Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I really liked how easy it was to collect the sample. The turn around time from the lab was great. The charts are easy to understand. The issue is the insights. If you are suboptimal in 2 areas, the advice is completely different. For instance one insight is to go on a Whole30 diet and another is to go paleo. Which should I do? Then I have to pay more to talk to a doctor? I liked being able to take this into my own hands, but it needs some tweaking.
was hoping for actual numbers from results not there scale can't compare with previous test
I experience some confusion on the app stating my kit was not delivered after I mailed it . USPS tracked and stated it was delivered Through reaching out to Choose Health for assistance I discovered the kit had indeed arrived at the lab and the delay that I experienced was created by an interface error that causes me to see the kit as not delivered. It only corrected once results were processed on 4/22/2022.
I am waiting to receive my results from my testing. I have sent in several requests for assistance logging into my account and am yet to have anyone respond.
test , mail and result posting worked out great. Only issue was my PSA result was way off (18), i did a second check at a lab it showed 3.2.
An improvement in the time lag would be nice. I paid for a test at Let's Get Checked as well. I dropped off the test at UPS, it arrived on the other side of the country the next afternoon, and they sent me the results that night. Even counting reduced shipping cost using USPS, my test arrived at Choose Health on a Sunday night and it was a couple of days later before I got results. Just a suggestion.
Taking test was easy. I’m still waiting on the results?
Shipping and website issues were resolved. Thank you.
I would have preferred a printable report included. If that it possible I would like to receive one n my email
Too basic not enough explanation
Choose Health is rated 3.9 based on 129 reviews