Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I love this product! It is an easy-to-use service that provides vital information about my health and actionable feedback for me to improve my long-term health.
Quick results, great results analysis, good collection of markers measured.
The test was not difficult to take and I received my results in just a few days. It gave me the info I was looking for.
Reporting of results excellent
After developing a few bad habits over the past year, I wanted to see exactly how and what toll it had taken on my body, so I decided to try Choose Health. It was an extremely easy process with quick results. The results came with a medical professionals encouragement as to what aspects of my lifestyle were having a positive effect on my overall health as well as recommendations as to what areas I could improve and how to do that. I'd definitely recommend Choose Health.
Blood test was very convenient and helpful for me to see what lifestyle changes I need to make to improve my numbers.Will definitely take another test in 2months to see if I have improving numbers.
Thank you! Convenient, simple and easy!
Timely results and simple to use! Would buy again!
Great experience. Fast, cost-effective and efficient. Exactly what i needed to check my biomarkers levels on a regular basis.
Like the service
Great service.
Simple way to track bloodwork outside of expensive annual doctor visits. Being able to receive blood work results on my schedule allows me to control medication more effectively and in a much more timely manner. Reasonable cost makes Choose Health a very good option outside of the traditional bloodwork option.
Alex was extremely helpful and rectified any issues I had with incorrect testing.
Very easy process. Was great to learn about some areas I can improve on even though I am young and active.
It was super simple and easy to use. And you get the results so quickly. It's a great way to keep tabs on your health regularly without having to jump through hoops.
The process of obtaining a test was easy and quick, the method of submitting the sample very easy to do and the results came back super quick.
Great service, very efficient. User friendly
Great and easy to use
taking my health into my own hands and knowing it is my responsibility to make the right choices for my health in nutrition, activity, sleep etc. The first step is knowing where you are - Choose Health is an easy tool to achieve this. The test kit was easy to use with clear instructions. The results got back within a week - the results were easy to follow and hints and guidance to improve the not so perfect scores are very helpful for making necessary adjustments. I'm 73 and it is never too late to learn.
So easy, so fast, so useful! I was surprised just how useful the results were, And all for a fraction of what it would’ve cost me elsewhere, particularly at the doctors office. I also thought the customer service was great.
Got my results back in 3 days, all with info on what the results mean and info on how to improve/maintain numbers. I will definitely be using again!
Choose Health is rated 3.97 based on 97 reviews