Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
Read Choose Health Reviews
I love this product! It is an easy-to-use service that provides vital information about my health and actionable feedback for me to improve my long-term health.
Choose Health is not run professionally in any way. I’ve worked with online testing companies before and these guys are by far the worst! I got one email saying they sent the pack. I completed and returned it the next day…. Then nothing. No follow up email - as is standard protocol for such companies. I logged onto the platform and finally, 10 days later it said my sample was “at the lab”. I waited a few more days, checked again and it was back at the start saying “sending your kit”. So I called and got some guy who sounded like he was in his car or something and he told me he’d be in the lab shortly and check on my order. He didn’t ask my name, my order number, nothing. Never heard back from him. So I sent an email and then got a very vague phone call from another number saying that a representative would be in contact with me momentarily. Nothing. I checked all spam boxes etc. Then I became very curious and looked online for real reviews.. these guys are a scam. The positive reviews must be fake because the reality is that there is no customer service, you rarely get your results, if you do they are useless, and they will keep charging you and never offer a refund. You will then need to dispute the charges and block their access to your credit card. Slimy business. Karma will take them down eventually. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT WASTE YOUR PRECIOUS TIME!
I'm impressed with the ease of the process, clear results, and options for making a call with a provider. I do plan to continue with my plan for the time being. However, I am frustrated with a lack of a clear way to stop my subscription if I was wanting to do that. Your website has NO clear way to do this. For this reason, I'm rating 3 stars for now. If you show me a clear and straightforward way to have control over my subscription, I'm likely to rate higher.
I took the test for a "Second opinion" from my doctor. I couldn't believe what she told me about my cholesterol, but you said the same thing. I will recommend your service to others, and my husband refuses to go for a checkup.
I received my results from Choose Health and Im very pleased with the company and the process. Looking forward to my next test in December. Highly recommended.
This test gave some good insight to what's going on with my health. It gave me excellent starting points to doing my own research in how to improve my health. The explanations of what the markers mean could be improved, they were a bit confusing.
Horrible service you cancel my hidden subscription that you enter people into I never received the second box I notified you of that and you still have not issued any type of credit instead you'll just get bad reviews and I have contacted the better Business bureau
Mailed test in Monday, got my results on Friday. Very pleased with turnaround.
I am very satisfied with Choose Health. It was easy and the response time quick. I enjoyed the video portion of the results. This is a great alternative to going into the doctor’s office when I only wish to know my levels, saves a lot of money and if there is something out of whack I can easily make an appointment. The price for this kit is very reasonable.
It was easy to send in the blood sample. The results where helpful and easy to understand.
I liked the fast results and explaining how i can help a couple results to be better.
I was given someone else's results, not even the simple waist-to-height was correct..
Conflicting tests without super helpful information. All of the suggestions are things I already am or am not doing so no method for improvement. Blanket options for the masses.
Updating my review as I noticed all of my results were in fact available via desktop (as opposed to the only 2 I saw on the app). The whole process was easy and painless. Customer service was responsive when I needed help. Good information and ways to make improvements to your heath.
Perfect Product, 100% would recommend.
Was an easy, reliable way to check my markers. Customer service was good. My only complain was the status tracker didn't work. It never advanced from showing the test being at my home so was concerned my test was lost. All of a sudden got email saying my results were ready. That was a relief, but still, tracker was not great.
Terrible customer service, no one to speak with, charging me after canceling, order wrong, still sending kits that I did not order. Will get an attorney if I can’t get resolve.
I really liked how easy it was to collect the sample. The turn around time from the lab was great. The charts are easy to understand. The issue is the insights. If you are suboptimal in 2 areas, the advice is completely different. For instance one insight is to go on a Whole30 diet and another is to go paleo. Which should I do? Then I have to pay more to talk to a doctor? I liked being able to take this into my own hands, but it needs some tweaking.
I am so disappointed because it seemed like it could be a really great service but my first order included TSH test, but I did not receive TSH results and when I asked about that I was simply told that I could have a 25% discount on my next test. I would not have set up the subscription at all if I had not been able to get a TSH test because it was my primary concern. When I explained that and asked for a refund I was only told that my subscription would be canceled at my request and no mention of refund even though I had stated clearly that without a refund I would be disputing the charge for that and the second kit that they sent me before I even sent my first test card in. I didn't receive any kind of real apology and so I have disputed the charge for both kits. I also removed my review on my Facebook page which linked for new customers to be driven to this service and I have explained that the reason I had to resend my positive review was poor customer service.
Tests resulted quickly and in an easy to understand format.
Very disappointed with the testing procedures. Had to stuck finger twice and still did not get enough blood on sample to spread completely. I called support was told to send sample in anyway. I'm still waiting on results or reply after 3 weeks. I asked for a new kit or refund no reply as of yet.
Choose Health is rated 3.8 based on 142 reviews