Choose Health Reviews

of reviewers recommend Choose Health

Tell us how Choose Health made you happy
Love how easy this is, much better than going to a lab. Helps me keep my internal health in check
When I apply my blood to the panel it hard to use.
I love this product! It is an easy-to-use service that provides vital information about my health and actionable feedback for me to improve my long-term health.
I do believe you and your company are a scam! I distinctly remember not only filling up your reservoir, but going over the maximum area. Not to mention that It took OVER A MONTH for you to receive my package from INSIDE THE STATES. Im in the process of gathering my information, to file a complaint against not only "CHOOSE HEALTH", (which by the way, isnt even listed ANYWHERE no contact information, no contact info, no CHOOSE HEALTH, ANYWHERE!), but the actual lab that is behind CHOOSE HEALTH, that my blood sample was sent to. There is NO WAY OF ME KNOWING WHAT ON EARTH YOUR GOING TO DO WITH MY SAMPLE, (THAT LEFT ME BRUISED FOR 3 DAYS)...You will be hearing from me SOON, THAT I PROMISE!
Good on the delivery of the kit. But you are asking me to review the experience as you haven't shown my data. I think you should sync your email review ask to after when people see their results.
Pretty good start for tracking some key bio markers. Would also be helpful to me if I could simultaneously track related lifestyle changes I make over time? Keep up the great work 🆗👍
I love having the kit sent to my house. I don't have to wait at a lab or a doctor's office. Thank you!
I’ve been using Choose Health for over a year. They provide an excellent service.
Love it. The data helps motivate me to make healthy choices and see the results in action.
Choose Health is rated 4.00 based on 9 reviews