Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
Choose Health took A very long time to produce my results. The Nurse only said my ratio was in range. Nothing else. Not that it was not optimal range or borderline range...nothing. Not that estradiol and progesterone were liw or high in that range....which is what I was trying to determine. Not the greatest.
The tests were not as comprehensive as my lab tests from my annual wellness checkup. I thought the video of the results was unprofessional and clunky. It was obvious that these are standard videos made for all customers and not really tailor-made as professed. I did go on to find out more about the GGT results and found that this test is very sensitive and results can be skewed by consumption of alcohol within 24 hrs of testing. I do appreciate the warning, nonetheless. If you don't have access to yearly blood tests, then this is a reasonably priced alternative, however.
The results were not received almost three weeks late. When I checked on line for states, it indicated as still "at home". So I paid another service and received results in two days. In between the three weeks, no communication, no email acknowledgement, etc, I thought the sample was lost. I will not use this product again
I thought the results were limited. I was expecting information on my electrolyte balances, B vitamins levels, etc. Items I felt a runner should be aware of if running in the heat. Since I regularly visit my doctor and get detailed results of everything Choose Health provided, it is not worth the cost. Canceled my subscription.
Choose Health lab results differ significantly from lab results from my PCP. Also, cost of membership should include consultation with clinician. Should not be an additional cost to discuss lab results. Please read the fine print before joining.
Mine was fine...but I ordered on for my husband and can't change it to his name...it keeps coming up with my results.
I ordered the testosterone test kit. I received general results for blood sugar, cholesterol, etc, but no testosterone testing was done! I'm waiting to hear from choose health about this
This was not at all what I thought it would be. It really didn’t give any insight on my health, short term nor long term. Not very satisfied.
Their mission is good. Lab work too as far as I can tell. Delivery and details not so hot. I did one test. Instructions not that clear and it took longer to get results than advertised. Then signed up for quarterly tests and have yet to get a test kit. Growing pains?
Choose Health is rated 3.91 based on 118 reviews