Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I love this product! It is an easy-to-use service that provides vital information about my health and actionable feedback for me to improve my long-term health.
Perfect Product, 100% would recommend.
Was an easy, reliable way to check my markers. Customer service was good. My only complain was the status tracker didn't work. It never advanced from showing the test being at my home so was concerned my test was lost. All of a sudden got email saying my results were ready. That was a relief, but still, tracker was not great.
Terrible customer service, no one to speak with, charging me after canceling, order wrong, still sending kits that I did not order. Will get an attorney if I can’t get resolve.
I really liked how easy it was to collect the sample. The turn around time from the lab was great. The charts are easy to understand. The issue is the insights. If you are suboptimal in 2 areas, the advice is completely different. For instance one insight is to go on a Whole30 diet and another is to go paleo. Which should I do? Then I have to pay more to talk to a doctor? I liked being able to take this into my own hands, but it needs some tweaking.
I am so disappointed because it seemed like it could be a really great service but my first order included TSH test, but I did not receive TSH results and when I asked about that I was simply told that I could have a 25% discount on my next test. I would not have set up the subscription at all if I had not been able to get a TSH test because it was my primary concern. When I explained that and asked for a refund I was only told that my subscription would be canceled at my request and no mention of refund even though I had stated clearly that without a refund I would be disputing the charge for that and the second kit that they sent me before I even sent my first test card in. I didn't receive any kind of real apology and so I have disputed the charge for both kits. I also removed my review on my Facebook page which linked for new customers to be driven to this service and I have explained that the reason I had to resend my positive review was poor customer service.
Tests resulted quickly and in an easy to understand format.
Very disappointed with the testing procedures. Had to stuck finger twice and still did not get enough blood on sample to spread completely. I called support was told to send sample in anyway. I'm still waiting on results or reply after 3 weeks. I asked for a new kit or refund no reply as of yet.
was hoping for actual numbers from results not there scale can't compare with previous test
Thanks so much. Results came in fast and were informative!
I love that every few months I can monitor my own health without having to see a doctor
Test arrived in a timely manner and we had results in 6 days. Convenience of at home testing.
I love that I can check my health markers from the comfort of my own home! This is super helpful and the results were accurate!
The entire process was very easy. I was surprised at my results. Knowing that I am going to test again, keeps me focused on my health, taking better care of myself and improving those numbers. Thank you for offering this service.
Good information and love that you go into more details.
I experience some confusion on the app stating my kit was not delivered after I mailed it . USPS tracked and stated it was delivered Through reaching out to Choose Health for assistance I discovered the kit had indeed arrived at the lab and the delay that I experienced was created by an interface error that causes me to see the kit as not delivered. It only corrected once results were processed on 4/22/2022.
Choose Health took A very long time to produce my results. The Nurse only said my ratio was in range. Nothing else. Not that it was not optimal range or borderline range...nothing. Not that estradiol and progesterone were liw or high in that range....which is what I was trying to determine. Not the greatest.
Amazing affordable opportunity for individuals to understand their current health "baseline" and what they need to do to improve their health in a proactive / preventative model. This is what we need at this time to educate folks and shift the healthcare mindset from reactive (drugs and surgery) to proactive and preventative. Many thanks for what you are doing to move this movement forward.
My results just came back, I have a lot to work on, which I was suspected of, that's why I chose this lab to do my test. They are very thorough with the data explanation, also gave fast results.
The tests were not as comprehensive as my lab tests from my annual wellness checkup. I thought the video of the results was unprofessional and clunky. It was obvious that these are standard videos made for all customers and not really tailor-made as professed. I did go on to find out more about the GGT results and found that this test is very sensitive and results can be skewed by consumption of alcohol within 24 hrs of testing. I do appreciate the warning, nonetheless. If you don't have access to yearly blood tests, then this is a reasonably priced alternative, however.
So far so good