Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I love this product! It is an easy-to-use service that provides vital information about my health and actionable feedback for me to improve my long-term health.
Took 6 weeks to get results - not convinced I was post office
I thought the results were limited. I was expecting information on my electrolyte balances, B vitamins levels, etc. Items I felt a runner should be aware of if running in the heat. Since I regularly visit my doctor and get detailed results of everything Choose Health provided, it is not worth the cost. Canceled my subscription.
I sent in my blood test and have never heard back from you. There is no phone number to call so I feel it's not a good company.
Provides no value.
Unfortunately it was not what I expected. Details were very basic and with a small dab of blood I am not sure how much details you are able to get.
I decided to try Choose Health testing while at the same time (on the same day) sending in a testing strip to another service. It was interesting to compare and contrast results (which were not the same regarding such readings as HDL cholesterol). I think Choice will be helpful in tracking health indicators.
Quick results, great results analysis, good collection of markers measured.
I need my testosterone tested you came with no results! Will never use your company again a waste of money
Choose Health lab results differ significantly from lab results from my PCP. Also, cost of membership should include consultation with clinician. Should not be an additional cost to discuss lab results. Please read the fine print before joining.
Rip off. I was promised testosterone testing. That did not happen. Save your money.
The test was not difficult to take and I received my results in just a few days. It gave me the info I was looking for.
Reporting of results excellent
My lab took almost a month to get processed and my results delivered to me.
After developing a few bad habits over the past year, I wanted to see exactly how and what toll it had taken on my body, so I decided to try Choose Health. It was an extremely easy process with quick results. The results came with a medical professionals encouragement as to what aspects of my lifestyle were having a positive effect on my overall health as well as recommendations as to what areas I could improve and how to do that. I'd definitely recommend Choose Health.
Mine was fine...but I ordered on for my husband and can't change it to his name...it keeps coming up with my results.
Blood test was very convenient and helpful for me to see what lifestyle changes I need to make to improve my numbers.Will definitely take another test in 2months to see if I have improving numbers.
very little information on blood test report..waste of time and money..doesn't help physician and he is ordering another blood work ..
I am waiting to receive my results from my testing. I have sent in several requests for assistance logging into my account and am yet to have anyone respond.
Thank you! Convenient, simple and easy!
Timely results and simple to use! Would buy again!
Choose Health is rated 3.97 based on 97 reviews