Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
Read Choose Health Reviews
The test was easy to take and the results came back in a week. The results were well organized, clear and educational. My only complaint is after the initial purchase, they assume you will continue every three months taking the tests. I had to "unenroll" by contacting the company. The company presents as sales orientated to keep "clients", rather than letting people decide if they want to continue on with the tests after they have taken their first test. I simply used it as a 6-month bridge till I see my dr for annual blood tests.
Good results!
I have been trying to get answers for a couple weeks, only to get older questions answered and no resolution. Yesterday I got an email saying my results were in and link, results are nowhere to be found. Emailed again and they asked to forward them the email… so frustrating, I just want to see my results then see resolution to the lack of timely support.
This is a Fantastic Company, so easy to do the test and send in. The Service is superb, and they explain the test very well and the phone service is a great idea. So nice to be able to talk to someone about it.
Easy and fast. I want to check my cholesterol levels more often while making some dietary adjustments (mostly a reduction in saturated fat intake). With this product I don’t need to fast or go to the doctors office. I just take the test in the morning before breakfast and the results come back a few days later.
Took 6 weeks to get results - not convinced I was post office
I thought the results were limited. I was expecting information on my electrolyte balances, B vitamins levels, etc. Items I felt a runner should be aware of if running in the heat. Since I regularly visit my doctor and get detailed results of everything Choose Health provided, it is not worth the cost. Canceled my subscription.
I sent in my blood test and have never heard back from you. There is no phone number to call so I feel it's not a good company.
Provides no value.
Unfortunately it was not what I expected. Details were very basic and with a small dab of blood I am not sure how much details you are able to get.
I decided to try Choose Health testing while at the same time (on the same day) sending in a testing strip to another service. It was interesting to compare and contrast results (which were not the same regarding such readings as HDL cholesterol). I think Choice will be helpful in tracking health indicators.
Quick results, great results analysis, good collection of markers measured.
I need my testosterone tested you came with no results! Will never use your company again a waste of money
Choose Health lab results differ significantly from lab results from my PCP. Also, cost of membership should include consultation with clinician. Should not be an additional cost to discuss lab results. Please read the fine print before joining.
Rip off. I was promised testosterone testing. That did not happen. Save your money.
The test was not difficult to take and I received my results in just a few days. It gave me the info I was looking for.
Reporting of results excellent
My lab took almost a month to get processed and my results delivered to me.
After developing a few bad habits over the past year, I wanted to see exactly how and what toll it had taken on my body, so I decided to try Choose Health. It was an extremely easy process with quick results. The results came with a medical professionals encouragement as to what aspects of my lifestyle were having a positive effect on my overall health as well as recommendations as to what areas I could improve and how to do that. I'd definitely recommend Choose Health.
Mine was fine...but I ordered on for my husband and can't change it to his name...it keeps coming up with my results.
Choose Health is rated 3.8 based on 142 reviews