Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I love this product! It is an easy-to-use service that provides vital information about my health and actionable feedback for me to improve my long-term health.
Blood work and doctors advice was very helpful. I have already told friends about your service. Thank you.
I was pleased with the results I received and the app made the results easy to understand. The only complaint I have is that it was difficult to communicate with customer service regarding my order. I did not get tracking info and I could not get confirmation the package was sent.
Great and easy to use
taking my health into my own hands and knowing it is my responsibility to make the right choices for my health in nutrition, activity, sleep etc. The first step is knowing where you are - Choose Health is an easy tool to achieve this. The test kit was easy to use with clear instructions. The results got back within a week - the results were easy to follow and hints and guidance to improve the not so perfect scores are very helpful for making necessary adjustments. I'm 73 and it is never too late to learn.
So easy, so fast, so useful! I was surprised just how useful the results were, And all for a fraction of what it would’ve cost me elsewhere, particularly at the doctors office. I also thought the customer service was great.
Taking test was easy. I’m still waiting on the results?
Got my results back in 3 days, all with info on what the results mean and info on how to improve/maintain numbers. I will definitely be using again!
I have only gotten one set of results- I will write a review after the third one...
Shipping and website issues were resolved. Thank you.
Great test. Easy to use and recommendations were very helpful.
Convenient way to easily test cholesterol at home. Four stars instead of five because there was no notification when test was complete. Once I received email for this review, I realized results must be in, went to website to get results, luckily I kept paperwork with barcode because I needed it to get results, no mention of this in step by step instructions.
While the website for ordering is a little buggy,, and ranges given for normal results for the various tests differ in two different locations on the website nonetheless this is an important set of blood tests and they deliver the results economically and with Useful recommendations for improving the results
This is a great way to have your blood check in between doctor’s visit. I will use the results for comparisons and on my next doctor’s visit
DIDN'T WORK
Great overall experience. Looking forward to more tests.
I'm liking the reasonable and convenient way to check some of the relevant blood tests to help monitor and change my life style and risks in between my doctor's visits to formally evaluate my values.
Never got result back. My husband got it back within a week. We sent them in at the same time
Their mission is good. Lab work too as far as I can tell. Delivery and details not so hot. I did one test. Instructions not that clear and it took longer to get results than advertised. Then signed up for quarterly tests and have yet to get a test kit. Growing pains?
Choose Health is an excellent way to monitor key health indicators without the hassle or Covid danger of going through a clinic. Anyone interested in increasing their healthspan by making appropriate diet, exercise, and lifestyle interventions needs to know the status of their metabolic and cardiovascular health and the trends over time.
Easy and on point! As much as I don’t want to hear about things that I can better I needed to. Now I hope to fix what I can and live a happier life, thank you!
Choose Health is rated 4.36 based on 58 reviews