! My wife luvs it .. The delivery was perfect , they delivered it the day they said they would and set it up for us as well ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thx mike"
Thomas H
"We purchased a live edge sofa table, and had a custom sized live edge dining room table made to go with it. The wait was worth it. The quality is superb, the finish is perfect, yet clearly hand made. We had previously owned cherry chairs, and the match is perfect. The table and chairs are statement pieces, and they make the room.Our sales consultant, Herb, was awesome and helped us with the selection and order details. Great experience overall."
"Our Bethel suite of bedroom furniture is everything I hoped it would be. The craftsmanship and the Shaker inspired designed made it a perfect choice for our master bedroom in our retirement home on the coast of Maine. The clean lines and the beautiful wood tones really complement the coastal cottage look I am striving to create. My husband, a professional woodworker, especially appreciates the exceptional workmanship."
Kathie,

Thank you for your feedback! We know you will love your new Bethel furniture, and we are flattered to hear the kind words from your husband, a wood worker. We hope to see you again soon.

Chilton Furniture Co.
"This is a wonderful company! Have had two of the live edge beds delivered to Florida. They do a fantastic job in delivering and setting up. Have both the Cherry and Walnut. Both beautiful."
"We had a great experience with every sales person we've spoken with at Chilton. They provided personal and excellent service. We also found delivery service they use to do an excellent job. We couldn't be happier with our experience."
We are so glad to hear about your great experience and thank you for your feedback about Chilton and your new table, dresser, bench and other pieces. We very much appreciate your taking the time, and we know you will love your new furniture. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Warmest regards,

Chilton Furniture Co.
"We recently ordered two shaker beds. The first bed, in all cherry, is perfect. The wood selected for the headboard are well matched and the cherry nicely figured. It is already darkening a bit and is a lovely color. For the second shaker bed, we ordered a bird's eye maple headboard with a cherry frame. This bed is outstanding. Again, the bird's eye wood in the headboard is well matched and looks fantastic. The folks at Chilton's were wonderful. We picked up our own bed frame and staff helped us load our truck and properly care for the bed frame pieces. Overall, we will continue to buy from Chilton's and recommend their products to all!"
"Great service; great choices; quality product!!"
"My 3rd purchase within the year speaks to my satisfaction!"
"Delivery team was very professional and arrived when scheduled."
"What can I say, I love my desk. So well made, it fits perfectly. The people who delivered the desk were very polite, fast and neat. Now you will have to wait for them to make the desk but let me assure you, your piece of furniture will be stunning. We've bought before and happy but this is the best of the best. Thank you."
"The staff at the Scarborough store was very knowledgeable and helpful in my quest for the perfect desk for my private study in my new home. They kept me updated on the status of the desk's arrival and called to let me know as soon as they had a delivery date. The delivery team was also outstanding and made sure the desk was exactly where I wanted it - as well as ensuring it was the desk I ordered. The desk is my lifelong desk and I smile every day when I walk into my study."
"The craftsmanship is outstanding. The furniture is beautiful without fussiness. Not only is every piece wonderful to behold, it is also highly functional. My home feels warmer and more inviting for having these handcrafted beauties throughout the house. I highly recommend working with Chilton Furniture. The look and feel exceed expectations. And working with Chilton was a pleasure. You will not be disappointed."
"The Sunday River bed is gorgeous; it fits and enhances the room beautifully."
"My new foyer cupboard is just beautiful - I am beyond thrilled with the workmanship and with the gorgeous wood selected for the project. It mixes in so well with all the antiques that I have and more than holds its own. The proportions are perfect and it fits the space exactly. I am so very happy with my purchase and so glad that I decided to buy from Chilton."
Nancy,
We are blushing! Thank you for the extremely kind words and we are so happy to hear that you love your new piece. Hope to see you again very soon!
Sincerely,
Chilton Furniture Co.
"Could be more forthcoming with updates on status of order."
Terry,
Thank you for your feedback. Our Shaker pieces have been in high demand and the builder who makes your workbench has a longer wait time than usual, which we apologize for. The good news is that he recently hired two more experienced full-time woodworkers and is currently looking to hire one more. It's great to be putting people to work and build-times for that piece should be coming back down.
We apologize again for any inconvenience and we thank you very much for your business.
Sincerely,
Lorraine C
Verified Buyer
"Chilton Furniture was professional from start to finish. The bedroom cherry furniture is amazing and I will order additional furniture from Chilton."
Lorraine,

Thank you for the very kind comments. Our Acadia collection are all original Chilton designs and the set is built here in Maine. So glad you are happy with your new pieces.

Warmest regards,

Chilton Furniture Co.
"The table is perfect. I will use it for crafting. Love it."
"A beautiful piece of furniture. The sales people at the Freeport store were very helpful, friendly and nice."
"the clean lines, form and function fit perfectly into the room!!"
"Beautiful craftsmanship. I love this bed!"
Michael,

So glad you both are happy with it, and thank you for sharing the photos!

Very best,