Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I thought the results were limited. I was expecting information on my electrolyte balances, B vitamins levels, etc. Items I felt a runner should be aware of if running in the heat. Since I regularly visit my doctor and get detailed results of everything Choose Health provided, it is not worth the cost. Canceled my subscription.
Choose Health lab results differ significantly from lab results from my PCP. Also, cost of membership should include consultation with clinician. Should not be an additional cost to discuss lab results. Please read the fine print before joining.
Mine was fine...but I ordered on for my husband and can't change it to his name...it keeps coming up with my results.
I ordered the testosterone test kit. I received general results for blood sugar, cholesterol, etc, but no testosterone testing was done! I'm waiting to hear from choose health about this
This was not at all what I thought it would be. It really didn’t give any insight on my health, short term nor long term. Not very satisfied.
Their mission is good. Lab work too as far as I can tell. Delivery and details not so hot. I did one test. Instructions not that clear and it took longer to get results than advertised. Then signed up for quarterly tests and have yet to get a test kit. Growing pains?
Choose Health is rated 4.00 based on 96 reviews