Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I love this product! It is an easy-to-use service that provides vital information about my health and actionable feedback for me to improve my long-term health.
I am waiting to receive my results from my testing. I have sent in several requests for assistance logging into my account and am yet to have anyone respond.
Thank you! Convenient, simple and easy!
Timely results and simple to use! Would buy again!
I found the information from the lab tests valuable. However, I was expecting more of a breakdown similar to what you would get at the Doctors office. WBC, RBC, etc. Ideally, I would be able to compare with old tests from my Doctor.
Great experience. Fast, cost-effective and efficient. Exactly what i needed to check my biomarkers levels on a regular basis.
Like the service
Great service.
Simple way to track bloodwork outside of expensive annual doctor visits. Being able to receive blood work results on my schedule allows me to control medication more effectively and in a much more timely manner. Reasonable cost makes Choose Health a very good option outside of the traditional bloodwork option.
I ordered this off of Amazon and it said it was a testosterone test not a health test. It was a complete waste of money as it was not what I ordered.
Alex was extremely helpful and rectified any issues I had with incorrect testing.
Good data but would like more guidance on optimizing
I ordered the testosterone test kit. I received general results for blood sugar, cholesterol, etc, but no testosterone testing was done! I'm waiting to hear from choose health about this
Very easy process. Was great to learn about some areas I can improve on even though I am young and active.
test , mail and result posting worked out great. Only issue was my PSA result was way off (18), i did a second check at a lab it showed 3.2.
This was not at all what I thought it would be. It really didn’t give any insight on my health, short term nor long term. Not very satisfied.
An improvement in the time lag would be nice. I paid for a test at Let's Get Checked as well. I dropped off the test at UPS, it arrived on the other side of the country the next afternoon, and they sent me the results that night. Even counting reduced shipping cost using USPS, my test arrived at Choose Health on a Sunday night and it was a couple of days later before I got results. Just a suggestion.
The blood test appeared to be accurate compared to previous ones I've received at my doctor's office. The number of markers tested was much lower than what I get in the blood test in my annual physical.
It was super simple and easy to use. And you get the results so quickly. It's a great way to keep tabs on your health regularly without having to jump through hoops.
This is a very convenient service. I was able to check my different markers, and now working on improving some of them. I would love to see better communication on the shipping part, as it took a long time to get the first kit and was not until I reached out (over a week later) that I got some sort of update. I will give them another try.
Fairly good experience. Quick turnaround of results. Did have a question about my results, but did not receive an email response.
Choose Health is rated 4.28 based on 80 reviews