Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I love this product! It is an easy-to-use service that provides vital information about my health and actionable feedback for me to improve my long-term health.
Convenient way to easily test cholesterol at home. Four stars instead of five because there was no notification when test was complete. Once I received email for this review, I realized results must be in, went to website to get results, luckily I kept paperwork with barcode because I needed it to get results, no mention of this in step by step instructions.
While the website for ordering is a little buggy,, and ranges given for normal results for the various tests differ in two different locations on the website nonetheless this is an important set of blood tests and they deliver the results economically and with Useful recommendations for improving the results
This is a great way to have your blood check in between doctor’s visit. I will use the results for comparisons and on my next doctor’s visit
DIDN'T WORK
Great overall experience. Looking forward to more tests.
I'm liking the reasonable and convenient way to check some of the relevant blood tests to help monitor and change my life style and risks in between my doctor's visits to formally evaluate my values.
Never got result back. My husband got it back within a week. We sent them in at the same time
Their mission is good. Lab work too as far as I can tell. Delivery and details not so hot. I did one test. Instructions not that clear and it took longer to get results than advertised. Then signed up for quarterly tests and have yet to get a test kit. Growing pains?
Choose Health is an excellent way to monitor key health indicators without the hassle or Covid danger of going through a clinic. Anyone interested in increasing their healthspan by making appropriate diet, exercise, and lifestyle interventions needs to know the status of their metabolic and cardiovascular health and the trends over time.
Easy and on point! As much as I don’t want to hear about things that I can better I needed to. Now I hope to fix what I can and live a happier life, thank you!
I would have preferred a printable report included. If that it possible I would like to receive one n my email
Very informative. Took a little while to get my results back but other than that, it was great!
On principle, the Choose Health Test Kit is a great way to find out more about your overall health. I found once I understood the exact way to take the test, it was a breeze. I only wish the instructions were accessible online through my desktop computer. I have started to incorporate some of the suggestions to improve my health but I wish I could print out the suggestions as a reminder. All and all, it's a quick and helpful test kit for a very reasonable price!
Easy, accurate, great customer service.
I love the easy mail in process of the testing and I love you not only give the marker numbers but recommendations on effective remedies. Great Job!
As someone who has always been allergic to going to the doctor, Choose Health is an easy and convenient way to track the health markers that matter most. Knowledge is power!
Too basic not enough explanation
Very happy with the process and your excellent customer service. Thank you and stay safe!
The product arrived when expected. Support was appreciated and timely. My results appeared days after mailing back to the company. Now I have more knowledge about the status of my health.
Customer service was very helpful with a question I had. The results come back quickly and are easy to understand.
Choose Health is rated 4.44 based on 48 reviews