Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health
I love this product! It is an easy-to-use service that provides vital information about my health and actionable feedback for me to improve my long-term health.
I love the easy mail in process of the testing and I love you not only give the marker numbers but recommendations on effective remedies. Great Job!
As someone who has always been allergic to going to the doctor, Choose Health is an easy and convenient way to track the health markers that matter most. Knowledge is power!
Too basic not enough explanation
Very happy with the process and your excellent customer service. Thank you and stay safe!
The product arrived when expected. Support was appreciated and timely. My results appeared days after mailing back to the company. Now I have more knowledge about the status of my health.
Took a lot of blood, and a piece of metal from the lancet provided was lodged into my finger causing a lot of pain and issues for over a week now. Not a great experience.
I’ve only done one test, but I like to have a baseline and know what I should work on. I look forward to seeing if I’ve made progress when I take the next test.
Easy process. Took longer than I anticipated but I’m assuming you are very busy.
I am impressed with Sarah Mosser. She is professional, prompt, attentive and responsive.
I purchased the Covid 19 antibody tests for myself and 2 patients. The test was easy to do, well written and illustrated directions and quick mailing. The results came in a timely fashion.
I
got my results back from COVID; but did not get my husband Robert Willis’ back. His barcode is 80252759. Please send his results to us and to Dr. Willis as well Thanks! Margaret awillis

Easy test and a timely response
There were issues with my samples getting lost.
Choose Health is convenient and easy to use.
Great customer support.
Great information.
Such a great tool to get a picture of your overall health.
The test was easy to take, and the data is readable and easy to comprehend. I had a question I couldn’t find an answer to and I received a thorough and quick response. I will definitely use again!
good job choose health.
Choose health gave me a reality check on why I need to fix I order to live a longer and healthier life, thank you.
Choose Health is rated 4.50 based on 34 reviews