Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I love this product! It is an easy-to-use service that provides vital information about my health and actionable feedback for me to improve my long-term health.
The individual reviews are a little frustrating but otherwise I like it so far. Would like to see additional values like vit d.
The whole process was very smooth. The only suggestion would be to improve the sample taking instructions. It took me a while to figure out that I had to scroll down to see further instructions.
Choose Health has really helped guide and shape how I manage my lifestyle. You can’t get this information anywhere else.
Love how easy this is, much better than going to a lab. Helps me keep my internal health in check
When I apply my blood to the panel it hard to use.
Good on the delivery of the kit. But you are asking me to review the experience as you haven't shown my data. I think you should sync your email review ask to after when people see their results.
Pretty good start for tracking some key bio markers. Would also be helpful to me if I could simultaneously track related lifestyle changes I make over time? Keep up the great work πŸ†—πŸ‘
I love having the kit sent to my house. I don't have to wait at a lab or a doctor's office. Thank you!
I’ve been using Choose Health for over a year. They provide an excellent service.
Love it. The data helps motivate me to make healthy choices and see the results in action.
Choose Health is rated 4.45 based on 11 reviews